Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 109

Thread: Varg Vikernes to Be Released from Prison

  1. #61
    Senior Member Freigeistige's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German/Dutch/Austrian/Danish
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    246
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryianut View Post
    I don't know much about this guy until recently, but he seems like a loose cannon to me, a real fruitcake if you will. You can't go around stabbing friends 23 times and setting fire to churches. Sheesh
    I agree. I am not particularly well informed on this matter, but I am fully aware of his crimes. I noticed many people here are advocates of this man. Can anyone explain to me how these actions are justifiable?

  2. #62
    Senior Member Aryianut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 03:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Ancestry
    Denmark
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Location
    Lehigh Valley
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Homemaker, mother of 5
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    I believe in God
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freigeistige View Post
    I agree. I am not particularly well informed on this matter, but I am fully aware of his crimes. I noticed many people here are advocates of this man. Can anyone explain to me how these actions are justifiable?

    Also, what kind of influence is a man like this going to have on the fragile minds of those children he fathered? What good can come from him being able to mold these impressionable little ones?

  3. #63
    Senior Member Hrodnand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freigeistige View Post
    I agree. I am not particularly well informed on this matter, but I am fully aware of his crimes. I noticed many people here are advocates of this man. Can anyone explain to me how these actions are justifiable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aryianut View Post
    Also, what kind of influence is a man like this going to have on the fragile minds of those children he fathered? What good can come from him being able to mold these impressionable little ones?


    Ladies, please , let's not get into things that we don't know much of.


    There are people on this board who understand the reasons behind his actions, are well informed on the matter and it has also been well elaborated in several threads with topic about him. Of course there have been, are and always will be people who don't consider his deeds justifiable.
    He is not a serial killer nor a fanatic I can assure you about that and I am sure he will treat his family as any good father would. If you are truly interested in his views please do visit his website and particularly his library, where are posted several articles that he wrote while being in prison.
    I suggest a deeper approach for both of you, before you would draw any conclusions.
    :Überschöpfung:



  4. #64
    Senior Member Freigeistige's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German/Dutch/Austrian/Danish
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    246
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodnand View Post
    Ladies, please , let's no get into things that we don't know much of.

    I suggest a deeper approach for both of you, before you would draw any conclusions.
    We are not trying to draw hasty conclusions, which is why I was asking the members who support him to explain what makes his actions justifiable to them. Is he innocent? Did he have a really good reason? I can only assume, since you did not answer this question, that the information in the link you provided will answer it. Thank you.

    Anyway, I will go look into his website and see what he has to say.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Hrodnand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freigeistige View Post
    We are not trying to draw hasty conclusions, which is why I was asking the members who support him to explain what makes his actions justifiable to them.

    Nor did I said that you are, just mentioned to avoid any possible further complications.


    Quote Originally Posted by Freigeistige View Post
    Is he innocent? Did he have a really good reason?

    Here are some threads around the topic:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.p...=Varg+Vikernes


    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.p...Church+burning


    also there are a few posts in this thread that relate to your questions.
    :Überschöpfung:



  6. #66
    Senior Member Aryianut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 03:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Ancestry
    Denmark
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Location
    Lehigh Valley
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Homemaker, mother of 5
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    I believe in God
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodnand View Post
    Ladies, please , let's not get into things that we don't know much of.


    There are people on this board who understand the reasons behind his actions, are well informed on the matter and it has also been well elaborated in several threads with topic about him. Of course there have been, are and always will be people who don't consider his deeds justifiable.
    He is not a serial killer nor a fanatic I can assure you about that and I am sure he will treat his family as any good father would. If you are truly interested in his views please do visit his website and particularly his library, where are posted several articles that he wrote while being in prison.
    I suggest a deeper approach for both of you, before you would draw any conclusions.

    I did spend quite a bit of time on his website and also looked up news articles about his crimes. As far as his writings, much of it is inconsistent, if not incoherent. It is quite often rambling in nature and his beliefs seem to differ drastically from year to year.

    As far as reading his writings from when he was in prison, I spent a good deal of time with that as well. I am still unimpressed. Several notorious killers had poetic writings while in the prison system. Bad people can still say nice things if they have the tongue for it.

    Is there a link that you could share that is not just conjecture but real material to back up these statements? Such as links to material that convinced you that his acts may have been even remotely justifiable?

  7. #67
    Waffenbrüder und Blut
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Rassenhygieniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Posts
    725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't particulary support him, nor particulary condemn him. Given the circumstances and the stituation he found himself being stuck into, he had no other choice but to do what he did.

    Anyway, I found this to be pretty funny.

    http://www.metalsucks.net/2009/03/10...-free-at-last/

    Top ten things for Varg Vikernes to do once he’s been released from prison after sixteen years:
    • 1. Make love to wife without supervision of prison guards.
    • 2. Take eighteen month old son on first church burning.
    • 3. Visit Euronymous’ grave. Piss on it.
    • 4. “Work on farm,” kill all animals and crops.
    • 5. Audition to be new lead singer for Velvet Revolver.
    • 6. Cash in on reunion mania, re-join Mayhem.
    • 7. Deep and meaningful Decibel cover story.
    • 8. Deep and meaningful Revolver story that will end up on page 26 because AFI had a new album coming out that month.
    • 9. Catch up on missed episodes of VH1’s I Love the 90s, wonder why he wasn’t included.
    • 10. Pitch life story as a Hollywood movie: The Tromsø Redemption.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Hrodnand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryianut View Post

    I did spend quite a bit of time on his website and also looked up news articles about his crimes. As far as his writings, much of it is inconsistent, if not incoherent. It is quite often rambling in nature and his beliefs seem to differ drastically from year to year.
    If you mean Vargsmål in which he openly criticizes the whole world then it is understandable, considering the age and the circumstances in which he had been back then. He was a young man at my age when he was imprisoned and he was filled with hatred and anger about which I don't wonder regarding how he was judged, and all the idiotic gossip that was spread about him by the media, etc.
    Notice that he wrote another article later in which he confesses why Vargsmål sounds as it is.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aryianut View Post

    As far as reading his writings from when he was in prison, I spent a good deal of time with that as well. I am still unimpressed. Several notorious killers had poetic writings while in the prison system. Bad people can still say nice things if they have the tongue for it.
    ''Bad people'' and ''notorius killers'' are different and not all of them think alike. A lot of people are being imprisoned daily just because they are found guilty, but that doesn't mean that their deeds can't be justified from another point of view, what I'm trying to say is that it's not always so obvious for someone to be ''bad'' even though they are found guilty by the Court and considered ''this'' and ''that'' by the media.
    However, Varg doesn't just say nice things, but he has a deep and remarkable understanding towards a lot of things.



    Quote Originally Posted by Aryianut View Post

    Is there a link that you could share that is not just conjecture but real material to back up these statements? Such as links to material that convinced you that his acts may have been even remotely justifiable?

    What could be more convincing than his own words and the material that he wrote with his own hand?
    Of course there is no 100% guarantee, but then how could anyone find out if those lines were really written by Varg?
    :Überschöpfung:



  9. #69
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Blod og Jord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Engaged parent
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Posts
    750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    127
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    380
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    I'm not judge him as family man, father and I don't dislike his music.
    But I'm think burning churches was a stupid thing to do.
    Christians have plundered and disrespected Heathens for a long time.
    Why should Heathens lower to same level?
    It's not a nice thing in my opinion.

  10. #70
    Senior Member Freigeistige's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German/Dutch/Austrian/Danish
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    246
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hrodnand:

    I also fail to find anything that may justify his actions. Please simply explain to me in your own words why you feel his actions are justifiable. I honestly just want to know the reason. I did not find anything that said to me that they were justified, but perhaps I missed something. Please explain why you do not object to not only the church burnings but the murder. Thank you.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Paganism, by Varg Vikernes
    By Wulf in forum Germanic Heathenry
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Thursday, December 28th, 2006, 01:01 PM
  2. Classify Varg Vikernes
    By Hagalaz in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: Monday, October 30th, 2006, 02:51 PM
  3. Varg Vikernes: Only 40 more days in prison?
    By Blutwölfin in forum Music & Hymns
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: Friday, March 31st, 2006, 01:36 AM
  4. Civilisation, by Varg Vikernes
    By Hellstar in forum Germanic Heathenry
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Tuesday, July 16th, 2002, 12:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •