View Poll Results: Do you prefer women with or without body hair?

Voters
456. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer women who shave their body hair.

328 71.93%
  • I prefer women who don't shave their body hair.

65 14.25%
  • I have no preference.

48 10.53%
  • Other.

15 3.29%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Women and Body Hair (Men's Poll)

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    I don't understand subraces yet
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    don't ask...
    Religion
    Ariosophist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Gosh!

Gosh! Where are these men coming from who don't care about body hair on women? My husband is Swedish and we've been married for 13 years. Even after all this time, it all needs to be perfect, legs and armpits shaved, and the coochi needs to be manicured perfectly too. My gosh! Some of the men on here are saints! Your women should appreciate that. I sure hope they do.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I don't have a body hair issue (mentally or physically) so I guess I shouldn't talk.....but I must say this thread is funny. Funny in the way that most women are perceived as 'hairy'....depends on genetics.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stimme View Post
    Today they would be grossed out. Societies change.
    For Thunor's sake, we're talking about one generation, or less than 30 years, in which this appears to have turned around 100%. Let's see what other changes society has made in the past 30 years:

Abortions have become fashionable, where they don't occur children have become fashion accessories, miscegenative relationships have started to become the norm, a sense of pride in who you are has become a thought crime, the elderly are no longer cared for by their relatives, art is becoming more degenerate as we speak, universities are now a breeding ground of Marxists to enable social engineering... I'm not sure I want to embrace your "changed" society.

You're thinking highly of nature's powers to regulate everything. But keep in mind that natural processes take a long time to be finished. Not years or decades but rather centuries or millenia. It would be foolish to think that our current status is the end of this process of thinning out.
    If that is the case, then nature will adapt in due course. To "speed up" the process on the basis of a sedentary lifestyle would be fairly silly, what's next, shaving your dog because apart from walking him twice a day he stays inside with you ? (and bet you does it get too warm for your dog - you should see my dog in the heat, he hides in the only bit of shade around!)

I have hairy fingers and toes. The hairs in this area are of absolutely no use. And I am very sure that it would be completely uncommon to have hair on toes and fingers in 100 years.
    You'd be surprised at their importance to your Haptic perception. Try it yourself, your palms (along with foot-soles and lips the only body area completely hair-free) are only good for recognition, but not for actually "feeling". Coming into society without preknowledge of anything, body hair would help you tell that a table feels a lot different from a shirt of identical texture.

I shall assume you have a partner or at least someone you trust enough to carry out the following experiment on you: Ask your partner to affectionately stroke the palm of your hands, and only your palms. Then ask them to affectionately stroke the back of your hands, and only the back of your hands. Notice a difference? It's the minute hair that makes the difference in perception here, another hint that hair wouldn't be lost altogether, but at best thinned out to an absolute minimum.

But too many things happened that forbid us to claim we're within nature any longer.
    Put yourself in a room with air pressure of less than 0.24 bar, with absolutely no uncompounded oxygen, potentially under-water. Actually any of these three will kill you in the short run: Under-water without air after approx. four minutes, the absolutely lack of free-radical oxygen after approx. ten seconds, and an air pressure of less than 0.24 bar immediately. Above nature?

Name another animal that does the same. I can't think of one.
    Abstract =/= Extract. Or in other words, the ability to move yourself beyond reality in thought, doesn't mean you can actually move yourself beyond reality in practice.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Halland Halland
    Mechanic
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't really seet his obsession of shaving themself. Really, what is the point of it?

Some claim that it's more hygienic to shave instead of having hair on the body, well it's actually the opposite of it. It's so basic knowleadge that you learn this in school. Unless you have unnatural hair growth or for some reason have to shave due to medical reason, it's kinda unnecessary.

The superficiality is a most in an "modern" day society. Just like plastic-surgery, make-up, fancy clothes/shoes etc etc. When I meet/or with someone I smell and look into the person and listen too what he/she/they have to say.

Under a long time people where whining on me that I must shave my beard. The reason they gave me was that I look bad and an terrorist. There is no limit of the insult and how high the superficiality has gone to many people heads.
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 31st, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    For Thunor's sake, we're talking about one generation, or less than 30 years, in which this appears to have turned around 100%. Let's see what other changes society has made in the past 30 years:

Abortions have become fashionable, where they don't occur children have become fashion accessories, miscegenative relationships have started to become the norm, a sense of pride in who you are has become a thought crime, the elderly are no longer cared for by their relatives, art is becoming more degenerate as we speak, universities are now a breeding ground of Marxists to enable social engineering... I'm not sure I want to embrace your "changed" society.
    Oh yeah, let's name some changes that occurred in the last decades to prove how bad and wrong shaving is.
    We also experienced massive modernization in mobility and connectivity. Todays cars and computers are two of the greatest inventions of mankind. Let's just take the moon landing for example: Every basic mobile phone has more power than all the computers the Nasa used back then.
    This doesn't have to do anything with the topic? So do your comparisons.

If that is the case, then nature will adapt in due course. To "speed up" the process on the basis of a sedentary lifestyle would be fairly silly
    Would it? To be more like the next step of human's evolution isn't silly at all.

You'd be surprised at their importance to your Haptic perception. Try it yourself, your palms (along with foot-soles and lips the only body area completely hair-free) are only good for recognition, but not for actually "feeling".
    Actually lips do a great job at feeling things. So do my palms (though I prefer to use the fingers instead). I'm not to sure about my foot-soles but, since they're almost always covered by shoes (again, such an evil, unnatural thing! ), I'm quite fine with that.

Coming into society without preknowledge of anything, body hair would help you tell that a table feels a lot different from a shirt of identical texture.
    I may be wrong but aren't babies usually very hairless?

I shall assume you have a partner or at least someone you trust enough to carry out the following experiment on you: Ask your partner to affectionately stroke the palm of your hands, and only your palms. Then ask them to affectionately stroke the back of your hands, and only the back of your hands. Notice a difference? It's the minute hair that makes the difference in perception here, another hint that hair wouldn't be lost altogether, but at best thinned out to an absolute minimum.
    This is interesting for I assume my translator telling me stroke means something like 'anschlagen' is wrong. Because, if you beat in my palm and then in the back of my hand, the feeling is pretty much the same: pain. But why would I ask my partner to do this? So I assume it's something softer but, then again, touches feel nicely in both areas there.

Put yourself in a room with air pressure of less than 0.24 bar, with absolutely no uncompounded oxygen, potentially under-water. Actually any of these three will kill you in the short run: Under-water without air after approx. four minutes, the absolutely lack of free-radical oxygen after approx. ten seconds, and an air pressure of less than 0.24 bar immediately. Above nature?
    I could think of a lot of dead electronical products that are not natural at all that couldn't stand such circumstances, as well.
    And again, I didn't say we're above nature. We're just not as connected to it as we used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    I don't really see his obsession of shaving themself. Really, what is the point of it?
    In fact I don't really care whether the skadi girls shave or not. I just don't agree on their reasons for not doing it. I mean 'Oh noes, it's sooo unnatural!' can't be an argument. Helloho, you're reading this on your super-modern computer with a high-speed-internet-connection. As if you would care for living naturally..
    Bad or sensitive skin, economical behaviour (those body care products can be quite expensive) or lack of enough time - those would be reasons for not doing it but just because it's unnatural? Oh, come on..
    The Indians did not stop the flood of immigrants - today they live in reservations.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts
    I'm a bit tired right now, so I'll reply to the rest probably tomorrow, but I'll comment on your "technology examples" in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Stimme View Post
    We also experienced massive modernization in mobility and connectivity. Todays cars and computers are two of the greatest inventions of mankind. [...] This doesn't have to do anything with the topic? So do your comparisons.
    Technological and economic advancement say very little about the moral welfare of a certain population, that's unless you substitute culture's value for the value of the Wirtschaftswunder as our puppets and puppet-masters like to do.

My comparisons have a lot more to do with the topic than yours: Mine all heralded other trends in society, which have become prevalent in a different mindset, types of behaviour that come with how "society changes" throughout the past few decades, a society's worth is judged by its morality. You on the other hand just threw me a list of hi-tech luxuries which say little about the morality upon which a society grounds.

[...]

I mean 'Oh noes, it's sooo unnatural!' can't be an argument. Helloho, you're reading this on your super-modern computer with a high-speed-internet-connection. As if you would care for living naturally..
    That's something entirely different from each other. Using a super-modern computer with a high-speed-internet-connection is a matter of progress, an advance probably here to stay, much like making tools from bronze or iron rather than from stone was a matter of progress and was here to stay.

Changing societal norms, on the other hand is not a matter of progress, much wisdom and indeed lack thereof is timeless, and so are certain maxims may come and go as fads. Computers don't come and go by people's aesthetic standards, whilst body-shaving has, if we're to believe your evidence, come and gone throughout "civilised" history.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, June 20th, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    I want my country back now
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Natural vs. unnatural:

since the short hair occurs in those regions naturally, of the two situations only removing it could be possibly be considered "unnatural".

You guys who "insist" on it are expressing a sexual preference and I am fine with it as it is between you and your lady... but don't come in here arguing with Sigurd in favor of shaving on a "natural vs. unnatural" basis. It will make me laugh and I might spill my drink.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2010 @ 03:06 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just Be Plain About It

Stimme is right. I have a hunch that complaints against shaving are not because it's 'unnatural.' It seems to me that it could be that women, on an individual basis, just don't want to do it (whether because it takes too much time, or the shaving products are costly, or because the skin gets irritated). Those are all fine excuses. Just come out and say it instead of making this a case of humans becoming above nature and 'being decadent.' BTW, I also don't have a problem if women don't want to shave. In the end, it is their decision. Nonetheless, I stand by the way I voted in the poll, which is to say that women should shave (the legs and armpits being pretty darned important).

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    I don't understand subraces yet
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    don't ask...
    Religion
    Ariosophist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

laser

Just go get it all lasered off and be done with it. That's what I did after having to listen to, "You took a little bit too much off there. It needs to be a strip running down the middle." I'm like, "Look...You've got few possible options with this; there's Hitler, Telly Savalas, and Yellowstone National Park."

I'm surprised my husband wasn't there directing the dermatologist on how much to remove.

I'm glad that the rest of you aren't like this.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, June 20th, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    I want my country back now
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

what excuse?

Actually, I'd like someone to say- "this is what I like ________." Don't try to justify it or anything. Either you do, or you don't. Why explain it? I aint gonna check under the sheets at your house!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast