Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What Would You Do If Your Son Or Daughter Turned Out To Be Gay?

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Norway, England, Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Historian
    Politics
    Agrarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Well even though I have not given much thought to it having two sons has caused me to think of it before. I highly doubt that I will have to deal with it but how I do would depend on some specific factors...namely are they just simply gay or are they flaming fags. If they are flaming fags then I would have to disown them...and do some serious searching as to where either I or my genes went wrong. If they are just simply normal people who happen to be gay that might cause more problems for me. I had an old friend of mine who use to quote (i'm not sure from where) "If your going to be gay at least don't be a fag...if you're going to suck dick suck dick like a man" (I apologize for the language). This quote sums up a thought that it is better to be gay and not be a flaming fag...I agree to an extent. Even though I do not agree with the lifestyle I have met some gays who were proud Germanic and some who were proud WNs(even though I think WNs are misguided). These are people who in all other circumstances appear normal and who I would agree with probably more than the average brainwashed tv pop culture slob. I would not accept or endorse that lifestyle for a child of mine...but at the same time I would be much more hard-pressed to disown them if they were otherwise perfect but they just happened to be homosexual. But like I said I doubt that I will have to deal with this.

As a side note I remember a discussion I had with a leftist/cultural marxist professor of mine several years ago that may shed some light on this subject. Even though she was a marxist (I even called her Dr. Red) she thought that all homosexuals were developmentally trapped in a juvenile state. Her thought on it is that it is normal for younger people who either are not around the opposite sex or who are not competitive with the opposite sex to practice with homosexual acts when they are young but that they should all grow out of it. She felt that there was a problem with modern (read 20th century and beyond) culture to where more youth get stuck in this developmental stage and thus we have the explosion of homosexuality that we have in modern times. She may have been a marxist but I have always thought that she may have been on to something with this observation.
    For the Ancestors who came before us, the Generations that flow form us, for the Blood that is in our veins.

Extended Moderation DNA Metaphysician's Avatar
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 9th, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    USMC
    Politics
    Natural Selection
    Religion
    Behold the Inner Flame
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't think it would happen if I raised my kid right (as opposed to letting degenerate society raise them). If it did, I don't think I'd disown him or anything like that. As long as he remains intelligent and logical about politics and truth. Maybe it's his genes saying they don't want to exist? Maybe there is nothing wrong with it as long as he makes children? I don't really know.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    liberal in spirit not politics
    Religion
    Questioning
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I would explain that I consider it their duty to provide me with a grandchild, the normal way, and to provide for the woman who produced it as a wife.

Then whatever they might choose to do in private without bothering me with the messy details is really their issue to deal with.
    Denn das Schöne ist nichts
 als des Schrecklichen Anfang, den wir noch grade ertragen,
 und wir bewundern es so, weil es gelassen verschmäht, uns zu zerstören.

Last Online
    35 Minutes Ago @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Religion
    Logos
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Just to clarify, this is a hypothetical situation, no need to say the kid wouldn't be gay if you raised it right.

For myself, I think I would deal with it the same way as Sjoerd.

But, if the child was a 'flaming fag', I would not accept it at all. I don't think I would force him to act in a heterosexual way, that always just creates more problems, I would just have to excommunicate him.

If he was some sort of closet gay, someone you would never guess was, I would probably just have an uneasy tension with him. I wouldn't accept his 'way' or support it, but I wouldn't cut myself of from him.

Quote Originally Posted by ablutive View Post
    I would explain that I consider it their duty to provide me with a grandchild, the normal way, and to provide for the woman who produced it as a wife.

Then whatever they might choose to do in private without bothering me with the messy details is really their issue to deal with.
    I don't know if I would expect him to have children. If homosexuality is influenced by genetics then I certainly would not do that.

I don't plan on having a single child, so I would have other kids to carry on the family line.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    liberal in spirit not politics
    Religion
    Questioning
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I heard that it was when a woman has lots of boys the later ones get feminised by her body. I can't remember the explanation of why.
    Denn das Schöne ist nichts
 als des Schrecklichen Anfang, den wir noch grade ertragen,
 und wir bewundern es so, weil es gelassen verschmäht, uns zu zerstören.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ablutive View Post
    I heard that it was when a woman has lots of boys the later ones get feminised by her body. I can't remember the explanation of why.
    I've heard that too.

If i remember correctly, it had something to do with the first boy getting the most testosteron and the subsequent ones less and less.
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Anybody got any links to that info? So I can wind up my younger brother!

(Who is actually a very macho guy, so I'm not sure it would be to a significant amount or indeed happen in every case)

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    At this point, I'm not destroying my mind over this question, I shall leave that to the eventuality. Being fairly convinced it's not going to happen I give the matter as much thought as I give thought to the buttering techniques for turnips.

I don't think I would actually disown my child in this case, but I'd make it clear that they shouldn't expect preferential treatment and that whilst they were welcome in my house, they were not to bring their partner into the house or should at least arrange to behave like 'sports buddies' to each other whilst in the house. I wouldn't want to have to watch their relationship or deal with the relationship issues of such a union I could not approve of.

Inheritance is a lesser issue, either that particular line ends here or any child adopted, surrogated or conceived by sperm donation is going to be my grandchild who will not necessarily turn out to be gay, such a grandchild shouldn't be punished for their parent's perversion.

That being said, there is no way I could condone it, and would probably ask myself where I did wrong. Actual disowning is reserved to the child becoming a race-mixer.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456