Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do Non-Germanics Have an Inferiority Complex in Relation to Germanics?

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    English, German, Scottish, Dutch, French
    Ancestry
    England, Holland, France, Germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    West Virginia West Virginia
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Teacher
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Inferiority Complex

I do want to thank those of you who replied to my post. It was very reassuring to hear your kind words. Again, thank you.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 10th, 2019 @ 04:19 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Gelderland
    Subrace
    Borreby/Dalofaelid/Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Gelderland Gelderland
    Married parent
    Politics
    Volks
    Religion
    Odalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Do Non-Germanics Have an Inferiority Complex in Relation to Germanics?

Yes, I think they have...
    I see that the south and east european countries(non Germanic countries), are always try to be on the same level with germanics, Italians, Spaniards, Poles and rusians etc etc really wanted to be like us. By knowing in their hearts they're not, pisses them off.

Like I said before:
    White unity is one thing, being Germanic is another
    ''Ginds de Waal, daar weer de IJssel, dan de Maas en ook de Rijn. Geeft ons recht om heel ons leven trots op Gelderland te zijn.''

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles / Germany / Netherlands / Norway / France
    Subrace
    Borreby/CM
    Country
    Happily Married w/kids
    Occupation
    Professional
    Politics
    My own
    Religion
    Agnostic with Pagan leanings
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plantagenet View Post
    Yeah, there is nothing wrong with not having the stereotypical blonde-hair blue-eyed look.

As to the original question, I would say in general the answer is yes. Most people probably do have an inferiority complex in relation to Germanics as a whole, especially considering the last 400 years or so of world history in which the Germanic people rose to be the most dominant, powerful, and successful ethnic group, perhaps of all times. I would say this even more so applies to the English, who in my opinion receive more hatred and envy than any group of people. Of course the Germans have been subjected to years of anti-Nazi propaganda, so it may lead some to have disdain for Germans above all other people, but on an international scale I would say the English are the most hated due to feelings of inferiority. I would go so far as to say that a heterosexual, Christian, Anglo-Saxon male who is not a leftist and possess a sense of racial/ethnic awareness and pride may be the most hated entity on Earth. Perhaps this is why the politically correct and cultural Marxist movements are explicitly aimed at these groups above all others.

However, I don't think everyone has an inferiority complex toward Germanics. In general I would say that the French and Italians on average view themselves as more cultured and superior to Germanics. Of course I wouldn't accept this to be true, but I will admit that aside from Germanic people, the French and Italians probably possess the most historical accomplishment and have the most to be proud of.
    You have some good insight here. My question: What do you think about Asian accomplishments relatively speaking? Particularly the Japanese or South Koreans?

Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Folks, keep it amicable. If you two can't get on with each other, don't provoke another confrontation each time around. If another person gets on your nerves too much, feel free to use the "Ignore" function. But keep the confrontation in threads reasonable and relevant to the debate, ok?
    Sigurd, I see you are one of the mods, correct? I just wanted to say that one of the reasons I like Skadi is the civility towards dissenting opinions shown by the posters here. Now I see why it is that way....you guys do a good job keeping us all in check

Regarding the OP: I personally feel that if there is an inferiority complex targeted in the direction of Germanic people, it's pretty easy to see how this complex may have developed in other non-Germanics over the course of the past 300 years or so.....while there is more of a backlash now against whites now than there ever has been in recent history, it is largely due to colonialization of other places by the Germanic people who have done more of this than any other group I can think of....except perhaps the Spanish?

Germanic people have held most parts of the world in their collective hands for a very long time. Much of it, I can feel proud of, but I'd be lying to myself if I said I was proud of all of it.

Just my opinion.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 11th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Aland Islands Aland Islands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It's hard to believe that non-germanics would generally have any inferiority complex, that'd be caused by weak understanding of ones own culture and heritage. The Germanics simply span such a vast part of Europe, and all Europeans are concidered brothers by the WN oriented folks and such. Thus, when they're rejected by forums such as this, it creates bitterness.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think if someone has known people their ancestors descended from throughout time, who weren't Germanic, say, they were Italian or Greek or Native American, they may get jealous when another person claims just Germanic ancestry.

But every single person has their own people they descended from throughout time, they should be proud of it because it makes them unique.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Franco-American
    Ancestry
    Frankish, Langobard, Scots, Norman, Goth, Bretagne, Bavarian, English.
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Happily married
    Politics
    Meritocracy
    Religion
    Unusual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I have quite a bit of Scots, Welsh and French background, and I can tell you with certainty that none of them feels inferior to the Germanic people they married or whom they know or who they relate to in other contexts.

Quite the opposite, in fact, especially with the Scots and Welsh. My French ancestors (my dad is mostly Scots and French, some German) dislikes his French ancestors, loves his Scots ancestors and upholds some of their traditions, didn't know his German grandmother well but has no reason to dislike her - but most of all, considers himself an American, and as such, has opinions about most non-American cultures that aren't exactly evidence of "feeling inferior." I'd say most Americans in my family don't feel inferior to Germanics or to any other culture (although it's time that Americans took a look in the mirror - at least once in awhile).
    Always recognize that human individuals are ends, and do not use them as means to your end.
    ~~Immanuel Kant~~

Last Online
    Thursday, September 8th, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The Finns are a good example of people who have an inferiority complex in relation to Germanics. In their case it's in relaton to the Swedish minority in their own country.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 10th, 2011 @ 11:20 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Indiana, Tennessee, British Isles
    Subrace
    Borreby/Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    writer and farmer
    Politics
    tribal
    Religion
    odin's talking blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Most non-Germanics are arrogant and delusional and have been built up by the media outlets.

But I've known a few that know their place... It's good that they have an inferiority complex, that they look up to Germanics and let them lead.

Unfortunately most of them are too stupid to see reality and only reflect the mass subconscious or whatever TV tells them.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    For sure, there are many non-Germanic groups that have an inferiority complex in relation to us.

It's probably quite justified though, as is my superiority complex towards them

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 11th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Aland Islands Aland Islands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis View Post
    The Finns are a good example of people who have an inferiority complex in relation to Germanics. In their case it's in relaton to the Swedish minority in their own country.
    Since you say they are a good example, are there any research results or other solid illustrations avalaible on this matter?

Or of any alleged inferiority complexes the other Europeans are having over the Germanics in general?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast