Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Südafrika

I want to write a personal feeling about what is happening to the Afrikaner Volk in South Afrika.

I have been kept awake at night just thinking about what is happening to them there after centuries of making the nation truly great and the absolute powerhouse of all Afrika only to fall into slow oblivion.. Slowly as the genocide of the ANC/Communists is enacted the nation continues to fall into demise.

I just wish I had the power to take a part of Australia or even Europe and set it aside especially for them to rebuild a new homeland in safety security and prosperity.

It angers me to see the western media for the most part continue to ignore the reality of this deliberate slow genocide against the true proud Afrikaner Volk.

It may well seem the only chance might be the establishing of the Afrikaner Volkstaat and it could come down to doing so by force of arms if political gerrymandering deliberately stops this more than human right for the Afrikaner Volk.

I Salute You All in Your Fight for Freedom..
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

Last Online
    Saturday, December 29th, 2018 @ 04:55 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Northern European
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    teach, research
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Gottgläubig
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Questions About South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Untersberger View Post
    I want to write a personal feeling about what is happening to the Afrikaner Volk in South Afrika.

I have been kept awake at night just thinking about what is happening to them there after centuries of making the nation truly great and the absolute powerhouse of all Afrika only to fall into slow oblivion.. Slowly as the genocide of the ANC/Communists is enacted the nation continues to fall into demise.

I just wish I had the power to take a part of Australia or even Europe and set it aside especially for them to rebuild a new homeland in safety security and prosperity.

It angers me to see the western media for the most part continue to ignore the reality of this deliberate slow genocide against the true proud Afrikaner Volk.

It may well seem the only chance might be the establishing of the Afrikaner Volkstaat and it could come down to doing so by force of arms if political gerrymandering deliberately stops this more than human right for the Afrikaner Volk.

I Salute You All in Your Fight for Freedom..
    Well, the Volkstaat solution is the ideal, the diaspora, as necessary as it has been for many (and as painful) is also deleterious in that more often than not assimilation in the host nation occurs and language and cultural mores can fade over successive generations. With the creation of a Volkstaat the Afrikaner would perhaps have a real opportunity of self-determination and ethnic/cultural/linguistic survival. There are a great many Afrikaners of my age (and older) who have done their national service, had extensive military training and seen combat, so with a specific geographic location and a political entity to protect, they might actually form a united front and be effective in defending it (but we're not getting any younger ). I haven't visited SA since 2007 but am in constant communication with family and friends as well as following news and of course the comments of South Africans on this forum. Imo, as limited as that opinion now is from a remote viewpoint, the war of attrition against the whites in SA and the rural Afrikaner in particular, will only have one end unless there is a political turning point. I cannot envisage a mass movement of Afrikaners rising at any point soon unless there is a focus for such a nexus. Eendrag maak mag (unity is strength).
    “unless they know, mystically, that beneath the concrete lies the earth which has nourished their race for a thousand years and ... that it is their own earth from which their blood is shed and renewed, then they are a lost people, and easy prey for those who have lacked roots for many centuries"
    A. K. Chesterton

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 10:11 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norsk/Kelt
    Ancestry
    Norge/Eireann
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Kompliziert!
    Occupation
    Border Protection
    Politics
    Volksgemeinschaft
    Religion
    Ásatrú
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Volkstaat solution is the ideal, the diaspora, as necessary as it has been for many (and as painful) is also deleterious in that more often than not assimilation in the host nation occurs and language and cultural mores can fade over successive generations.
    I agree with what can happen with emigration nowadays. Hopefully a true Volkstaat would hopefully be a Volkstaat Powerhouse even if small in geographical terms but which would become the safe homeland with strict border control and Volkisch restricted immigration status.

The Cantons would be a great start but a true absolute homeland should be the ultimate goal. I write the obvious as you all know more than I ever will but I cannot help my support and admiration of the Afrikaner Volks Heimat.. Soisses..

If it were possible to give a small corner of massive Australia to the Afrikaner Volk where they could re-establish a new (at least) safe homeland with culture intact and allowed to prosper I would be 100% in favour.. English as a second language would never interfere with the Region. It would also become a tourist attraction just as the Barossa Valley has become in South Australia even if tragically 'Barossa Deutsch' has been lost as a first language since 1838 when the 'Preussisch Deutsche Siedlung' occurred.. The anti-German laws happened in Südaustralien (South Australia) as a direct result of WW1 where under the British Empire the German language became forbidden under laws from approx 1914..

WW1 Absolutely The Ultimate Tragic Occurrence for All Germanic Volk..

The Afrikaner Volkstaat Must best of all Become a Reality in the South of Africa and in turn it will become an absolute shining diamond in safety, community & prosperity... This must remain the absolute focus as the deliberate genocide inside modern day South Africa continues to worsen..
    Last edited by Untersberger; Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 at 02:57 AM. Reason: spelling..
    Wahrheit Macht Freiheit.
    http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de
    HISTORY IS NOT HISTORY - UNLESS IT IS THE 100% TRUTH

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Untersberger For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567