Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 100

Thread: What's Wrong with the Nationalist Movement?

  1. #51
    Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Bärin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    316
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    No, it's not. It's your belief. You're entitled to it but don't pretend I'm deceiving myself by taking a different approach to you. Races carry different strengths and weaknesses, naturally, but we are prone to the same human failings as anyone else. But this is largely irrelevant to me. I don't care whether Germanics are supreme - we're unique - each ethnicity is and it's that uniqueness I fight to preserve, not our 'supremacy'.
    Yes it is and no we aren't prone to the same human failings. Europe was always flourishing and successful while places like Africa were/are largely shitholes, except the countries like South Africa where the Whites once reigned. Even some gorillas have higher IQs than Negroes. And the Jews have Israel and maintain it thanks to US support. They didn't manage to conquer a country for ages and they'd be lost without the support of Whites. If minorities are not inferior, then why do they need "affirmative action" programs? They'd compete on the same level with Whites and earn their positions fairly. But no, everything has to be dumbed down to the level of the Negro so the Negro can claim to be "educated" too. If superiority didn't exist and we just had to fight for preservation of cultures because they're "unique" then we'd be fighting for the preservation of cannibalism, incest, piss drinking and other habits which still exist in some of the non-White primitive societies but most of us cringe when we hear about such things in the news, and that's for a reason, because we judge them via our culture and we find our culture superior to theirs. And you just contradicted yourself. If we are "prone to the same human failings as anyone else" then we aren't "unique" because we're just like everybody else. I don't think even the multicultis and aliens believe this bullshit, but many of them preach it because it makes them look like peaceful humanists.

  2. #52
    Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,379
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    If superiority didn't exist and we just had to fight for preservation of cultures because they're "unique" then ...
    From our current scientific perspective, it wouldn't even make sense to fight for uniqueness, since science has the uniqueness of any being on earth as a premise (so no need to fight for it), or else evolution would not be possible, an evolution which selects, thus it lets some prosper and destroys others. Preservation is impossible and the attempt alone highly destructive.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  3. #53
    Senior Member Cythraul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, April 23rd, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England & Nederlands
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    Location
    Buckinghamshire
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Graphic Design
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    Europe was always flourishing and successful while places like Africa were/are largely shitholes, except the countries like South Africa where the Whites once reigned.
    How you interpret this depends on spiritual and philosophical views. Many of the world's primitive cultures are primitive because either their ancient traditions forbade what we call modernism, or because they saw what we "whites" did to our natural world. Besides, the capacity for civilisation is not the only measure of superiority. Germanics and Romanics - I agree - are better at civilising.

    Interestingly, when the Angles and Saxons arrived in post-Roman Britain, instead of occupying the abandoned towns and cities, they avoided them and lived close to nature in the beginning. They favoured primitivism in comparison to the Romans at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    Even some gorillas have higher IQs than Negroes.
    Where did you get this from?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    And the Jews have Israel and maintain it thanks to US support. They didn't manage to conquer a country for ages and they'd be lost without the support of Whites.
    Actually, the Jews have Israel partly because of extremely powerful Zionists in America and Europe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    If minorities are not inferior, then why do they need "affirmative action" programs? They'd compete on the same level with Whites and earn their positions fairly.
    They need "affirmative action" (which I disagree with, naturally) because they are attempting to succeed in foreign lands, among foreign ethnicities. Still to this day, we favour our own kind, but not necessarily because they're superior. As I said earlier, some races may be less intelligent than we are, but they might - for example - have a much better understanding of the natural world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    If superiority didn't exist and we just had to fight for preservation of cultures because they're "unique" then we'd be fighting for the preservation of cannibalism, incest, piss drinking and other habits which still exist in some of the non-White primitive societies but most of us cringe when we hear about such things in the news, and that's for a reason, because we judge them via our culture and we find our culture superior to theirs.
    Yes, and animal and human sacrifice among the Celts. We've all had a period of deplorable primitivism. Ours merely ended sooner. Yet, because of that we've created an inherently corrupt "Western Civilisation" - probably the greatest threat to planet Earth. Remember - it was us whites who facilitated multiculturalism. Piss-drinking is a religious, ritual practice used - among many cultures - to enter hallucinogenic, Shamanic states. Similar rituals were done by our Germanic ancestors and to someone like me who admires old traditions, it's an acceptable practice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    And you just contradicted yourself. If we are "prone to the same human failings as anyone else" then we aren't "unique" because we're just like everybody else.
    Fair point. I should have phrased it: "prone to as many human failings as anyone else".

    Bärin, I'm not trying to talk you or anyone out of 'white supremacy'. It's an inevitable conclusion some reach given our plight. I just don't appreciate being thought of as cowardly, delusional, politically correct or lacking in conviction simply because I've reached a different logical conclusion. Believe me, most people I encounter think I'm 'racist' anyway so I'm really not gaining anything by taking the non-supremacist stance I take.
    "If by being a racialist, you mean a man who despises a human being because he belongs to another race, or a man that believes one race is inherently superior to another in civilisation or capability of civilisation, then the answer is emphatically no." - Enoch Powell

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, April 26th, 2010 @ 05:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    646
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal Lord View Post
    Asking whats wrong with the "nationalist movement" is flawed in the sense that the "nationalist movement" is not a single monolithic movement with one set of beliefs and goals.
    The ethno-nationalists are all more or less connected; most use the same type of propaganda techniques and have the same type of petty moralism dominating their individual beliefs even though this is merely outward appearance--in private they are quite the opposite.

  5. #55
    Senior Member rainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    ohio
    Gender
    Family
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Why are white supremacists so focused on this narrow time in history when whites were most successful? What about the dark ages? What about stone age europe- was it much different from the rest of the world? At one time China was far more advanced than Europe? What about modern times? Is a dying half retarded white race superior to those that dominate over them and manipulate them? I think white supremacists are a bit dillusional. I support a racial nation for preservation of Aryans in some sense and an evolution of Aryans to a better state within the confines of their unique cultural and genetic heritage. I'm not white supremacist though. I see all races on earth today more or less flawed and in need of adapting.

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Friday, October 29th, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    North-Western European
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Gender
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    Biblical Christian
    Posts
    110
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    I know my history thanks. It looks like you don't know yours. Christianity is not an indigenous European religion. It originated in the desert, with the Semitics. Jesus was a Jew and Biblical names are typically Jewish. Christianity was not made for Europeans. Show me one European setting or European mythological figure in the Bible.
    The Romans and Greeks adopted a foreign, alien religion. Indigenous Roman and Greek religions were pagan.
    Never did I say that there were European historical figures or mythology in the Bible your claim was that Christianity was the downfall of European civilization, you knowing your history I simply ask which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    No, it's not. It's your belief. You're entitled to it but don't pretend I'm deceiving myself by taking a different approach to you. Races carry different strengths and weaknesses, naturally, but we are prone to the same human failings as anyone else. But this is largely irrelevant to me. I don't care whether Germanics are supreme - we're unique - each ethnicity is and it's that uniqueness I fight to preserve, not our 'supremacy'.
    I believe this to be an excellent example of how we should view ourselves and others view us. Whether you believe yourself to be superior or not, let others decide that for you. Nothing is more annoying than a person that prides themself in being smart, talented or otherwise gifted in a certain area. If you simply try to excel in whatever you do than other will see that.

    This above quoted believe is also a view that can be respected by others, especially among Germanics, who would be those that would be the important people in persuading their culture is worth saving and unique.

    I am also not saying that believing your culture is better is bad, but to flaunt it or even point it out is flawed. That is not how cultures survive, why do you think we have immigrants in the first place their parents saw our culture believed it to be better or offer more oppurtunity and security and moved in with our governments permission. Usually it is the youth who grow up in the culture who want to bring it down, because they have never had to live on the other side and take it for granted.

  7. #57
    Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,379
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Why are white supremacists so focused on this narrow time in history when whites were most successful? What about the dark ages? What about stone age europe- was it much different from the rest of the world?
    We simply don't know, and most likely never will, that's why "we" (I am certainly no white supremacist) need to focus on what we really can observe.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  8. #58
    Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    2,984
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    Piss-drinking is a religious, ritual practice used - among many cultures - to enter hallucinogenic, Shamanic states. Similar rituals were done by our Germanic ancestors and to someone like me who admires old traditions, it's an acceptable practice.
    Got any links to when, or if, our ancestors did this? Possibly in the far distant past, because it was the only thing they could get high off of, but our ancestors soon found other, better things, if they ever did this in the first place. On the other hand, Africans still do that to this day, getting high off of fermenting sewage (called 'jenkem'). Someone on 4chan tried this, fermented some feces and urine in a plastic jug for a week, then huffed it, said he tasted feces in his mouth for the next week and a half. No thanks to that, I'm glad my people have long progressed past this (if we ever did it in the first place). So yeah, I'd say I'm 'superior' to someone so desperate for a high that they consume human waste.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

  9. #59
    Senior Member Cythraul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, April 23rd, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England & Nederlands
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    Location
    Buckinghamshire
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Graphic Design
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTheVistula View Post
    Got any links to when, or if, our ancestors did this?
    They didn't drink piss, as far as I know, but they had similar Shamanic rituals which involved hallucinogens. That's all I meant. The Siberians, whose use of the fly agaric mushroom for hallucinogenic purposes, drank the urine of someone who had consumed fly agaric in order to achieve a mediated version of the direct effect.

    In eastern Siberia, the shaman would consume the mushrooms, and others would drink his urine.[85] This urine, still containing active hallucinogens may actually be more potent than the A. muscaria mushrooms with fewer negative effects, such as sweating and twitching, suggesting that the initial user may act as a screening filter for other components in the mushroom.[86] Among the Koryak, one report held the poor would consume the urine of the wealthy, who could afford to buy the mushrooms.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
    "If by being a racialist, you mean a man who despises a human being because he belongs to another race, or a man that believes one race is inherently superior to another in civilisation or capability of civilisation, then the answer is emphatically no." - Enoch Powell

  10. #60
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    GroeneWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Posts
    3,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    305
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    The single biggest problem: there aren't enough or possibly any groups of wealthy, highly intelligent, competent, and determined leaders. If a group of millionaires (with high I.Q. and good social instinct) were willing to work together and look in the long term say a few hundred years down the road and pass the work on to their children and so forth there would be no problems.
    Indeed, the biggest problem is that large part of the intelectual and economic elite aren't nationalist and are hardly pro-Germanic. So what is needed is the creation/rising up of such an elite. Here on Skadi and on other forums with like wise goals there are probaly lots of potential candidates to help form such an elite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    I know my history thanks. It looks like you don't know yours. Christianity is not an indigenous European religion.
    Besides that needed a Germanic warior aristocracy with a barely christanized Germanic warior ethos to defeat the Islamic hordes. And the Christianity they where fighting for was itself Germanized and Europeanized.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    Where did you get this from?
    I have read somewhere that Koko the gorilla is estimated to have an IQ that is slightly higher then what is shown as averge for certain countries as the averge IQ on worldscale. So maybe Barïn had based it on that.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. White Nationalist Future Leader Turns Back on Movement
    By Nachtengel in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Thursday, August 31st, 2017, 10:34 AM
  2. Extensive Analysis: How the Nationalist Movement Could Attract A Lot More People
    By Nachtengel in forum Parties, Organizations, & Activism
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, April 6th, 2017, 09:18 PM
  3. Will the Nationalist Movement Win Democratically or by 'Revolution'?
    By InvaderNat in forum Parties, Organizations, & Activism
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sunday, September 13th, 2009, 03:34 PM
  4. Is the Nationalist Movement in Germany on the March?
    By Lycanthropos in forum The German Countries
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Monday, May 5th, 2008, 08:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •