Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Nordics In China

http://www.russia.com/forums/showthr...?threadid=3403

Interesting article about how many Chinese civilizations were in fact started by nordics in the first place, also that whites inhabited Japan 10,000 years BEFORE Mongoloids!!!

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: Nordics In China

Caucasian mummies in Ürumchi, (Uygur) China

"In the late 1980's, perfectly preserved 3000-year-old mummies began appearing in a remote Chinese desert. They had long reddish-blond hair, European features and didn't appear to be the ancestors of modern-day Chinese people. Archaeologists now think they may have been the citizens of an ancient civilization that existed at the crossroads between China and Europe."

This mummy of a young woman was found in 1989. Based on her partially dismembered limbs and gouged out eyes, Chinese archaeologists believe she was a sacrificial victim.

This mummified boy, approximately one-year-old, was found in the same grave. He, too, is believed to have been a sacrificial victim who was buried alive.

This mummy of a woman, who was approximately 40-years old, was found in the main chamber of the same tomb. Her tall stature, high nose, and red hair indicate that she was of European descent.

This mummy of an 18 to 20 year old woman is on display at a museum in Hami. Her features, particularly her overbite, indicate Caucasian heritage.

This mummified man was approximately 40 years old at the time of his death.

Attached are photos of 2 Uygur women of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, where the mummies were found.

Originally posted by NordicPower88
    http://www.russia.com/forums/showthr...?threadid=3403

Interesting article about how many Chinese civilizations were in fact started by nordics in the first place, also that whites inhabited Japan 10,000 years BEFORE Mongoloids!!!

Last Online
    Sunday, January 2nd, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    eurafrican
    Ancestry
    eurafrican
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    fireman
    Politics
    liberal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok i do not want to be demanding or pushing for immediate deductions but if they lived today with flesh and soul how would you guess their nationality?

and here i want to make the thread a little diverted too inorder to place the IE homeland with liguistic and racial evidence.

*One Icelandic linguist offered an especially bizarre idea, arguing that the harsh sound of some Proto-Indo-European words imitates seabirds living around the Baltic*

well if it is the old linguistics that the men began to speak when hunters ,making a plan to hunt an animal so inorder to communicate, mimic it by dance and similar sounds, i do not find this argument bizarre.
    but we have the high vault aistin type nordics and the low vault phalian nordics( still corded influence is not taken into consideration they are another type, the ashen series who seem to be a more complete depigmentation) . this argument favors aistins (ancient nordics) with leat corded influence in other words west baltic.
    so as a side note it is really controversal if aistin is a reduced UP.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think it is different to claim that Whites and/or Nordics were present in China's territory and claiming that these Whites were responsible for Chinese or Oriental Civilisation. Yet, I am open-minded. Keep posting this material, but it relates mostly to History I think.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    eurafrican
    Ancestry
    eurafrican
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    fireman
    Politics
    liberal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well mongols in mongolia are classified as northern mongoloids. the chinese and southern mongoloids have austric mixture. the real chinese culture is between xi jiang, chang jiang rivers and it is
    based on agriculture and in fact it is indigenious and rather interesting, the times of song dynasty is said to be an early industrial revolution and closely resembles the early postfeodal europe. the tibet, xinkiang, internal mongolia and manchu tunguz lands are peripheral chinese. as well as the presence of chinese agriculturals, the chinese wall is not only against turkomongols but also various nomadic chinese tribes who raided the rich south. the china proper may be divided into two groups the southerners and the northerners. the northerners are taller and calmer the southerns are more passionate and ,say, living fast. and guess what Mao was a southerner. the north because of many altaic raids from the manchus, turks and mongols (lioa, jin, qin, topa etc) carry alot altaic genes.
    when i asked about the racial type i really wondered which nation today they would fit in or what subracial type are they.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    eurafrican
    Ancestry
    eurafrican
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    fireman
    Politics
    liberal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Re: Nordics In China

Originally posted by ladygoeth33
    Caucasian mummies in Ürumchi, (Uygur) China

"In the late 1980's, perfectly preserved 3000-year-old mummies began appearing in a remote Chinese desert. They had long reddish-blond hair, European features and didn't appear to be the ancestors of modern-day Chinese people. Archaeologists now think they may have been the citizens of an ancient civilization that existed at the crossroads between China and Europe."

This mummy of a young woman was found in 1989. Based on her partially dismembered limbs and gouged out eyes, Chinese archaeologists believe she was a sacrificial victim.

This mummified boy, approximately one-year-old, was found in the same grave. He, too, is believed to have been a sacrificial victim who was buried alive.

This mummy of a woman, who was approximately 40-years old, was found in the main chamber of the same tomb. Her tall stature, high nose, and red hair indicate that she was of European descent.

This mummy of an 18 to 20 year old woman is on display at a museum in Hami. Her features, particularly her overbite, indicate Caucasian heritage.

This mummified man was approximately 40 years old at the time of his death.

Attached are photos of 2 Uygur women of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, where the mummies were found.
    i was mostly referring to the pictures LG supplied.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Or perhaps a Nordicist wet dream.

Nordics are a fairly recent sub-race. These mummies would pre-date Nordics. I'm assuming that Nordic is a result of mixing Battle-Axe and Corded-Ware.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Or perhaps a Nordicist wet dream.
    Even if the mommies are Nordics, there is no proof that they 'founded' Chinese civilization.

The Northern Chinese are the smartest population on the planet with a mean IQ of 110 I believe.

Its not as if they couldn't have developed a sophisticated civilization on their own.

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 13th, 2003 @ 12:28 PM
    Student
    Politics
    White nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by Trønder
    The Northern Chinese are the smartest population on the planet with a mean IQ of 110 I believe.
    Where do you get that number? That's higher than any estimate I've ever seen for a Chinese IQ.

Its not as if they couldn't have developed a sophisticated civilization on their own.
    Well, regardless of what they could have done, there's considerable evidence that the Tocharians did in fact introduce a number of inventions into China.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This is more or less bullshit, the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region is Turkic and Muslim, and the most backward and pathetic part of China. The Chinese government regularly suppresses rebellions there. Anyone who has read Chinese history should be perfectly aware that Chinese are more than capable of creating great civilization on their own. I guess you guys take gunpower, paper, clocks, the stirrup, printing, etc. for granted? Caucasoid admixture in Eastern China, where its civilization has always been centered, is nil. The only white genes present in China are in remote, undeveloped regions. Why do you think the Northern and Southern Capitals were Beijing (Peking) and Nanjing (Nanking)? Look on a map, and you'll see just how "close" those cities are to any white area. If minimal white admixture alone created civilization in China, shouldn't American blacks, who average 28% white genes, be civilized? x_p
    This is really a childish "my race is the best because I say so" thread, and as ns1488ca pointed out, a Nordicist wet dream. Whites have achieved the most and had the most historical influence. Be satisfied with that. Trying to take credit for EVERYTHING positive is absurd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast