Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    I thought it was a racist conspiracy when I first heard it, but after hours of my own research from reliable mainstream sources I found out that the truth is Jews have a monopoly over Western media
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Sweden
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Vastergotland Vastergotland
    Youth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
    The world’s media is 96% owned by just six Jewish companies. How could such a thing come to pass?
    The worlds media is 96% owned by jews but the total world population of jews i s less then 1%. population of jews in USA is less then 3% and jews controlle media,economie and wall street. the largest media controlle is Disney company
    http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-cont...e-news-part-1/
    * Who Controls the News?

Of the sixty-seven(67) senior executives of the major television and radio news networks, forty-seven(47) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 70%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major television and radio news networks by a factor of 35 times(3,500 percent).

* Who Controls Big Media?

Summary:
    Of the twelve(12) senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations, ten(10) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations by a factor of 41.5 times(4,150 percent).

* Who Controls Wall Street?

Summary:
    Of the fifty-one(51) senior executives of the major Wall Street banks, trade exchanges, and regulatory agencies, thirty-seven(37) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 72%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major Wall Street banks, trade exchanges, and regulatory agencies by a factor of 36 times(3,600 percent).

Who Controls the Economy?

Summary:
    Of the sixty(60) senior officials of the U.S. Government economic, financial, and monetary institutions, thirty-eight(38) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 63%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior officials of the U.S. Government economic, financial, and monetary institutions by a factor of 31.5 times(3,150 percent).

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Sweden
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Vastergotland Vastergotland
    Youth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God View Post
    Mass media has nearly had its day anyway. While the mass of people might continue to watch Hollywood movies for the foreseeable future a great many now choose the news they read from the web, Skadi.net is part of this new trend.
    hålla med dig, but what will happen when jews there controlle the internet. they already have make restrictiions for people that use facebook and google.

Last Online
    Friday, May 25th, 2018 @ 04:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German/Preussen; Irish; Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Married parent
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    It takes money to compete against their organizations and political influences. Jews tend to gravitate toward literature, entertainment, legal professions, higher education and of course, banking or Wall Street as you stated. Jews admit to these monopolies openly if you question them; people have during interviews. Most Americans don't care. Just read their Jewish journalism on Internet sites about their high accomplishments in US society and about the "easy take-overs" of the news and lower govt levels. I'm shocked what they write so openly to the general public- no hiding of their agenda! What makes it so difficult to address these monopolies is they use White politicians and other leaders as "fronts" through money bribes, free vacations, job offerings, promotions and also, threats of losing your job. News casters made direct comments in the US and they were fired overnight. About the only power we have is to boycott news sources, movies and such. Conservatives are allowed on radio and TV but most are neocons who lavish over Israeli politics. It is why the beating of the Holocaust is played over and over and over since the Jews use the media to their advantage. We're so sick of hearing about it. I agree about avoiding Hollywood and all that junk!

Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LdyPrussia View Post
    Most Americans don't care. Just read their Jewish journalism on Internet sites about their high accomplishments in US society and about the "easy take-overs" of the news and lower govt levels. I'm shocked what they write so openly to the general public- no hiding of their agenda! What makes it so difficult to address these monopolies is they use White politicians and other leaders as "fronts" through money bribes, free vacations, job offerings, promotions and also, threats of losing your job. News casters made direct comments in the US and they were fired overnight.
    This will be the crunch question for Donald Trump. I predict, many people will get horribly, hurtfully disappointed of him, very soon. Didn't he have a Jewish son-in-law, Kutschner or what was his name. And didn't he not already unlawfully appoint him as his advisor, as one of his first measures.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spjabork For This Useful Post:

Norges Dyflin-Jórvíking
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    R1a/K
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Maybe the Murdochs are pro-Israel so the Jew doesn't force a hostile takeover of their business.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Monday, December 28th, 2020 @ 08:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Free thinking, Skeptic
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I knew the Jewish lobby was huge, but this is unimaginably massive. I'm reminded of Chomsky's (he's a Jew too btw) 'Manufacturing Consent'.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 06:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    I knew the Jewish lobby was huge, but this is unimaginably massive. I'm reminded of Chomsky's (he's a Jew too btw) 'Manufacturing Consent'.
    Just the tip of the proverbial kosher ice berg, no doubt. Historically that "tribe" has always gone too far in any host nation they inhabit and experience serious backlash. Remains to be seen if that will ever happen in the U.S. I have my very serious doubts, but stranger things have happened.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234