Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: Questions About South Africa

  1. #31
    Senior Member White Africa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 18th, 2018 @ 10:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-African
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Gender
    Politics
    Preservation of diversity
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Posts
    116
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stimme View Post
    It's no secret a White woman can't walk around in South Africa and expect not to get raped.
    Any woman, Stimme, not just White ones. In fact, the most frequent rapes happen to Black women. But that happens just because they're more numerous than Whites, not because of race. Rapists don't care about the race of the woman. They rape anyone, White, Black or Colored.

  2. #32
    a.k.a. Langeraat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Bittereinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Location
    Grootrivier
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Posts
    1,593
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    200
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    281
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    I personally think that for black rapists white woman holds more of a symbolic sadistic twist. Much like the forbidden fruit so to speak.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

  3. #33
    Senior Member Horagalles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Gender
    Politics
    Natural Order
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post

    I tend to agree with you Stimme, the way the world was disillusioned to racial realities, the multi-cultopia picture that people had/have is what sealed the fate of Afrikaner Nationalism as well as the protector of this: Apartheid. I can only imagine that if the Third Reich where able to consolidate their position that Nationalism in South-Africa and Apartheid would have endured along with it.
    You mean the wrong side won WW1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    I don’t think that this would be feasible in one country like SA, the problem would still have been the rate at which the blacks multiply would always have outweighed what Afrikaners would have been willing to produce (that said my Mother is one of eleven and my Father one of Eight). Considering the carrying capacity of our semi arid country and the inherent nature of Germanics, as we don’t bring children into this world if the prospects aren’t realistic for rearing our young successfully. By comparison blacks need allot less to rear children to their accustomed standards the logic applied is much the same as that which fish and other spesies follow that contend with heavy predation. Not that I am implying that blacks sufferd ‘predation’ under Apartheid, it’s just that they don’t have the same capacity to rear offspring successfully, it’s a bit of a hit and miss affair IMO.
    Blacks don't deem it necessary to invest that much in their off-spring then Whites. Today Whites see their kids as a liability, while previously they were a direct asset for the parents. This bears on the size of families.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    The Arrival of Germanics hailed a new prosperity that allowed them access to allot of things that contributed to their ability to rear more of their brood successfully. The better notion IMO would have been the creation of separate sovereign nation states for all races independantly, but even this would have been short lived considering the current climate for Germanics (And the fact that we could not conceive not using them as labor also contributed to this route not being taken).
    .... Nation states are the ideal. That didn't realize due to many interest groups involved into that equation. Intereste groups with short-sighted and subjective interests and preferences I should add.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    Blacks did not receive equality with regards to rights such as the right to gainful employment or the right to travel first class, the truth IMO is that as a Nationalist state like SA did recognize their right to something which they had not achieved on their own. We gave them the right to housing (even if this had no power and was made of corrugated iron, was it really any worse than the Manure, Mud and Grass Palaces they were accustomed to?) They received food like Maize and a sheep or two during the course of a year. But I have not heard of an account of a KKK style execution. The fact that most Boers where Christians IMO negated that kind of treatment, we surely where not overly kind but we did not give punishment that didn’t fit the crime so to speak (again IMO).
    Now that you are saying it. Unjustified violence of Whites against Blacks is very rare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    Was this acquaintances’ friend black? Blacks wouldn’t have dared running around as they now do, not because of mob justice but because of an efficient Nation State’s police force. The Beating of Blacks surely occurred but it was just as common for white people to receive corporal punishment for misdemeanors from the police. Blacks would steel bicycles garden tools Etc, stuff they had a practical use for, I dare say they rarely stole stuff like jewelry and the likes.
    .... According to them it's also OK to eat food from the masters table. I think they call that Mafisa amongst themselves. The richer Blacks let the poorer Blacks tend to cattle and goats, they then would keep parts of the milk for example.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

  4. #34
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Stormraaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Posts
    961
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Africa View Post
    Any woman, Stimme, not just White ones.
    I don't see the merit in this line of reasoning to dismiss the racism factor behind black-on-white rapes. It states simple "colour-blind" criminality as a reason for rape, but that doesn't imply victims are never targeted by race. More importantly, while our women are being victimized, whether the reason for it is one type of criminality or another doesn't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by White Africa View Post
    In fact, the most frequent rapes happen to Black women. But that happens just because they're more numerous than Whites, not because of race.
    Not only because of their number, but also because of the rapists' much easier accessibility to victims within their own community, and with no security measures typical of white communities to speak of. Within the context of the Apartheid-ideology, as Stimme placed his comment about the rape of White women in SA, it furthers the pro-segregation argument that keeping our and their communities separate would put our women in a safer position. What Blacks do within the society they create for themselves from their own culture, and which doesn't affect us, would be of no concern to us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    I personally think that for black rapists white woman holds more of a symbolic sadistic twist. Much like the forbidden fruit so to speak.
    As I understand the psychology behind rape, it's also about the power and control over a victim. In this regard I can only conclude that victimizing someone of the "former oppressors" would be especially tempting, so I agree with Grimner.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarian and a bit of English
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Posts
    54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm curious what percentage of Boers support the AWB? What percentage believe the prophecies of Siener van Rensburg? What percentage believe Uhuru will happen when Mandela dies? I'm not after exact numbers or anything, just general percentages and personal sentiment from folks down there.

  6. #36
    a.k.a. Langeraat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Bittereinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Location
    Grootrivier
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Posts
    1,593
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    200
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    281
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    I'm curious what percentage of Boers support the AWB? What percentage believe the prophecies of Siener van Rensburg? What percentage believe Uhuru will happen when Mandela dies? I'm not after exact numbers or anything, just general percentages and personal sentiment from folks down there.
    I for one do not support the AWB so to speak I do post on their forum from time to time, although most Afrikaners who are AWB members do believe that you must be a Christian and must believe that the Boers made a covenant with God and that we must honer the covenant of our forefathers and also believe in Siener's visions... However their numbers are very few and the AWB is not generally seen as very credible by the average Afrikaner. Many people who belong to the Afrikaner protestant church believe in the 'covenant' and in Siener's visions but do not support the AWB. The AWB has never realy had any real momentum whether under apartheid and under the ANC rule.

    I have to say that far too few Boers/Afrikaners are either Nationalist or Christian Nationalist in thinking at this time. Afrikaners are all too busy with their own lives and many have embraced individualism to a large extent.

    As for uhuru I must say not too many Afrikaners takes it serious or many don’t know what it is... A broad number of Afrikaners are liberal Democratic Alliance supporters and has only mild opinions on most important issues facing our 'Volk'. The Afrikaner would be much beter of rallying behind their blood rather than rallying behind a 'God' figure.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

  7. #37
    Senior Member Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarian and a bit of English
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Posts
    54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Thank you for responding Grimner, I was hoping folks down there might be able to explain the situation to me a bit better and you've done exactly that. I very much appreciate it.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Horagalles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Gender
    Politics
    Natural Order
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    I for one do not support the AWB so to speak I do post on their forum from time to time, although most Afrikaners who are AWB members do believe that you must be a Christian and must believe that the Boers made a covenant with God and that we must honer the covenant of our forefathers and also believe in Siener's visions... However their numbers are very few and the AWB is not generally seen as very credible by the average Afrikaner. Many people who belong to the Afrikaner protestant church believe in the 'covenant' and in Siener's visions but do not support the AWB. The AWB has never realy had any real momentum whether under apartheid and under the ANC rule.
    What you say is basically true, but the last point isn't true about the late eighties/ early nineties. Then the AWB has support that was "substantial" altough perhaps not the majority of Afrikaners. I'd set their membership at 80.000 at it's peak and they were well able to organize rallies then in many Transvaal and Free state towns. The AWB started, when Eugene Terre Blanche was still an active member of the HNP and actually he was moved out there, because he did do so. This was actually a very dumb move of the HNP, but I think they were afraid Eugene would get all the donation money. The organisation ran into the problem of getting low class support and loosing most of it's members that had some intellectual capabilities over time. That was of course something the NP controlled media could really feast on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    I have to say that far too few Boers/Afrikaners are either Nationalist or Christian Nationalist in thinking at this time. Afrikaners are all too busy with their own lives and many have embraced individualism to a large extent.
    True, but I actually would rephrase this to Afrikaners being far more apolitical then your average Whitey in the Western world. The political thinking isn't really developed in most of us here. We writing on this forum rather an exception. This is not to say that you had actually some brillant Afrikaner thinkers and writers, especially in the more conservative spectrum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    As for uhuru I must say not too many Afrikaners takes it serious or many don’t know what it is... A broad number of Afrikaners are liberal Democratic Alliance supporters and has only mild opinions on most important issues facing our 'Volk'. The Afrikaner would be much beter of rallying behind their blood rather than rallying behind a 'God' figure.
    Here I must disagree. Even if not everyone was convinced about it, most people have heard about it and some will admit that they are seriously concerned about it. While most Afrikaners that vote, will vote for the DA, I won't actually say that they are liberal in terms of embracing brotherhood with non-Whites. The DA is just the loudest voice "against the ANC", which is actually nothing but a code-word for "against black rule".
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

  9. #39
    Extended Moderation YsterNel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 @ 08:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Sweden(Viking), France(Normans)
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Location
    Paarl, Boland, Winelands
    Gender
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Artist
    Politics
    Boer
    Religion
    christian
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The ANC will never ever give us our own land never, The only good think in the proposed Volkstaat is the Olifants river , otherwise this area is as dry as Hell itself.
    You need to be a Bushman to survive that place, really the logic of some people amazes me.A better place will be the Boland (wine land) area of South-Africa, that reaches Gordonsbay, the ANC can keep Capetown it is overrun white Blacks anyway, house-robberies is getting out of hand there.

  10. #40
    Member Afrikanermag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Angle en Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    South Africa/Flemish/Scandanavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Location
    Somerset-Wes
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Ou Apostolise Kerk. Kalvanist
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There is a growing movement in the Western Cape for independence from south africa, although this is with an alliance between the germanics and the diffrent coloured groups. The south african constitution allows for seperation as long as we convince more than half the population in an area to agree to it, this is more likley in the Cape than in the Transvaal

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009, 06:57 PM
  2. Greetings from South Africa
    By Lewensywer in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Friday, March 27th, 2009, 07:09 AM
  3. Greetings from South Africa
    By Hume in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Sunday, November 2nd, 2008, 12:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •