Technocracy
    Religion
    I don't think i can be labeled.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hyperborean Origin of the Aryan Race

Traditions of a paradisiacal, primeval land in the far north are universal.

Sometimes this sacred land is said to be located in the 'centre' or 'navel' of the earth. In one sense, this refers to the north pole, which appears to be in the 'centre' of the earth if the planet is viewed from above the pole. Or it could mean simply the far north.

The ancient Greeks placed the birth of their Gods in the far north, in the North Sea around the British Isles and Arctic, which they named the ''Kronid Sea'' after the Titan Kronos.

The northern paradise found in myth is often associated with a world tree, a world mountain or pillar from which four rivers emerge, and a world-engirdling serpent. The pillar, mountain, or tree links our own 'middle earth' with the upper and lower worlds. All these symbolic features can be interpreted on different levels -- terrestrial, astronomical, and spiritual but all relate to the north.

Indian historian Kuttikhat Purushothama Chon states in his book, Remedy the Frauds in Hinduism:

'In December, 1988, Soviet scientists found to their surprise that the Yakutian nationality [also called Saka and Buryat] living in remote Siberia have in their blood the HLAÑB70 antigen, which is possessed only by the Hindus of Northern India... Archeological evidence in the Indus Valley, and skull and bone measurements of some people of South India indicate the (northern) Siberian origin.

'Philologists have found a common origin for Sanskrit, Persian, and European languages. Literary Russian language has 30 to 40 percent of words with Sanskrit origin...

'The original northern home of our Vedic ancestors has been conclusively shown in our Vedas in many places. Rig Veda mentions the existence of large Aryan kingdoms in Roosam (Russia) and Hariyupia (Eastern Europe).' (p. 116.)

In the Rig Veda I, 24, 10, the constellation of Ursa Major, Rikshah, is described as being placed `high' Guchhah, since this can refer only to the altitude of the constellation, it follows that it must have been over the head of the observer, which is possible only in the circumpolar regions.

The idea that the day and the night of the Gods are each of six months' duration is so widespread in the Indian literature, that a selection of passages must suffice. It is found, not only in the Puranas, but also in astronomical works, and as the latter state it in a more definite form we may start with the later Siddhantas. Mount Meru is the terrestrial North Pole of the Hindu astronomers, and the Surya-Siddhanta, XII, 67, says: — 'At Meru, Gods behold the sun after but a single rising during the half of his revolution beginning with Aries.'

If the Hindu myths are true, there is no doubt that the far north was the Garden of Eden or origin for the Aryan race.

Arctic Home in the Vedas (1903)

http://www.vaidilute.com/books/tilak...-contents.html

Paradise found, the cradle of the human race at the North Pole : a study of the primitive world (1885)

http://www.archive.org/details/paradisefound00warruoft

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Aren't the vedas older than Russia itself? Then how could Russia be named in them?

Secondly Europe is the far north. An origin in Ukraine which is where the evidence points or even anywhere in Europe would be fitting to the literature. It doesn't mean the North Pole where its too cold for humans to relaistically even live.

Obviously this supports the out of (east) europe theory of Aryan origins as opposed to this new made up idea put forth by the anti-Aryan crowd that Aryan originated in the middle east or turkey or whatever.

Last Online
    Monday, July 23rd, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Cornu-Norman
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Kent Kent
    Scion
    Occupation
    Undertaker
    Politics
    Aeonic
    Religion
    Thanatologist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    For my own two pence, I tend to agree with rainman from a research viewpoint, and I feel that references to Thule, for instance, relate instead to a place "beyond the poles", which leads towards far greater ideas than our origins on this rock. Also, I am sure this has been discussed somewhere before.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Nihilistic Individual Anarchism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Oh please, not stop all the gibberish about Aryans.

First of all, Aryans aren't a race. Aryan is a self-identifying term for Indo-Iranians. So stop using it to refer to (Indo-)Europeans in general.
    Calling people with a light pigment Aryans is even worse, because Indo-Iranians have got a much darker pigment.

And second; Stop the silly discussion about origin of "the Aryan race"!
    Believe Darwin's origin theory, believe our own heathen version, believe the originmyth of the Abrahamic religions, belief the originmyth of any other religion (be it Buddhism,Hinduism,Shintoism,etc..)...
    But stop making your own myths. Stop pulling myths out of their original context and putting them in a context which suits you better.

The next person that cites an over-the-top argument should be shot. And with that I mean :
    -No astronauts
    -No aliens
    -No robots from space
    -No selfmade ethnicities/species/races/whatever
    -No obscure ethnicities/species/races/whatever described in some obscure writing (or atleast don't give them much attention, because their often just not worth it.)
    -No strange mutations and/or surgeries which fit perfectly in a bad Sci-Fi
    -No bestiality
    -No supermen
    -No strange things from outer space (AKA no astronomical gibberish that is highly unlikely to happen. Like planets that come out of nowhere, planets that explode,etc..)
    -No spacetrips and intergalatic migrations.
    "There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue."

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, August 15th, 2019 @ 03:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    What do you mean? I thought this was the origin of the aryans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0d1HbItOo

Last Online
    Thursday, April 7th, 2016 @ 07:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, German and Irish
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid
    Country
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    wood butchery
    Politics
    cooperative individualism
    Religion
    Gnosis
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post

First of all, Aryans aren't a race. Aryan is a self-identifying term for Indo-Iranians. So stop using it to refer to (Indo-)Europeans in general.
    Calling people with a light pigment Aryans is even worse, because Indo-Iranians have got a much darker pigment.
    If you would take the time Rik to study the history of the aryans you would find that they where indeed a light complected people. They invaded these areas you have mentioned and established themselves as rulers hence the name Sanskrit ārya-, noble, Aryan.

What constitutes a race? I use the term "aryans", for argument sake, they did have a common ancestor as Rainman pointed to most likely in the Kurgan valley of the Ukraine. Were they a united front, I doubt that, but I should remind you that many thousands of years ago, a highly advanced, technologically superior, horse riding, chariot fighting people entered many lands and established themselves as the elite ruling class.

I feel that the Indo-european language pretty much settles that argument.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 14th, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Shetland/England
    Subrace
    A mixture of Nordic and others
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Technocracy
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyrithoka View Post
    For my own two pence, I tend to agree with rainman from a research viewpoint, and I feel that references to Thule, for instance, relate instead to a place "beyond the poles", which leads towards far greater ideas than our origins on this rock.
    Thule has nothing to do with a land ''beyond the poles''. Thule lied in the North Sea, specifically a one days sail from the frozen sea (Kronid or Cronid Sea in Greek myth). It was the Shetland Island of Foula.

''Thule.. Pytheas says is a six days' sail north of Britain, and is near the frozen sea'' - Strabo Geographica Book I, Chapter II

Perhaps you should actually read the Vedas?

The Vedas clearly state that the Aryans were a white race.

The Rig Veda praises the god who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour." - Rg.V. III 34.9

.''V. I 130.8 tells of how the “black skin” was conquered by white skinned Indra:

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin."

It then goes on to thank the god who "bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." - Rg.V. I 100.18

Aryan’s opinion of their non-White subjects: "Black skin is impious" (‘Dasam varnam adharam’) -Sans., Rg.V. II.12.4

RIG VEDA DESCRIBES ARYAN GODS AS BLONDS

Indra - 10.23.4 - "With him too is this rain of his that comes like herds: Indra throws drops of moisture on his yellow beard. When the sweet juice is shed he seeks the pleasant place, and stirs the worshipper as wind disturbs the wood."

Indra - 10.96.8 - "At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair. He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress."

Indra - 1.9.3 - "O Lord of all men, white of cheek, rejoice thee in the gladdening lauds, Present at these drink-offerings."
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Friday, April 10th, 2009 at 11:53 AM. Reason: ad hominem

Last Online
    Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Nihilistic Individual Anarchism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It's common to give gods and mythological/legendary ancestors special traits.

And the reason why I am uneducated about Aryans is because I don't care about them. I care about Germanics.

Quote Originally Posted by blood eagle View Post
    If you would take the time Rik to study the history of the aryans you would find that they where indeed a light complected people.
    If that's true, then why are Indians ,the true Aryans, dark pigmented?

I feel that the Indo-european language pretty much settles that argument.
    Indo-Iranian languages =/= Germanic languages, their mutual ancestral language doesn't matter.

And because Aryan = only Indo-Iranian,
    Aryan =/= Germanic

Now stop whining about Aryans, this is a forum about Germanics.
    "There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue."

Last Online
    Thursday, May 14th, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Shetland/England
    Subrace
    A mixture of Nordic and others
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Technocracy
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It's common to give gods and mythological/legendary ancestors special traits.

And the reason why I am uneducated about Aryans is because I don't care about them. I care about Germanics.
    Germanics are Aryans.

Aryan = Indo-European = white = sub-races = Germanic

If that's true, then why are Indians ,the true Aryans, dark pigmented?
    There have always been two main inhabitants of India.

The Aryans (of the north) and the Dravidians (of the south).

The Aryan (white) population of India and nearby locations (ie Pakistan) is nearlly extinct because of intermarrying between races for thousands of years. The Hindu and Vedic caste system however restricted some intermarriage but not amongst inferior castes, only the highest caste - the brahmans managed to some extent to keep themselves pure but really most of them even became mongrelised. But today Brahmans have lighter skin and some have lighter hair - showing their Aryan ancestry.

The Kalash people of Pakistan, a rare example who mostly did not intermix because of their mountainous location still today look pure:

And because Aryan = only Indo-Iranian
    Aryan = Indo-European not Indo-Iranian

Now stop whining about Aryans, this is a forum about Germanics.
    Perhaps if you bothered to read my first post in this thread, you would realise that the ancient Aryans came from a location closer to Germany then Iran or India which they settled in. Yet you still claim ''Aryans are only Indo-Iranian''.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyperboreanar For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreanar View Post
    Germanics are Aryans.

Aryan = Indo-European = white = sub-races = Germanic
    Wrong. There are non-Germanic Aryans too.

The Kalash people of Pakistan, a rare example who mostly did not intermix because of their mountainous location still today look pure:

Are you joking? This girl looks obviously non-Europid.

I hope you aren't going to tell me these people are "Aryan" too, because they're blond.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast