Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Do Non-Germanics Have an Inferiority Complex in Relation to Germanics?

  1. #41
    Senior Member The Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 05:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordish Preservationist
    Posts
    2,203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    299
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    153
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    I worked with a half Spanish half Dutch guy who looked Spanish and was always trying to convince me that he was Northern European, he once even said to me my skin is not really this dark it would be like yours if I got less sun

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 8th, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Gender
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Defile View Post
    Since you say they are a good example, are there any research results or other solid illustrations avalaible on this matter?

    Or of any alleged inferiority complexes the other Europeans are having over the Germanics in general?
    The Finns animosity towards Swedes on websites are good examples you can easily find.

  3. #43
    Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    Friday, September 13th, 2019 @ 09:25 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,791
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    In my experience the Spanish have a great deal of animosity in regards to the Germanic peoples. If they acknowledge their Visigothic legacy at all it's as being inconsequential to their Celt/Celtiberian heritage.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Schopenhauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Arkham, MA
    Gender
    Occupation
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Posts
    763
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis View Post
    The Finns animosity towards Swedes on websites are good examples you can easily find.
    I've seen this firsthand. Finns, from what I've sen, live in a perpetual state of envy of Swedes, Norwegians, and Danes.
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

    "Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

    “niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

  5. #45
    Senior Member TXRog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Saturday, May 20th, 2017 @ 08:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Ancestry
    Germany/Ireland (Viking?)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Christian (non-denominational)
    Posts
    733
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Do Non-Germanics Have an Inferiority Complex in Relation to Germanics?

    It is obvious from both this thread topic and comments from my Germanic brothers and sisters here that non-Germanics DO have an inferiority complex in relation to Germanics.

    I will now share with you an experience I had years ago that gives validates this statement...

    Years ago I was working on a TV show and there were several Blacks on the crew. One of them was working in my department and as I had not worked with most of these guys, I introduced myself to everyone.

    The Black guy (his name was Jim) was a very hard worker and as I prefer to work alongside people who have a strong work ethic like myself (in part probably due to my Germanic roots), he and I decided to work together. He was very intelligent and I must say a much harder worker than many of the White guys on the crew.

    We shared small talk while we worked and I learned he had just got out of the military about a year before. Part of his service time was spent in Germany. When I told him my heritage was half German (other half Irish), he asked me questions about my family background and I shared it with him.

    When I told him I have always had a keen interest in history, he said he did too and when he was in Germany he would take trips to many historical sites throughout the country.

    He was very impressed by the history and culture of the German people - their strong work ethic, their organizational skills, etc. and how I acted like the Germans he had seen overseas, keeping busy until the job is done.
    I thanked him for the compliment (made me very proud to be Germanic).

    What he said next was pretty shocking...

    He didn't come right out and say it, but he was very disappointed that many more Black people were not like this - their work ethic, their strong desire to preserve their heritage, culture and traditions. I jokingly asked him if he wished he were Germanic, and he said he wished he was! I told him he better not ever let the other Blacks here this because if they did, they would probably kill him and he agreed.

    One need look no further than the history books to see the many and significant contributions made by Germanics - arts, sciences, culture, etc.
    To ignore or deny such things is to be blind to the facts and reality.
    Last edited by TXRog; Tuesday, July 12th, 2011 at 06:11 PM. Reason: spelling

  6. #46
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 11th, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Aland Islands Aland Islands
    Gender
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
    I've seen this firsthand. Finns, from what I've sen, live in a perpetual state of envy of Swedes, Norwegians, and Danes.
    Let's keep it civil; the Finns have little to no opinion regarding Danes or Norwegians. As a nation they are quarrelsome, genuinely arrogant, lonely, insecure and lack true soulmates. They are inbuilt to act defiant before others, for no given reason. Stereotypically.

  7. #47
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Monday, February 27th, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    North-German, Danish, Dutch, Irish (?)
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Wisconsin Wisconsin
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Pharmacy tech
    Politics
    Preservationist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think it's obvious. Why else would all these blacks, Hispanics, Latins, Jews, Slavs, Asians, etc dye their hair blond, get nose jobs, chin implants, eye surgery, etc if they were comfortable with their non-Germanic features? The fact that the entire world wants to look Germanic says a lot. We are the best of the best and everybody wishes they were like us.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Hilderinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Location
    Not Chicago
    Gender
    Posts
    983
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfume View Post
    I think it's obvious. Why else would all these blacks, Hispanics, Latins, Jews, Slavs, Asians, etc dye their hair blond, get nose jobs, chin implants, eye surgery, etc if they were comfortable with their non-Germanic features? The fact that the entire world wants to look Germanic says a lot. We are the best of the best and everybody wishes they were like us.
    Well, there are plenty of Germanics who are insecure about their bodies and dye their über-Germanic hair and get surgery on their über-Germanic noses.

    Not to mention the disgusting fad of turning one's skin orange...



    I think that people are going to great lengths to modify their bodies not because of jealously/an inferiority complex, but rather because of the sick mentality of the modern world.
    All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for good Men to do Nothing. ~ Edmund Burke

  9. #49
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    Monday, February 27th, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    North-German, Danish, Dutch, Irish (?)
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Wisconsin Wisconsin
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Pharmacy tech
    Politics
    Preservationist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilderinc View Post
    Well, there are plenty of Germanics who are insecure about their bodies and dye their über-Germanic hair and get surgery on their über-Germanic noses.

    Not to mention the disgusting fad of turning one's skin orange...



    I think that people are going to great lengths to modify their bodies not because of jealously/an inferiority complex, but rather because of the sick mentality of the modern world.
    The sick mentality of the modern world consists of our people wanting to be black and black people wishing they were more White.

    I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Similar Threads

  1. Style of Ancient Germanics Comparing with Modern Germanics
    By Curious in forum Fashion & Beauty
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Monday, January 30th, 2012, 12:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •