Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80

Thread: Hyperborean Origin of the Aryan Race

  1. #21
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Blood_Axis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Posts
    5,158
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreanar View Post
    I included it already, Krishnam Vacham = black skin.

    The Dasyu or Dasyans are called Krishnam Vacham, they were the black/dark skinned Dravidian populations.
    Oh so I see you take your translations from whitehistory.com.
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Friday, April 10th, 2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: off topic

  2. #22
    Senior Member Rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Gender
    Politics
    Nihilistic Individual Anarchism
    Posts
    189
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreanar View Post

    northern Germanics are pure Nords.
    I bet you never visited a Northern Germanic country.


    Even if you say it refers to a linguistic group, the Indo-European language(s) thousands of years ago were spoken by a people who looked the same.
    Black Africans and Asians never spoke Indo-European language...only people who were white did.
    The Indo-Europeans weren't 1 big tribe. It consisted of various people that shared the same culture and language. It still isn't proven that the early
    Indo-European tribes all looked the same.



    Wrong, Aryan does not mean ''Indo-Iranian''. Infact it's real etymology can be traced to the far north (Scandinavia), which supports the Hyperborean hypothesis for the origin of the Aryan race from the Arctic or near Arctic regions (North Sea).
    Aryan comes from Indo-European. It isn't because some modern Germanic words are related to the word Aryan, that Aryan is thus an original Germanic/North European word.

    Read Guido Von List's Secret of the Runes (1908), where he traces the word Aryan to the proto-Germanic or Nordic AR RUNE.
    The original name of the Ar rune is Jera.
    Jera is Common Germanic and Ar is Old Norse. They both mean "year". Year doesn't really sound like Aryan, does it ?

    The Rig-Veda states the Aryans were white skinned.

    Aryan = white.
    Many ancient writings use words that could best be translated as "light-skinned", "light-haired" or "light-eyed". These terms are often vague. What a African would call light-skinned, is dark-skinned in the eyes of a North European. Example: A black African would call a Moroccan light-skinned, but in the eyes of a European, the Moroccan is dark.
    Translators of those ancient writings are often European, and thus translate
    "light-skinned", "light-haired" and "light-eyed" to "white skinned","blond" and "blue-eyed". While "light-skinned", "light-haired" and "light-eyed"
    could also mean "less dark skin", "brown-haired" and "light brown-eyed"



    The first inhabitants of China were the Tocharians who were Aryans. So Japs and Chinese really don't even have a homeland.

    Also, the Ainu predate the Japs in Japan.
    The Ainu predate the Japanese in Hokkaido, not in the rest of Japan.
    The Tocharians come from the Tarim basin, the Chinese come from the area around the Han river and the Japanese come from east China and the Korean peninsula. So the Chinese and Japanese do have a homeland.
    "There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue."

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, April 26th, 2010 @ 05:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    646
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Axis View Post
    Aryan does not mean "white" simply because at the time the Vedas were written, there was no such concept of a "White race" in the area.
    That's because race is not a concept but a reality. Anyone who didn't know about races would be a total fool, as they are today.

    Aryan has always referred to the Nordic peoples and moreover it refers to the twice-born castes, hence the term for color is also caste. Blacks were most commonly slaves which is below caste.

    All the great traditions agree on the existence of Hyperborea whose inhabitants came down to other areas and in places like India converted the people to their tradition.

    The Hindu doctrine is the oldest, most complete Aryan tradition which has survived.

    BTW, not all of his translations are from whitehistory.com, nor do I agree with all of them, or an incomplete rendering of them.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Hyperboreanar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 14th, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Shetland/England
    Subrace
    A mixture of Nordic and others
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Politics
    Technocracy
    Religion
    I don't think i can be labeled.
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    Europeans with naturally curly hair.
    Those children have Negroid ancestry.

    Pure Europeans can have wavy hair, but not as curly as the children you have pasted. Real curly hair is a sign of negroid ancestry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Axis View Post
    Oh so I see you take your translations from whitehistory.com.
    You can find the translations i pasted anywhere on google. Just search ''Krishnam Vacham'' and you will get hundreds of websites.

    You belong to a Pan-Aryan site because you advocate Pan-Aryanism.
    I've stated that there are small pockets and isolated populations of Aryans all around the globe - ie India, Pakistan, Iran.

    Aryans can also be found in North Africa and South America (there are many ''white tribes'' and legends of white amazonians).

    Nowhere will you see in this thread where i have written i support anyform of ''pan-aryanism'' or claims of trying to unite these Aryan populations...i have merely pointed out Aryans in ancient times populated many regions and that they have some descendants today (of pure or mongrelised form) ie. the Brahmans of India and the Kalash of the Hindu Kush mountain range in Pakistan.
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Friday, April 10th, 2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: off topic

  5. #25
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Blood_Axis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Posts
    5,158
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Whitehistory.com is a white nationalist resource that has been criticised as being highly biased and inaccurate.

    There is not such a thing as "the right translations" on some other website that I can redirect you to.

    Sanskrit is a highly complex ancient language that has been subjected to numerous biased misinterprations according to whoever speaks about it, and what kind of conclusions he aims to drawn.

    The fact that sanskrit is an almost obsolete and highly complex language makes it easy for anyone to use it as an argument, simply because few people are capable of pointing out such misinterpretations.

    P.S. there was once a Brahman registered on Skadi. He would have been the most appropriate person to explain the meaning of the word "Aryan" in his own language.
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Friday, April 10th, 2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: off topic

  6. #26
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nachtengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    5,914
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    770
    Thanked in
    423 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreanar View Post
    Those children have Negroid ancestry.

    Pure Europeans can have wavy hair, but not as curly as the children you have pasted. Real curly hair is a sign of negroid ancestry.
    Wrong, in Europids, curly hair is a sign of Upper Paleolithic/Cro-Magnid ancestry.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Gender
    Politics
    Nihilistic Individual Anarchism
    Posts
    189
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreanar View Post
    Those children have Negroid ancestry.

    Pure Europeans can have wavy hair, but not as curly as the children you have pasted. Real curly hair is a sign of negroid ancestry.
    Hypocrite. First you claimed that Germanics are pure Nordid

    Aryans can also be found in North Africa and South America (there are many ''white tribes'' and legends of white amazonians).
    I will quote myself:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    The next person that cites an over-the-top argument should be shot. And with that I mean :
    -No astronauts
    -No aliens
    -No robots from space
    -No selfmade ethnicities/species/races/whatever
    -No obscure ethnicities/species/races/whatever described in some obscure writing (or atleast don't give them much attention, because their often just not worth it.)-No strange mutations and/or surgeries which fit perfectly in a bad Sci-Fi
    -No bestiality
    -No supermen
    -No strange things from outer space (AKA no astronomical gibberish that is highly unlikely to happen. Like planets that come out of nowhere, planets that explode,etc..)
    -No spacetrips and intergalatic migrations.
    "There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue."

  8. #28
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nachtengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    5,914
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    770
    Thanked in
    423 Posts
    Wherever the Aryans originated is good to debate and not anti-Germanic. But trying to pass off obviously non-Europid exemplars as white is faulty. We could excuse claiming children with curly hair have Negroid ancestry more: but the inability to recognize Asiatic and mixed races is rather worrying.
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Friday, April 10th, 2009 at 11:41 AM. Reason: ad hominem

  9. #29
    Senior Member Hyperboreanar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 14th, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Shetland/England
    Subrace
    A mixture of Nordic and others
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Politics
    Technocracy
    Religion
    I don't think i can be labeled.
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    Wrong, in Europids, curly hair is a sign of Upper Paleolithic/Cro-Magnid ancestry.
    Afros are what negroids have and you have pasted pictures of some ugly children with afros or close to it. As i said real curly hair is a sign of black ancestry and none of those children in the photo you posted look white because of their negroid hair.

    It is funny you have written i don't know physical anthropology when you think children with black african hair are white.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    Hypocrite. First you claimed that Germanics are pure Nordid
    I merely stated real curly hair is a negroid physical feature.

    I will quote myself:
    A thread has already been done on blonde Indians in South/Central America, check the anthropology section of this site.

  10. #30
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nachtengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    5,914
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    770
    Thanked in
    423 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreanar View Post
    Afros are what negroids have and you have pasted pictures of some ugly children with afros or close to it. As i said real curly hair is a sign of black ancestry and none of those children in the photo you posted look white because of their negroid hair.
    Their bone structure is Europid.

    I don't know whether I should laugh, cry or take this seriously any longer. You are proposing that non-Europid children with obvious non-Europid bone structure and straight hair and pigmentation spots frequently found in non-whites suffering from albinism should be regarded as white while Europid children with curly hair should not.

    You didn't show any proof that straight hair = necessarily Europid too, since all Asiatics have naturally straight hair, while not all Europids do.

    It is funny you have written i don't know physical anthropology when you think children with black african hair are white.
    That's not African hair. African hair is not curly. It is frizzy.


Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How Do Christians Explain the Origin of Race?
    By Pyramidologist in forum Christianity
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Monday, January 9th, 2012, 07:31 AM
  2. The Truth About the Aryan Race in Iran
    By Evolved in forum Cultural & Linguistic Anthropology
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Friday, November 5th, 2004, 05:37 PM
  3. Varg Vikernes: "Aryan tribes all have a common origin, Atlantis"
    By Hellstar in forum Anthropogeny & Ethnogenesis
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Monday, October 21st, 2002, 02:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •