Religion
    I don't think i can be labeled.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is Islam Germanic in Origin?

The following taken from Nordic Arabs by Karl Earlson

''The Prophet Muhammad (AD 570-632), the founder of the Islamic religion, was apparently fair-skinned; a freedman, by the name of Umar, described the Prophet thus:

"his face was not fat nor rounded; it was white tinged with red". [Guillaume (1987) 726.]

Most authorities on the issue appear to agree that Muhammad was brunet, but Henric von Schwerin has stated that:

"Red-hair is still honoured amongst Moslems as the Prophet Mohammed himself was reported to have red hair." [von Schwerin (1960) 27.]

During her lifetime Aisha, the Prophet's beloved wife, gained the epithet humayra, a word which has been translated as "light," "reddish," or "fair," but whose meaning can be most accurately rendered as "blonde." [Baltzer (1934) 206; Lewis (1990) 36; Vollers (1910) 91.] Subsequently, she has become known to the Islamic peoples as "Aisha the Blonde." [Günther (1930) 168.]

Abu Bakr, the father of Aisha, and thus, the father-in-law of Muhammad, was the first Caliph of Islam (AD 632-634). He was slenderly built, and white-skinned; also, he dyed his grey beard red, in an attempt to gain a more youthful appearance — possibly in imitation and pursuance of a fair-haired, Nordic ideal. [Günther (1930) 163.]

Caliph Ali (AD 656-661), a first cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad, was also renowned for his blond hair, as were his descendants, who founded the Shi'ite branch of Islam. [Grant (1981) 84-85; Lewis (1990) 36.] However, it was bitterly resented by some Muslims, that the physical features which characterised a true descendant of Muhammad, were steadily being lost, due to admixture with darker races.

---------------------

This article has been up on the net for quite a few years, so a while back i did my own research on the topic.

I found the hadith collections which date back hundreds of years which physically describe Muhammad:

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 63:

Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 744:

I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white...''

Volume 2, Book 17, Number 141:

The Prophet never raised his hands for any invocation except for that of Istisqa' and he used to raise them so much that the whiteness of his armpits became visible.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367:

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet.

Note: i do not like Islam but i believe as these old sources confirm that the original Muslim/Islamic populations were white, over time Islam became perverted by dark skinned arabs and today it is utter filth. But clearly like other religions (ie. Hinduism, Buddhism) Islam was originally white.

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Blond/red hair/white skin =/= Germanic.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    I think that´s ridiculous to be honest. These are no facts but only far-fetched assumptions. And even if true, it wouldn´t decrease the idiocy and incompatibility of the teachings of Islam by any means.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Thursday, May 14th, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Shetland/England
    Subrace
    A mixture of Nordic and others
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Technocracy
    Religion
    I don't think i can be labeled.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    I think that´s ridiculous to be honest. These are no facts but only far-fetched assumptions. And even if true, it wouldn´t decrease the idiocy and incompatibility of the teachings of Islam by any means.

The point is that Aryans created all religions but overtime they became perverted and altered by non-Aryans. Funnily enough, there are still a minority of preserved passages in the Hadith texts as well as the Koran which are anti-negroid:

Muhammad calling Ethiopians raisinheads:

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 256:

Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

A black woman is interpreted as a symbol of epidemic:

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 161:

The Prophet said, "I saw a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 01:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreanar View Post
    The following taken from Nordic Arabs by Karl Earlson

the whiteness of his armpits
    Wow, I'm going to convert now... ;

But clearly like other religions (ie. Hinduism, Buddhism) Islam was originally white.
    Denying the religious instinct to other humans does a great deal of damage to our movement, to our nations as a whole. It makes us seem like mad fanatics, or worse - plain idiots.

Why do you want to claim Islam for us? It's just a copycat from the monotheisms of the Levant anyway!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Grin Next question:

Are the Yezidi Kurds Germanic in origin?

Look, blondness!!

Sorry, can't resist

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreanar View Post
    Funnily enough, there are still a minority of preserved passages in the Hadith texts as well as the Koran which are anti-negroid:

Muhammad calling Ethiopians raisinheads:

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 256:

Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

A black woman is interpreted as a symbol of epidemic:

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 161:

The Prophet said, "I saw a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic.
    So what? Jews for example have been racist against alien folk for millenniums. Does that make the Jews Aryan?

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Engaged
    Politics
    Not liberal
    Religion
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    So what? Jews for example have been racist against alien folk for millenniums. Does that make the Jews Aryan?
    Good point. : )

And no, although there is some talk of Aryans in the Islamic holy book. I cannot recall the exact description, but there was some sort of insinuation that blonder people were morally fairer as well?

Last Online
    Monday, April 26th, 2010 @ 05:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Whiteness represents celestial purity, for:

Allah's Apostle said, "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall." -Volume 4, Book 55, Number 544

Although, I do agree that Islam has degenerated, and that many aren't true Muslims.

According to a hadith, “Whoever takes a piece of the land of others unjustly, he will sink down the seven earths on the Day of Resurrection.”

Another says, “Whoever usurps the land of somebody unjustly, his neck will be encircled with it down the seven earths (on the Day of Resurrection).”

And, “The most hated person in the sight of Allah is the most quarrelsome person.”

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    All western religions do trace back to the old original Aryan religion. But what does it matter now that they have been corrupted? Only two races have founded civilization and that are the Aryans and the East Asians (ancient China) even though Aryans have founded more. Almost all deep philosophy on earth can be traced back either to the ancient Aryans, Greece, Egypt (also Aryan ruled) or ancient China. Racism was embedded in Aryan culture. White means good black means bad still to this day. I don't see what your point is though. Are we supposed to respect Islam now?

I don't believe muhamed was Germanic. I hear a lot of black people talk about "light skinned" folk or "blond" folk and they are light compared to them but not comapared to what I would call "light". Probably the same with those references you are making. Arabs have some Aryan admixture in them so occasionally one comes out with blue eyes or lighter features but doen't make him a German. German culture is more recent coming after the Aryans as one of the subgroups. Same way French, Spanish and Italian came from a Latin root.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast