Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do You Feel There's a Correlation Between Physical Looks and Intelligence?

Last Online
    Thursday, December 15th, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If I had a choice, I would pick intelligence over attractiveness any day.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 19th, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, Germany and Scandinavia.
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Family
    Looking ;)
    Occupation
    Student and aspiring author
    Politics
    Pro-Monarchy
    Religion
    Open
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I think you can often(not always though) size up a person's intelligence by looking at them. Smarter people just have this sort of look about them where as dumb people do not, at least that is my experience in school. This spark of intelligence often makes people seem more attractive.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 @ 08:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    half german
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Politics
    slightly right wing!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

looks do matter...

in my experience people who are very good looking....or at least perceive themselves to be good looking dont seem to think they need to..think yet alone try to educate themselves- more doors open for looks than intelligence...don’t they???? The amount of times I have known very attractive people in jobs they are not qualified to do it seems to me me its not what you know but how you look!
    So therefore in my limited opinion looks do have a bearing on intelligence- but theres always an exception that proves the rule……
    me maybe?

Last Online
    Saturday, June 6th, 2009 @ 12:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Skandonordid /w Dalofaelid admix
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married, happily
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well, obviously there is a connection.
    First and foremost there is the retarded look which indicates Down Syndrome for instance.

Then there is the "oh my god, I can't stop eye-f***ing you" look.
    That indicates an abnormal attention to looks which is shown by stupid people who invest countless time and money in their appearance. If they have to choose between a book and cosmetics, they pick the latter.

Human nature dictates that even though I see through those chicks, I would still sacrifice my left foot to hump them.
    That makes me equally worthless and leaves me cynically waiting for the next episode of House MD...
    "We were never more free than under the German occupation!"

- Jean-Paul Sartre

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauberspruch View Post
    Albert Einstein or
    Stephen Hawking ..... neither would be considered particularly handsome.
    Nor should they be considered "intelligent".

Anyways, personal experience would let me answer, that I do find a high correlation of beautiful people with high intelligence.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Saturday, April 25th, 2009 @ 03:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German, Scotts
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Truck driver
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Transcendental Idealist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetallicPain View Post
    In the past, I've heard some people put forward the claim that there is some evidence to suggest a correlation between conventional good looks (ie proportioned, symmetrical face, and good bone structure), and natural intelligence.
    In my experience, there is.

Intelligent people are better looking and healthier; they are not "hot" looking like our media stars, but are more proportionate and subtle in their beauty. (If you think Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie and Lily Allen are "just OK looking" you understand what I'm saying here -- the camera picks its own beauty.)

I have known a number of high-performing individuals and none of them are ugly. More often than not, they are attractive but not flashy. Usually, they seem less likely to have chronic medical problems, be susceptible to cold, etc.

Of course, this is within Germanic "and related" ethnicities. Can't speak for other ethnicities.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    I was raised brainwashed with the idea that looks don't matter- it's whats on the inside, but I noticed something peculiar over all the years in my life. If I try to "hit on" an average girl or an ugly girl or flirt or whatever they will be hostile. Like "fuck you". Wheras an attractive girl will be like thanks. I also noticed attractive people in general seem happier, friendlier, more honest just people you want to be around. I mean if ugly people had the same personality that attractive people do then they would be pleasant to be around. I notice most criminals, drug addicts etc. are below average in looks. Not always but usually.

Intelligence wise I don't know if there is a big correlation, but good looking people usually are not outright stupid. I'm not saying they are geniuses but usually good looking people are average or slightly above average in intelligence. Some may act stupid because its socially acceptable. Because if you act smarter than other people then people don't like you. People are offended and annoyed by people smarter than themselves. Especially with women they may act dumb but really aren't.

I noticed uglier people are more mentally messed up. Like can't have good friendships or have problems in their lives. I think part of it is good health. Good genes usually help with intelligence. So looks and intelligence go together. But also I think people with good pleasant personalities score with the good looking people thus the children of good looking people usually are pleasant people not abrasive people no one wants to be around.

You must remember TV always tries to counter real stereo types with its own. TV of course stereo types intelligent geeky people who have no friends and are ugly. In my experience there may be some people like that but they usually are only slightly above average intelligence and just escape into their own world of star wars and books because they are socially backwards, not because they are geniuses. Most smart people are attractive. Go to a doctors office. Look at the doctors and nurses some ugly but mostly above average looks. Go to a rich neighborhood. These smart, successful people aren't ugly. Again smart successful people even if ugly usually get a good looking mate and children thus look good. Now go to a welfare office. Stupid people are almost always obese. I notice smart people are almost always skinny. Maybe their brain is just burning all the calories and also they have self control and awareness.

Also something I noticed- dumb people tend to age really fast. They have children who look good as teenagers but within 5 years are but crack ugly. It's because they use drugs, over eat, don't exercise. All that lack of intelligence takes its toll on their body. I have an aunt that uses a lot of drugs, smokes a lot, drinks a lot and has a rough life from it. She looks older than her mom.

So over time I've come to accept the Greek concept. That mind, body and soul are connected. Usually a physically good looking person is more likely to have other desirable traits. Not always but more likely. I noticed ugly people are more likely to lie to you, to steal, to be rude, to be stupid etc. There are always those cute people who charm their way out of trouble and are swindlers and stuff but usually by later in life they too are washed up. It's taken me a long time to accept this reality. Because I've been brainwashed since kindergarten that its not true by our politically correct schools and TV, but in every experience I've had it holds true.

Though I notice people who die their hair, get cosmetic surgery are obsessed with nice clothes etc. are usually imbeciles. Not counting them. I mean people that naturally look good.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 25th, 2009 @ 03:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German, Scotts
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Truck driver
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Transcendental Idealist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 @ 01:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Country
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Politics
    Old Stock Nativism
    Religion
    Heathen Theosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Nor should they be considered "intelligent".
    Why would you not consider Hawking to be intelligent?
    "Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Why would you not consider Hawking to be intelligent?
    Why would I? So far no interstellar time and space travel is possible, nothing more than Jew science, they make up shit no one can verify and then they tell people we are just not advanced enough to verify it yet, but will be later some time, then they tell their buddies they can use that crap to make more Jew science with this, and it goes on and on, then they hand out prices to each other for made up shit (cmp. Nobel price for the string theory, a mere theory, never ever slightly verified, or even used today).
    Except for some money for telescopes nothing useful came from Hawking.

I would call Hawking cunning, and maybe he is "intelligent" depending on the definition, but certainly nothing advantageous for our Volk and thus his ugly body fits.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast