Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harl View Post
    They beez flyin, buildin' pyramidz, and moving big ass blocks of granite with da power of dey minds. Not to mention dey be fightin' da evil YT.

Actually, Riight here on planet "cant we all just get along" there is a tribe in Kenya called the Massai, with a highly developed volk philoophy and society. they are physically very Elegant beutiful (not for us to mate with, but aesthetically) and they...Ahem, do not mix with anyone other than Massai. I would call them superior to many American "white" mixes. Lenni Riefenstahl *loved* them.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking King View Post
    Look stop over-reacting - the source doesn't say superman's become black or hispanic, it's just saying his planet is racially diverse. Big difference. Does everyone on kripton have to be white?
    Why does everything have to be "racially diverse'?

No.
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Monday, January 12th, 2009 at 09:05 PM. Reason: language
    "Wenn vor uns ein feindliches Heer dann erscheint, Wird Vollgas gegeben Und ran an den Feind!
    Was gilt denn unser Leben
    Fr unsres Reiches Heer? (Ja Reiches Heer)
    Fr Deutschland zu sterben ist uns hchste Ehr!"

Last Online
    Friday, April 6th, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Flanders
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Dietsland Dietsland
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    National-Conservatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well, this is nothing. They used X-men to promote rights of gays, blacks and Jews, as the producer himself said. Because the X-men showed resemblences of being prosecuted like other minorities. What a bunch of rubbish. Besides, the X-men are superiour so it really doesn't make sense .

All three films have been shown in numerous schools in GB to promote 'tolerance' and 'diversity'. Zum Kotzen. Nonetheless, I liked the movies
    "La vie est la vie, c'est--dire un combat, pour une nation comme pour un homme"
    Charles de Gaulle

Last Online
    Friday, June 25th, 2021 @ 09:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    The two men who created the character Superman were Jews and it has been said that Superman is a metaphor for the Jew in Western society. He comes from a foreign planet and culture, yet looks as we do, but he has supernatural powers which he unselfishly uses to better our world according to his own universal ideals etc. Superman is a modern version of the Golem myth. In the light of that, it seems only natural that his world should be multiracial, multicultural and politically correct.

Bloodhound
    Friend of Germanics
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking King View Post
    "Then you would only have a society that values every person regardless of their contribution or abilities".

Are you saying that the validity of your contributions and abilities is dependent on your race?
    No. I am saying that individuals vary in ability (ability to contribute for one) as well as in other ways. Groups of people likewise vary in their ability. It is natural that some groups will perform better than others. You can react to this in one of two ways: treat everyone equally and allow the lesser group to fade away or sink to the bottom, or preach forced equality and uplift the lesser group to "equal' status, which means dropping all standards alltogether and accepting people who contribute nothing, or who are even destructive toward society. This leads to the destruction of society.

In similar way different people evolved different norms of their race. This is mostly expressed in culture. When two totally different races (including) culutre come into contact and blend into one society you can't preserve both. When you fight to preserve every deviant culture, value, opinion etc. you then create an environment that doesn't value success, truthfullness or reality but rather blindly values an opinion, which too leads to failure. In other words if I say 2+2=4 and someone else says 2+2=6 then hey 2+2=6 is his culture. It's no more correct or incorrect than 2+2=4. And if he fails because his ideals lead to failure then society should step in and ensure his life rather than be "racist" by letting him fail on his own accord.

I'm saying multiculturalism isn't sustainable. Either it will end or it will totally collapse a society. It's simple logic in carrying out the results of blind tolerance and acceptance without placing any standards on people. Without any regard for objective truth, inherent ability, success etc.

multiculturalism actually says that your value is tied to your race. If I score an 80 on a government test and a black person scores a 75 the black person gets the job. I would support a society that sets standars and applies the same standards to everyone equally as a first step. Naturally some groups or individuals will be better at meeting those standards and others will be left behind. Obviously this will not fall exactly on racial lines.

Secondly though I would be for people with similar cultural/genetic inheritance seperating and pursuing their own existance applying their own cultural standards (which are racial). For instance most black people I live around are really loud. I'm am quiet. They find it odd that I'm quiet and say "don't sneak up on me" I find them screaming all hours of night and day in an apartment building to drive me mad and lower the quality of my life. maybe neither one is objectively right. maybe one way is better, I dont' know. I do know that for my own people, being loud would not be acceptable, it's a cultural/genetic trait. For my own culture having black skin and nappy hair would not be physically acceptable as it doesnt conform to the standard.

In other words you can either place standards on society (at various levels) and thus exclude a lot of people or you can include everyone and have no standards. you can't have both.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 17th, 2009 @ 02:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norse-Irish
    Ancestry
    Norway, Ireland, Scotland, France
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid + Bruenn
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Taoist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oski View Post
    Over reacting? Multiculturalism is being shoved down our throats from all directions and its not a big deal to you? Why are you on a preservationist forum if these things don't bother you?
    I hate political correctness too, but come on it's a bit unrealistic for a whole planet to consist of entirely one race - even star wars doesn't have that.

I'm here to discover my Norse/Germanic heritage. Simple as that. No quasi-political motivations beyond that.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 17th, 2009 @ 03:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway,England
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Wisconsin Wisconsin
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Mechanic/Fabricator
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fantasy

We of course are talking about fantasy here correct?
    While if we are then the original creator of Superman probably intended or based crypton on what he wanted. Now if we assume that this is the case then we can also assume that political correctness has overtaken another area of white cultural and distorted it from the creator's original intention.
    This all sounds pretty simple to me what also sounds simple is that everyone complains on a site where everyone agrees that this is the case but how many complain where not everyone agrees. Or to an even greater extent have written to DC comics to complain?
    Just food for thought before the rest of our heros and gods all become something that they are not.

Friend of Germanics
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God View Post
    This is a symptom of a more widespread phenomenon. I don't have, nor would many people have, a problem with Kripton having non-white people on it per se, but what I, and a lot of people, are sick of is the international Politically Correct movement with it's smug holier-than-thou attitude.
    Wholeheartedly seconded. In fact, as an ardent reader and writer of Fantasy stories, I relish in the fact that there be several races existent in a universe. Such makes it only more realistic.

What I dislike is likewise though that they all be intermixing and intermingling like it was the norm and that there would not at the very least be cultural stigma directed at those who chose to marry a person of a different race/ethnic group.

As long as each ethnicity differs from country to country and mainly stick to that country and show their prime loyalty to that country then I don't see it as an issue. Only when it's all the same multicultural hellhole that we find ourselves in, do I find it as an issue.

In short 's long as there's a good explanation for all these things, you're fine. In my own story & world there's three major different human races, but they all inhabit separate places of the globe. And then of course umpteen other humanoids, but they likewise have their place and racial tensions do, naturally exist.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lgen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklrbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergnnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, January 29th, 2021 @ 09:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    I hate political correctness too, but come on it's a bit unrealistic for a whole planet to consist of entirely one race - even star wars doesn't have that.
    The alien worlds do, just not Human worlds because we have to be diverse or else were 'racist'. Its funny how the liberal self-hating mindset works, they want us all to be like coruscant i.e. America/Mexico.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12