United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    591 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    The genealogy of Jesus is pretty clear that his ancestry is Jewish.
    No he was not. It's not only blasphemy it's stupid blasphemy. "Ye are of your father the devil." Your father not our father.
    He called the jews the children of the devil to their face.
    Stop being insulting.

Norges Dyflin-Jórvíking
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    R1a/K
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    No he was not. It's not only blasphemy it's stupid blasphemy. "Ye are of your father the devil." Your father not our father.
    He called the jews the children of the devil to their face.
    Stop being insulting.
    If Jesus wasn't born heir to the House of David, what version of the Bible do you have saying otherwise? Do you have one saying he was a red-haired Celt, for example? Does one emphatically have to be a Pharisee, Sadducee or Essene to be Kosher? What about the "Feast of the Circumcision", a Christian holiday older than "Christmas"? Don't think for a minute that crying "blasphemer!" will make the Bible go away, because the Q & A about his ancestry was provided us by the Apostles who wrote it in the event of this very confusion. They wanted no mistake about it, that Jesus testified to Jewish prophecy become true in his life story, which is the whole point: if you adhere to the Gospels, it's because you believe the prophets. Jews condemned themselves by killing their prophets, who warned them of not heeding their advice and that's the crux of Jesus in disputation with them. Furthermore, Jesus also said the only real blasphemy denies the Holy Ghost, which I've never done.

The Gospels depict Nazarene POV about what constitutes true Judaism, which merely attempts to prove that the ruling authorities of the Sanhedrin had fallen from their duties in perpetuating Judaism according to the Pentateuch and without regard for their Prophets either. I've no opinion and take no sides on what sect truly represented the desires of Elohim, Yahweh, Adam, Noah, Shem, Abraham, Moses, Jacob, etc. The thing is, acknowledgment of certain precepts and practices determined how one side viewed the other. Jewry have never been monolithic and Christianity is just the most successful case of one sect not resolving doctrinal or practical perspective disagreements going forward.

Of course, this was not helped by Saul of Tarsus converting Greeks to Nazarene Judaism or the Jewish establishment formulating the Talmud after the Septuagint was already compiled and edited, expanded upon by the Gospels, etc. The Babylonian Exilarchs were reactionaries (as was Mohammed later, despite the Persian defiance of Shia to Arab Sunni dictatorship) to the proliferation of what they deemed cultural appropriation of heresies among the Goyim, which paralleled the Nazarene adoption by Rome and subsequent Councils of Nicaea and Constantinople, to likewise determine (by voting participants) just what Christology was permitted by the State on behalf of warring sectarians behaving like angels and devils on the Emperor's shoulders.

I also don't take sides about their interpretations, so to say I'm insulting by merely observing the evolution of Christianity, is in itself insulting. I'm not invested in the particulars as if I myself believed in some life or death struggle of culture belonging to me, but forced upon me and all other Goyim who wouldn't ordinarily resort to Jewish mysticism of any kind anyway. People keep trying to "bring it back" like our ancestors wanted it, thereby insulting our race the same as any Holocaust narrative. I'm of the opinion that all of my time in the Goy synagogues was in denial of our own Paganism, to no glorious end, just ignominy.

To say we should be Christians is to accept Saul's interpretation of Judaism and Hellenism as one, of Jew and Greek together, but he thought that as he was a civic national Roman, we could be "spiritual Israelites" and it's written in his own hand, or by a scribe authorised by him. You accept the Bible in order to be Christian, or you have no constitutional argument on the matter. I simply don't agree with Saul that we need to be "saved" by Simon's dead mentor, somebody Saul himself never met and instead, had persecuted through his stoning of Stephen. The saviour narrative was from Moses and Joshua leaving Egypt and taking Canaan, so a Jewish trope in memoriam to what Abraham originally sought before pharaohs intervened.

I don't find his "amazing grace" narrative to apply to Goyim, just to Pharisees like himself and the other sects of Judaism that would rather commit fratricide and be forced to scatter at Masada, than stay strong and united in the face of our Goy imperialism they found so divisive to conquer them. We are the ones divided by this Christian "good cop", Jewish "bad cop" one-two punch. Who says we MUST obey either interpretation of what they think is good for us? Why isn't the decision properly ours to make independently of their competing counsels? You make it seem like either is default cult programming for Indo-Europeans, but the Bible itself proves otherwise. Disestablishment of Christianity by Indo-Europeans in Europe is the same as disestablishment of Islam by Indo-Europeans in India. Why take a side between Isaac or Ishmael? How do these questions fundamentally apply to Aryan folks?

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    591 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    If Jesus wasn't born heir to the House of David,
    What part of of "ye are of your father the devil" don't you understand? Jews are imposters. They infiltrate every nation and culture they come across. They are canaanites the very people we were told to exterminate in the old testament.

Norges Dyflin-Jórvíking
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    R1a/K
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    What part of of "ye are of your father the devil" don't you understand? Jews are imposters. They infiltrate every nation and culture they come across. They are canaanites the very people we were told to exterminate in the old testament.
    I'm not the confused one here. When all that was going on, my folks were very far away from those affairs and had nothing to do with them. If one isn't Germanic but with blood ties to Bible demographics, then he's got a personal stake in it that I'll never share. How am I supposed to care about some Middle Eastern feuds? Who cares what one calls another between them? They're not even Indo-European, much less Germanic. Sorry, but the weight of their words rests rather feathery on my soul. I see all the destroyed temples of Europe left in ruins or desecrated by imposing Yeshua for your regime to gloat over.

I feel like Pilate here. Not my problem if you're a worrywart about Canaanites. If you're saying Jews are Phœnicians, I agree to an extent. How else would their Bible end up in Rome, in the long run? Sorry, but religious hysteria without reason doesn't phase me. Evidence points to Goyim LARPing as Nazarenes and inheriting their feuds with Pharisees. Pharisee =/= Jew. Christian =/= Greek. You have Saul/Paul himself as proof and none of us would have wasted our lives on Jesus without him. He's not called "Apostle to the Gentiles" for nothing. Your fun house mirror distortions are severely anachronistic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345