Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

On Supposed Non-White Superiority

I'm throwing this out there as I just wrote a private message about it.

I have lived around all races from all over the globe. I would say the Jewish intelligence superiority is overrated. I would say they are smarter on average but they have a great deal of idiots in their race the same as regular whites. Realistic studies show Ashkenazi Jewish I.Q. to be about 106 and whites to be about 100. yet for example, Germany's average I.Q. is 106. So no great difference here. From what I can tell as well Germanic and Latin (unmixed true white Romans. The more mixed modern spanish and italians are dumber obviously but there are some more purer ones to be found.) whites have relatively high I.Q.s whereas Celts and Slavs have lower ones (their nations all seem to average about 98 on the I.Q. scale. Italy and most Germanic countries average around 105 or so. England seems to be about 102 I guess because of heavy Celtic influence. Strange I've notice most English people to be the brightest and most well spoken. America likewise is low from scraping the bottom of the barrel of other nations). So if you compare Germanics to Ashkenazi Jews you would have the same I.Q. Actually Sephardic Jews average 96 or so I.Q.s So the average I.Q. of Jews themselves hovers around 100, the same as whites. What they do though is take the highest scoring subgroup of Jews and compare it to whites overall.

I also would say that Asians have a slightly higher I.Q. perhaps (marginally so) but they lack something. Let's call it creativity. Not just with inventing radical new things but even with running a business. They aren't good at coming up with new ways to do things or really problem solving itself. They are exellent at learning (memorizing) and doing procedures. They have amazing agility and grace much more so than a white. maybe even more focused, but they lack the ability to problem solve on a higher level. They instead simply memorize how a past problem was solved and repeat the process. It's a different way of thinking. I'm not saying they lack creativity. A chimp can be creative but its well below an average white. Though most whites are uncreative morons too.

Indians from India also touted as superior by the media and liberal sources score below average on I.Q. tests so that's pretty much a baseless claim alltogether.

The other day I was out in public again. Surounded by lots of Asians and whites. I remembered Skadi and just payed attention to the head sizes. Most whites had small heads (compared to what I call normal) but about 10% of them maybe more had large heads (like mine). Similar with brows most had low brows but about 10% or so (usually the large headed ones) had higher brows. Asians pretty much all of them had low brows with a really rare mid to higher brow, and smaller heads- mainly because they were half as tall. Yet even adjusting for height it was roughly a bit larger than the small headed whites, but not near the size of the big headed ones. Roughly about the same as whites on average. Maybe if we left out the huge headed whites asians would be above average in cephalic size.

Yet the studies I read online say even despite height differences Asians have larger heads and brains. Where? I have seen some rare Asians with large heads just like I said some whites have large ones, but it just doesn't add up. I can believe maybe they are slightly larger in ratio to their bodies, but not overall. I even googled pics of Asians. It was the same as what I see in public. Noteworthy: they usually do not have large foreheads (high brows). Their heads are wider than typical though.

http://philawdelphia.files.wordpress...ing-couple.png

typical white and Asian race mixers. Do you see a difference in head size? I don't.
    http://ocw.mit.edu/NR/rdonlyres/Hist.../chp_asian.jpg

Asian heads. Do they look huge to you? They look average to me.

I would be the first to admit that someone is better than me or that some other racial group outperforms. In fact whites are getting their butts kicked by Jews. But this common notion of Jewish/Asian superiority seems to be propaganda carefully placed in books like the Bell Curve that a lot of us are believing. I admit East Asians do have some abilities on average better than whites, and yes Ashkenazi Jewish I.Q. is slightly higher on average than whites, but its not hugely significant. I see people throwing their hands up in dispair at the supposedly superior Jews. When as stated if we just look at Germanics and not whites as a whole we have roughly the same I.Q. Then again one would have to ask themselves why Germanics are failing as a race in comparison to Jews. Probably beacause of other flaws and defects associated with instincts.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    would be the first to admit that someone is better than me or that some other racial group outperforms. In fact whites are getting their butts kicked by Jews. But this common notion of Jewish/Asian superiority seems to be propaganda carefully placed in books like the Bell Curve that a lot of us are believing.
    Absolutly, this is all clearly propaganda. It is more than likely based upon American education results. With education being what it is in this country, mainly a tool of political indoctrination, and centered primarily around short term knowledge, these findings do not necessarily prove anything one way or another. I blame the low scores among Americans on laziness. In order for kids to do well in school, they have to want to. It's always been in fashion to be the flunky since nerds only get laid in hollywood.

also would say that Asians have a slightly higher I.Q. perhaps (marginally so) but they lack something. Let's call it creativity. Not just with inventing radical new things but even with running a business. They aren't good at coming up with new ways to do things or really problem solving itself. They are exellent at learning (memorizing) and doing procedures. They have amazing agility and grace much more so than a white. maybe even more focused, but they lack the ability to problem solve on a higher level. They instead simply memorize how a past problem was solved and repeat the process.
    Asians seem to put more emphasis in memory and their knowledge reflects this. They may have better SAT and IQ scores but they may put more importance on this as a culture. Memory is a purely left function of the brain. Whites who excel in creativity, put more time into thought, and thus use the right hemisphere of the brain. How can we determine intelligence when it is primarily based upon the left function of the brain. A people who collectively favor the right side are always going to be at a disadvantage. Consider this article. http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/2...reativity.html

A better definition of intelligence would be this: the ability to use left and right sided brain functions universally. If you base it upon this, then you have a very different picture of intellect in America. I think it is obvious that the ability to think creatively and critically is by far dominated by Germanics.

I am always skeptical of these 'scientific' statistics. People tend to only support the side of science that is in line with their agenda. As soon as scientific discoveries say otherwise, they are quick to discredit it. For me this pretty much negates most of these arguments, especially the cephalic index one.