Don't know
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Distribution of Ethnicities in Europe

I'm not racist..which many narrow minded people have called me.. infact the most racist person i know is an arab lol...he just really hates black people lol...bloody intelligent bloke but man he hates them...

my question are rather questions are does anyone know the data of Ethnicities in Europe? and what do people think of racial integration..

in 500/1000 years we'll all the same colour right? be that through integration or war.

do people mind? do people hate it?

my father hates the fact that his daugter is in love with an arab..he's disowned her...but he hates everyone lol..especially Zionists but i don't blame him for hating Zionists as thats political(and they're scum) rather then Ethic...

just trying to initiate a debate that could go a number of places

Thomas

Last Online
    Thursday, September 17th, 2009 @ 05:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    white
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Single adult
    Politics
    National something or other
    Religion
    gone completely
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Integration, immigration, war.. is there a difference?

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    287 Posts
    Mind rephrasing your post a little. I fail to see the connection between the thread title and the questions posed there in, nor how exactly these questions --- who for the most part have already been answered in other threads --- interlink. No offence, but it all seems "a little Dutch" to me: Like loose thoughts spinning around.

I'm not racist..which many narrow minded people have called me.. infact the most racist person i know is an arab lol...he just really hates black people lol...bloody intelligent bloke but man he hates them...
    Well, there is no casual link between patriotism and racism anyhow. Some of the most patriotic people I know are anything but racist, and some of the most racist people I know are anything but patriotic. It's what the establishment tries to make you believe.

And as to the racist Arab you know --- why could an Arab not be racist? Of course, he'd be racist in a different fashion than an Englishman would. Even if he's an immigrant here --- "some" of the Turks in Germany are fundamentally racist, and oft against their hosts.

my question are rather questions are does anyone know the data of Ethnicities in Europe?
    Not sure what you're trying to say here. The ethnic boundaries? The meta-ethnic boundaries?

Or the distribution and demographics of foreign ethnicities? Absolutely not sure what exactly you're asking for.

and what do people think of racial integration..
    In what respect? Integration as they are into our societies? Cultural assimilation? Racial mixing? Got to be a little more precise, mate.

Having said that - all these three I've thought of, I'm not particularly fond of, so I suppose I don't think particularly highly of "racial integration".

in 500/1000 years we'll all the same colour right? be that through integration or war.
    Do you find that desirable? Contemptible? Hel - let's hear your views on it. Don't want to be a spoilsport, but asking such loosely tied questions without offering your own views, raises that counterquestion.

And well - I doubt we'll ever be the same colour by racial mixing. If anything, it'd be by force, Rwanda type of genocide or sth. Or perhaps just because we stop breeding and are outbred on our own soil.

And it'd be well before that that we'd be fighting for our survival. At this stage, we're still the majority in some of our countries --- but our cities are already approaching alarming levels of foreigners: And in a conservative guess, cities like Vienna will have a European minority by 2025-2030 --- by linear demographic trends. If they're not as linear as they've been: then much earlier than that.

And whoever rules the cities, rules the countryside. We all know that. They wouldn't outbreed us in the countryside, but they'd impose rules upon us which we wouldn't like at all.

do people mind? do people hate it?
    Do you mind? Do you hate it?

my father hates the fact that his daugter is in love with an arab
    What about yourself? Do you sympathise with your sister --- or do you understand where your father is coming from. Are you expecting the opinions of others to determine what you should make of it?

especially Zionists but i don't blame him for hating Zionists as thats political(and they're scum) rather then Ethic...
    But you blame him for opposing a bicultural marriage?

just trying to initiate a debate that could go a number of places
    Sort of like a thread which has off-topic as its topic?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Why is it that the Arabs are allowed to practice segregation? Dubai has recently issued a law forbidding Israelis. Madness, do you think England would get away for doing the same?

The same could be said regarding foreign workers in the Middle East. The vast majority are forced to live in barracks, cannot leave their compounds, forbidden to consume alcohol and MUST NOT have relations with an Arab woman.

Do you recall what happened when Europeans tried this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation

Or the South Africans?

It's amazing that Arabs are allowed to continue segregation and no one raises a peep about it. But imagine if Sweden introduced segregation? It would get them sanctioned by the U.N., embargoed by the United States and expelled from the European Union.

The west has done nothing but decline since the end of segregation