WhitePreservationist/PanAryanist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    Now stop whining about Aryans, this is a forum about Germanics.

Germanics ARE Aryan because they speak an Aryan language. For that matter, Italians, Persians, and a whole magnitude of people are Aryans.

The Aryan race, originated in Ukraine and spread across throughout Europe and the Near East.

No one knows what they looked like, but based on the Ukraine a Nordic/Germanic look is probable.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 01:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreanar View Post
    The original inhabitants of Iran were Aryans (Indo-Europeans). ... If you want to see what the first inhabitants of Iran looked like, look up the Iran Salt mummies:
    ... The first inhabitants of China were the Tocharians who were Aryans.
    The floruit of the Tokharians was what? The last few centuries BC. The Persi and Medes? The first couple of millenia BC. Were Iran and China populated prior to this? Of course they bloody were.
    It was the Shetland Island of Foula.
    The toponymy of the Northern Isles is solidly Norse. A survival from the classical period there is unlikely, especially one so undistorted. I'm not absolutely certain, I'd have to look it up, but Foula just looks like 'Bird Island' in Norse to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    Are you joking? This girl looks obviously non-Europid.
    Hmm, she doesn't, actually. Not that this is at all surprising, given her ancestry. She may look a bit more foreign when she matures, of course.
    More Kalash children (who you claim don't look European):
    Sigh. Again: facial structure. That girl's nose is flat. It's not an Europid trait.
    It's not that flat at all, and will probably grow anyway. I've seen the same in Britain many times. Flat noses in this area is probably even more indicative of Europidness, given the hook noses you see in her compatriots. Her friend is more obviously Asian, of course, and is the spitting image of a Tajik girl I worked with once. Still Europid, of course
    But trying to pass off obviously non-Europid exemplars as white is faulty. We could excuse claiming children with curly hair have Negroid ancestry more: but the inability to recognize Asiatic and mixed races is rather worrying.
    You're seeing things that aren't there. The kids shown were chosen specially for their lack of obvious Asian traits. They surely have more exotic looking relatives, but nothing shows in them particularly to ring any alarm bells.
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Sunday, September 6th, 2009 at 11:55 AM. Reason: ad hominem / off-topic

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    In either case, I find the use of the Kalash children more than just slightly misleading, and find them inapplicable for use as an example, either one way or the other.

There is a good reason why for example, Anthropological Taxonomy is usually not carried out on children, and is oft even advised against in adolescents/young adults - in the former the face morphing is not quite done yet, and in the latter youthful paedomorphy is oft mistaken for

As such, supposed phenotypical assertions of a certain group based upon children, or even young adolescents, are anything but conclusive, misleading at best, and no particularly good evidence in either instance. They are not matured yet, and as such their features may still change considerably as they grow up.

That having been said - I maintain that the Kalashi are entirely Europid, however I do also maintain that they are not Nordid. Instead, they represent a morphologically similar cognate at the other end of the spectrum, often good specimens of the Irano-Afghanid type --- which may be also dolicho-/mesocephalic and leptoprosopic --- which are however in no closer racial relation than Berberids and Faelids (Extreme-South-CM vs. North-CM) are.

Incidences of light pigment used to highlight their supposed Nordoid admixture are also somewhat of an erroneous derivation: With blondism unexplained, it cannot be used as a reliable enough pointer of racial ethnogenesis.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Monday, April 26th, 2010 @ 05:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Names, especially of capitals like Thule, often were transferred to other places. Clearly, however, the original was polar.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 01:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by exit View Post
    Names, especially of capitals like Thule, often were transferred to other places. Clearly, however, the original was polar.
    I was highlighting his grammatical error, which I find hard to believe came from a native Englishman which is what he has in his profile.

I checked my Oxford Dictionary of British Place-names. Fugl ey, Fowl-ey, Vogelei. Bird Island. Not a surprising name for a beautiful but barely inhabited rock!

Ancient TH was not an unfamiliar sound to the Norsemen. In modern Northern Isles place-names it became T-. NOT F.

Fascinating place, mind. Thanks, Crazy-Nordicist-Hyperborean-Guy, for making me look it up!

Last Online
    Thursday, May 14th, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Shetland/England
    Subrace
    A mixture of Nordic and others
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Technocracy
    Religion
    I don't think i can be labeled.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    The floruit of the Tokharians was what? The last few centuries BC. The Persi and Medes? The first couple of millenia BC. Were Iran and China populated prior to this? Of course they bloody were.
    Tocharians were the indigenous people of China. Aryans were in China before any Mongoloid. If you knew anything on ancient Chinese writings you should know this, but obviously it appears you have not read anything....

The Hans Chinese trace their heritage to the Yellow Emperor who reigned from 2497 BC to 2398 BC. Yet In 100BC the Chinese historian Sima Qian wrote his The Records of the Grand Historian, which described Chinese history as having began in 2852BC or even before. The first rulers or sovereigns according to Qian, who ruled over China were not racially Chinese but were foreign God-beings such as the Heavenly Sovereign (2852BC). The Hans Chinese thus trace their heritage to the Yellow Emperor who reigned from around 2500BC, this means the earliest of sovereigns were not Asian but were of a foreign race, i.e the Tocharians.

So the Tocharians were in China before the Asians. Stop trying to conceal white history, jesus...you must be another asian lover.

A survival from the classical period there is unlikely, especially one so undistorted.
    ???

Why should i even respond to such ignorance.

The north was inhabited from the earliest occupation of Europe. The Orkney, Hebridean and Shetland Isles have some of the oldest stone constructions in Europe (Callanish Stones,Jarlshof, Skara Brae etc).
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Sunday, September 6th, 2009 at 11:56 AM. Reason: off-topic

Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    English, German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Tocharians were the indigenous people of China. Aryans were in China before any Mongoloid. If you knew anything on ancient Chinese writings you should know this, but obviously it appears you have not read anything....
    I believe the Mongloids have been around for 60-70,000 years. The Aryan race has only been around for 6-10,000 years. Tocharians were not the indigenous people of China, there is no proof of that whatsoever. The Tocharians were most likely a small isolated group of Indo-Europeans who went all the way east and and established a small nation, until they were wiped out by another race.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 14th, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Shetland/England
    Subrace
    A mixture of Nordic and others
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Technocracy
    Religion
    I don't think i can be labeled.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloTeutonic View Post
    I believe the Mongloids have been around for 60-70,000 years. The Aryan race has only been around for 6-10,000 years. Tocharians were not the indigenous people of China, there is no proof of that whatsoever. The Tocharians were most likely a small isolated group of Indo-Europeans who went all the way east and and established a small nation, until they were wiped out by another race.
    White race only 6-10,000 years old?

Dude...

Whites appear in ancient art forms from 20,000BC and oven older, so 30,000 years +.

Whites have a history, that goes back millions of years but if you want to believe in Darwin's nonsense and that whites are only 6,000 years and you evolved from a negro ape...that's fine...lol

anyway, the oldest art sculpture in europe:

Venus of Brassempouy 25,000+ years old

Note the yellow tint of the hair braids, hinting blondeness.
    The oldest African Bushmen rock painting also contain white people:

The famous White Lady of Brandberg (20,000 year old)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, August 15th, 2019 @ 03:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Look we all know the that glaciers covered scandinavia in the past so this hyperborea could have been "polar" scandinavia. Big fucking deal.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Ahnenerbe · Genetic Spirituality
    Religion
    Paganism · Pantheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm very sorry this discussion developed into a misleading direction, because it's a very interesting subject. I agree mainly with the argumentation of Hyperboreanar, which is profund, but appearently his account is deleted?
    Too bad, it would have been interesting or me to continue that topic in private discussions…

I also can't understand the polemic in this discussion, aren't we all truth-seekers? But okay, I'm very new in this forum, so probably I don't know about some social dynamics here…

Anyway: here are two examples for "flat"-nosed mature Kalasha for Todesengel:

Okay, I must admit that woman isn't so much attractive since she has a smile like a horse, but anyway, we're talking about the racial aspect and not about individually beauty. Theres aren't any "mongoloid" trace in these faces, the skull is shaped as long as we know it from the European Nordics.

Here is an example for a skin-colour, which even tends to red, as it is typically for Nordics:

But of course there are differences! Just keep in mind there was lang period of seperated development, and of course this tribe is embedded into an environment of other races. So there are little influences of mixtures, of course. In Europe we even see a phenotypically difference between French and Germans, or we also talk about a "typically English" appearance… as we see, there are even differences between our countries, allthough we're neighbours and had a common history so far.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast