@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts

Sex on First Dates

What is your opinion on that? Is it important to check "sexual compatibility" before deciding to begin a relationship?

Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    No. Sexuality has it's place in a relationship, but that's certainly not the issue to be decided on a first date, IMO.
    Besides, "sexual compatibility" to be checked? I don't understand, if it's a male and a female what's the issue to be checked?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    No. Besides that I consider it a little bit too easy, it's not prudent in my view to have sex with a person you don't know.Because you can't know who he's been with before, maybe he has diseases. I won't ask a date how many women he slept with before me.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    There´s no sex without love for me. A healty relationship needs time to develop, and it takes time to learn about each other. "Trust" is an other very important point. I must be able to trust someone wholeheartly until I allow myself to let me fall into other arms.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Saturday, May 2nd, 2009 @ 03:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch/German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Single adult
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Not that I go on dates, but if I did I'd encourage whoever I'm with to lay her cards on the table. If someone places strong emphasis on sex in a relationship, it's better to know sooner than later.

With someone as strange and maladjusted as me especially, it's exceedingly difficult to find one of the five percent of people that even have a remote chance of being compatible. Values and life philosophies (including attitudes to sex) should be discussed straight away so as not to waste each other's time.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 13th, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    German-Dutch
    Ancestry
    Limburg-Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Right-Winger
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Sex should be left until marriage, IMHO.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    I'm a man, so I'd be lying for my own honour if I said that a lovely lassie in whom I am interested would prompt immediate rejection if she wished to practice sexual favours at first encounter, per se.

However, I do tend to say that I'd rather not do that on a first date. If a girl is willing to hop into bed with me without much of a barrier, immediately wishing to offer me her most private and most personal treasures - then I do inherently doubt her overall compatibility.

Sex is a lot about trust, really. As such - I would find it hard to trust a girl that I could have immediately. Who am I to know that she would be faithful --- for all I know, if it takes less than two hours for me to get into her pants - how am I to know that she won't do the same thing with another guy she meets on her first "girls' night out"?

I used to be blindly trusting, but I grew up a little. If she's genuinely interested in you, then getting to know each other better before you start something meaningful will only kindle that interest further, whilst establishing a certain trust about the integrity of the other.

If there is enough trust at first encounter from both sides to hop into bed with each other - I don't see a reason why one should wait artificially for the sake of moral. However, at large this is not the case, and in most cases it takes longer to build such a basis of trust.

Hel - I don't usually kiss on first dates, either. In some instances, I don't even get her number if she knows one of my friends. I have a way of contacting her if need be --- and if she knows I'm a regular at a certain pub, I'll just be there again "same time, next week." --- the fact that she shows up to see me usually means interest. You've got to be careful not to get yourself too involved before you can see signs from the other side pointing towards it.

But then again - I don't "date" in the "American fashion." I randomly start talking to a girl --- and then perhaps I may get her number and arrange to meet her in a more formal setting "for a coffee." A date of sorts --- but not an "official date." So, I let things move on more naturally than the "I'd like to date you" thing, which I find rather artificial, really.

Sex on First Date --- nothing morally contemptible. But something which someone shouldn't contemplate in normal circumstances, because it's not really something which tends to build trust - and if you move too fast,, then chances are that this trust can never be built.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 01:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    [Spit and moved from this discussion theme:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=95707

~ Siebenbürgerin]

Quote Originally Posted by Unavailable View Post
    Nothing wrong in kissing or taking it further, why waste two or three weeks just to find you are incompatable sexually.
    Can somebody please explain to me what this 'sexual incompatibility' thing is? I mean, if you like someone enough to put mouths together, what is left that can repulse you?!?

We're not all THAT different under the clothes! Is this something about weird kinky stuff the other person might want to do? These sort of thing aren't that common, are they? Have I just been incredibly lucky so far?

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    We're not all THAT different under the clothes! Is this something about weird kinky stuff the other person might want to do? These sort of thing aren't that common, are they? Have I just been incredibly lucky so far?
    Aye, it'd be kind of hard to be sexually incompatible if you're otherwise compatible. If you're a man with a strong personality and a strong wearing-the-pants streak, then chances are a girl who's into submissive boys in bed is hardly going to be interested in you in the first place.

And so on, and so forth --- take that anywhere. A girl who takes interest in a man who like I has long hair, a beard and a beer gut ... isn't going to look for a boy who shaves his axillary and pubic hair off, now is she?

If after you've been "building on a relationship" you suddenly realise you're sexually incompatible when you hop into bed with each other --- chances are you weren't compatible in the first place, and your interest was more phallus-driven than heart-driven, anyhow.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    Can somebody please explain to me what this 'sexual incompatibility' thing is? I mean, if you like someone enough to put mouths together, what is left that can repulse you?!?

Yes. Some people have standards for what's under the clothes too. They might prefer a certain size (some think size counts, both males - breasts - or females - penis), color (some like pink nipples. some like them brown) or grooming of the private parts (some like it shaved, some like it trimmed, some like it the natural way), or shape (some like pear shaped breasts, some like apple shaped breasts, some like curves, some like a flat stomach). You get the picture, I don't think I have to add more examples.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast