Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Integration Has Failed

Integration Has Failed

Each new generation defies the liberals.

by Jared Taylor

Meredith Brace of San Diego, California, believes in integration. She lived in a largely white area, but the neighborhood school, Harding Elementary, was 90 percent Hispanic. She was convinced whites should go to Harding rather than escape to a white school. Even before her son was old enough to enroll, she joined the PTA, raised money for Harding, and went door-to-door to promote it to white neighbors. She became president of the PTA and held neighborhood meetings to encourage whites to attend. After her son started going, she set up after-school art and theater classes to bring whites and Hispanics together. They failed because not enough people signed up.

She kept her son at Harding for three years before finally giving up. “[W]e have nothing in common [with Hispanics],” she said. “Every time my husband and I would go over for an event, my husband would feel like it was his first time. We haven’t made any friends.” Her son made no friends either. “He hasn’t been invited to a birthday party,” she explained. “There is absolutely no after-school interaction. For his birthday, he invited four of his classmates. Only one came.”

Mrs. Brace finally joined the neighbors she had tried so hard to convince to go to Harding. Saying she could no longer treat her son like a guinea pig, she transferred him to Hope Elementary School, which was still 73 percent white. As one white parent explained, “[I]f half of [the neighborhood] is going in that direction, maybe we can carpool.”

It is lunch time at the Westerly Hills Elementary School in Charlotte, North Carolina. Black and white children sit next to each other in what seems to be complete disregard for race. The school appears to have passed what educators call the “lunchroom litmus test,” of whether children make friends across racial lines. But the test is rigged. The children at Westerly Hills have assigned seats; that is the only way to get blacks and whites to eat together.

Columbia, Maryland, was founded in 1967 as a planned community of up-scale homes, where blacks and whites would live together in harmony. It considered itself a model for the country, and in the 1970s prospective home buyers were proudly told that Columbia’s first baby was born to a mixed-race couple. The town attracted people with an unusual commitment to integration and racial equality, but by the 1990s, blacks and whites had drifted apart. Residents noted that self-segregation was most pronounced among children and teenagers.

Integration is clearly not progressing as Americans in the 1960s expected it to. Two full generations have been reared with the ideals of racial equality, and yet racial separation is almost as pervasive today as it was 40 or more years ago.

Integration was the cornerstone of America’s great campaign for racial equality. It was the goal of sit-ins, Freedom Riders, demonstrations, and civil disobedience. It was sought with equal enthusiasm by blacks and white liberals alike. For those who were crafting a new racial future, integration was to be the first step towards realizing America’s full democratic potential. It was the decisive first step towards a future in which race would cease to matter.

Today, almost no one talks about integration. Partly, that is because the civil rights struggle completely destroyed segregation, removing all legal barriers to integration. Every law Martin Luther King ever hoped for has been passed, and governments at all levels devote enormous efforts to rooting out any remaining vestiges of racial discrimination.

A more significant reason why few people talk about integration is that there is not much of it to talk about. Voluntary, widespread racial mixing is rare. In law and in theory, race not only does not matter, it is forbidden that it matter. In practice, race is a prominent and persistent social barrier. There has been no official declaration of defeat, but the failure of integration underlines just how far from realization is the dream that inspired the racial activists of the middle of the last century. Some Americans live in broadly diverse settings, but far more do not.

Integration was of enormous symbolic importance for two reasons. First, segregation was the clearest possible expression of racial inequality. Many Americans came to believe it was unconscionable to shut out anyone because of something so meaningless as race. But abolishing legal segregation was only the first step. True integration was the key to unblocking the entire racial log-jam, to making the races equal in every respect.

Half a century after the confident predictions of the 1960s, it is high time to review the record. If integration has not been made to work — much less unblock the log-jam — what will? If integration was expected to come smoothly, yet fails to materialize generation after generation, what does that say about the assumptions of the civil rights movement? If race still matters after 50 years of campaigning, when will it cease to matter?.....

http://www.amren.com/ar/2008/02/index.html

Die Sonne scheint noch.

Last Online
    Friday, November 22nd, 2019 @ 05:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Conservative/Libertarian
    Religion
    Mormon/Noahide/Eastern thoughts
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Integration is only working if it's few immigrants in a community. Integration of many immigrants is never worked. Sweden have the biggest immigration per capita in the world so I know that. Too big immigration is only ending to a big segregation.

Last Online
    Friday, July 26th, 2019 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Oxon, Bucks and Ulster
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Politics
    Nationalism, Neoreactionary
    Religion
    God the father
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    When people intergrate, don't they just gradually separate once more? Isn't this the American experience? And do people integrate voluntarily or under some legislative duress?

Last Online
    Friday, November 22nd, 2019 @ 05:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Conservative/Libertarian
    Religion
    Mormon/Noahide/Eastern thoughts
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrocscir View Post
    When people intergrate, don't they just gradually separate once more? Isn't this the American experience? And do people integrate voluntarily or under some legislative duress?
    I think it depends from where the immigrants come from.

Last Online
    Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think we should be glad that integration doesn't work very well. If we want to preserve our race, that is to say.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Sounds like my childhood. Almost all the children in the School were East Asian and I made very few friends. The Asian friends I did have I had blown off at 18 (long before I even began taking a peek at nationalist forums)

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Sounds weird. While the article says that we've failed to integrate or race mix I've never seen it. I don't think I could easily find a white church with no blacks or non-whites attending. Living in the city the majority of children born were racially mixed. There aren't many pure bred black people in American today. Over 80% of the people called 'black' are racially mixed.

Going to school and such I saw some self segregation and a lot of mixed groups. Mainly I saw a lot of white kids worshipping some foriegner or black person as "cool" because TV and music had conditioned them to do so.

Last Online
    Monday, March 2nd, 2009 @ 05:33 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German Acadian
    Ancestry
    Wallis, Acadia
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Uncertain
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sounds weird. While the article says that we've failed to integrate or race mix I've never seen it. I don't think I could easily find a white church with no blacks or non-whites attending. Living in the city the majority of children born were racially mixed. There aren't many pure bred black people in American today. Over 80% of the people called 'black' are racially mixed.

Going to school and such I saw some self segregation and a lot of mixed groups. Mainly I saw a lot of white kids worshipping some foriegner or black person as "cool" because TV and music had conditioned them to do so.
    This is what I've noticed as well. However, I've also noticed that even the white kids who think blacks are cool usually hang around with other white kids who think that as well.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Yes Blacks have been whitening themselves for generations. They'll meet the same fate as the Western European Jews. What happened to the French and English Jews? French Jews once made up the majority of Judaism. Napoleon had sought to assimilate the Jews and he was successful. Because your ''Jew'' today, is almost always Polish/Russian or Middle Eastern Sephradic.

It's like how the buffoon Geert Wilders think he is Jewish but he does not know. I imagine a lot of Western Europeans could be Crypts (though more like the partial ancestry kind as opposed to being actual 100% Jews passing as Christians.)

No doubt I assume the same fate lies for the Negroid in the United States. Blacks will tease each other if their hair is too curly. Likewise they will tease each other if their skin is too dark.
    And some of these types will intermarry with Whites. It's like the Creole Octaroon on CNN, she married a French men and all their children are blond; the only hint of negroid ancestry being in the unusual nose and eyeshape. Which no doubt would disappear in a couple of generations.

Which unfortunately for us will sneak it's way into our genetics. It's much like the modern Italian is the descendant of the ancient Romans who intermarried with slaves and freedmen from Egypt, Greece and Asia minor. Even a couple of historians spoke of a few Far East Asians making it to the slave auctions

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Iron man

Ah, who said that integration was ever supposed to work in bringing the races together? From where I stand it is fulfilling it's purpose precisely. The 'American experience' is nothing but an experiment. One that is being conducted by very powerful people who enjoy games and are obsessed with the ancient arts. Especially Alchemy and Metallurgy. And integration to them is a game. These people are not ignorant of the effects of immigration. They know full well what the outcome is destined to be. In fact, they are engineering it. And we will play our parts accordingly.

To understand this, let me briefly immerse you in the age old science of alchemy and metallurgy so you will no longer be deceived by the cunning use of words; like 'melting pot' or 'multicultural'. It is of vast importance that America is considered the 'melting pot' of the world. But does this really facilitate total assimilation? I don't think so. Gold can never be mixed with silver on the molecular level. Neither can copper and brass. Neither can the races of man ever completely congeal.

In simple terms, metallurgy is the science of metals, and like any science it is the study of relationships. Specifically the relationships of various metals with each other, on a physical level and also a molecular level. Since metals are usually only present in ore, they must be extracted. Sometimes the ore will have many metals present, sometimes only a few. The process to extract them many years ago involved the use of a 'smelting pot'. And in order to facilitate the separation of the metals into it's pure form a catalyst was needed. Nowadays chemicals and electrolysis is used, in ancient times it was heat from a blast furnace supplied by a steady fuel source.

So here in America we had distinct ethnic groups (the metals) forced into interaction with each other because of the threat of an outside race of Negros (fuel) who also were forced to interact with the host peoples. This has produced nothing but bias, tension, and strife (catalyst). This strife ultimately serves the purpose of driving the races apart through segregation which is the end process (extraction). If the process is not successful, they will turn up the heat and intensify the catalyst with more integration. In fact they will force integration down your throat until there is no other viable option. The various ethnic groups, one way or another will eventually be purified back into their root forms (pre-migration) and ready for casting. There fore the 'metals' will be made pure again and the remaining impure elements will have been removed in the form of slag. Long ago such slag was used to facilitate further smelting, now it is ground down to the consistency of sand and silica and paves your roads.

Of course maybe their just chefs making soup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast