Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozenstorm View Post
    And thats the way to go. 100 % identity, 0 % racism.
    100% raceless identity with the arbitrary whims of shifting *czars*, is that your idea of Germanentum?
    So, they worship Stalin.
    Stalinism is accepted by the putinists. The Limonovists, however, are/were, to my knowledge, ethnic/racial nationalists - obviously a taboo in a raceless, multi-ethnic empire.

She was pretty clear about multiculturalism
    Thats because the (traditional) Russian and Putinist model is assimilationist - i.e. even worse than multiculturalism.

Last Online
    Friday, April 6th, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Flanders
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Dietsland Dietsland
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    National-Conservatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vingolf View Post
    100% raceless identity with the arbitrary whims of shifting *czars*, is that your idea of Germanentum?
    Russia, is first of not a Germanic country, second, I couldn't care less about their viewpoints regarding assimilation or segregation, that's not the point is it? If you introduce a strict assimilation-policy, by the way, immigrants will start leaving themself, so you'll have a de jure assimilation but a de facto segregation. Besides, Russia is a multi-ethnical state which has a different political tradition than us, it has never been influenced by the Enlightment, just striken by statist, centralist communism. Therefor it had statist centralist monarchism. The Enlightment caused nationalist never reached Russia significantly. Anyway, just like British nationalist want to secure a multi-national state, Russian nationalists want too. It's a statist thing I don't approve of but is nevertheless irrelevant to geo-politics.

Stalinism is accepted by the putinists. The Limonovists, however, are/were, to my knowledge, ethnic/racial nationalists - obviously a taboo in a raceless, multi-ethnic empire.

Euh, no. Those are the National-Bolsjeviks. Putin stands for an economic mix of corporatism and free market where it benefits the nation.
    Thats because the (traditional) Russian and Putinist model is assimilationist - i.e. even worse than multiculturalism.
    There are only few right-wing parties that openly stand for segregation, anymore. Besides, assimilation-policy acquires the same.

That's because the assimilation-idea coming from the Enlightment-era is dead wrong. You can't assimilate everybody regardless to race therefor you would have to deport more than assimilate (cfr. infra).

Thus, race is irrelevant to the matter, however, to let assimilation work you can't have lot's of immigrants (i.e assimilation) and segregation will be introduced anyway because integration is dependable on:

Primo, a qualitative factor, how cultural nearby are the immigrants? The more nearby, the better.

Secundo, a quantitative factor, how many are coming? The less, the easier.

So, integration will fail or succeed based on these variants. In concreto, succesfull integration of non-whites in white society is like one to a thousand, so race is not a matter.

Anyway, I don't support integration in our casus since we have too many immigrants and it would never work anyway. But we have to understand Russia's distinct history and situation. But, as long as there are other left-wing regimes, assimilation = segregation.

Anyway, again is this relevant to geo-political cooperation?
    Last edited by Rozenstorm; Sunday, January 11th, 2009 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Uncomplete
    "La vie est la vie, c'est-à-dire un combat, pour une nation comme pour un homme"
    Charles de Gaulle

Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Since all the negative factors and developments you just listed, were present in the pre-EU, postwar nation states (Holocaust ideology from the 1960s and 70s, anti-nationalism, anti-racism, large scale migration etc.), they cannot be recognized as weighty arguments against the EU.
    They were present in the original core states of the EU, but the EU has allowed them to spread this ideology, and rigidly enforce it against any country which might decide to depart from this ideology.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTheVistula View Post
    They were present in the original core states of the EU, but the EU has allowed them to spread this ideology, and rigidly enforce it against any country which might decide to depart from this ideology.
    Present, but not originating, in. You mix up cause and effect. The EU inherited, but did not father, these ideas. Ideologies spread and strike roots regardless of boundaries, and laws can be changed.

Last Online
    Friday, April 6th, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Flanders
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Dietsland Dietsland
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    National-Conservatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I don't understand what you actually are implying? You don't believe we need alliances to face the current mondial threaths that we are facing? If any state is anti-European or anti-Germanic, it's the capitalist-Zionist US, which we need to counter with strategical alliances.

"La vie est la vie, c'est-à-dire un combat, pour une nation comme pour un homme"
    Charles de Gaulle

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Russia, is first of not a Germanic country

Of course not. Russia has always stood for it's own interests. Russia created Pan-Slavism, as an excuse to wrestle territories from Prussia, Austria and the Ottoman Empire.
    There might had been a point and time in which the Nobility was Germanic; or at least Pro-Germanic, particularly during Catherine's reign.

But no, the ''Russian'' people have never been Germanic. They were content with being peasants and slaves to their masters, whether thy be Mongol, Germanic or Slavonic.

Communism still lingers in Eastern Europe. In Tsarist Times, there was a complicated racial system (no Tatars and Mongols were allowed in St. Petersburg) and there were thousands of registered ethnic minorities.

The Communists were the ones who unraveled all this and ''Russified'' (''Rossiyane") the entire population, from Petersburg to Siberia. Vladimir Putin himself being a good example, professes to be Russian, yet looks like old drawing of Volga Tatars from Kazan.

I'm surprised these people can spot an Uzbek merchantman in a Moscow Market, no doubt accentism plays a key role here

I suspect our future will resemble that of Russia.

German? French? Italian? Swiss? I've never heard these words comrade We are all European... Yes... that's right... we are European citizens!

(Meanwhile the inhabitants of the ''European Republic'' all resemble a cross between Englishman, Egyptians and Chinese. )

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Russia has the largest islamic minority in Europe, and this minority is constantly rising.
    Yes, and there will probably be problems arising from this in a generation or so's time. However, North Caucasian islam can probably be controlled and surgically isolated without too much trouble, if the Russian state has a mind to do so. Volga Tatars, well, most I've met are very secularist, with Islam as just a matter of tradition and 'ethnic flavour'. There is more risk from converted Christian oddball terrorists than from them, on a numbers perspective, I believe.
    Furthermore, Russia is a very multicultural country! Just look at the Mongoloids and the many other ethnic minorities within their nation.
    You're wrong here, Valky, at least in terms of what we in the EU and USA understand by 'multiculturalism'. The western variant allows invaders in, and encourages them to celebrate their own culture, often on a greater scale than they could in their own (often secular militarist regime) countries of origin. Russia doesn't really stand for this. Russian attitudes and morality are supreme, only challenged by western infiltration via MTV etc. Russia has large pockets of nonRussians in it, but largely on their traditional territories, with sizeable Russian populations - often majorities within ethnic Autonomous Republics.
    Wladimir Putin as well as the general Russian leadership aren´t doing anything against their rise so I find it hilarious to think that Russia could be a partner for Germanic countries.
    Putin and his class are busy with ensuring Russia's external sovereignty. Social matters are to be dealt with in the appropriate time and place. Russia needs a certain amount of peace and comfort to be able to tackle the problems it has inherited from the past.
    It´s a trap! Putin and the Russians aren´t European or even Germanic preservationists. They are as worse as the US-American government when it comes to preserve ethnical and cultural purity.
    Russian official propaganda does not promote race mixing, scorn for past glories, nihilistic materialism, childlessness, hedonism or unwholesome entertainment. That is the clear difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatest View Post
    Putin is fluent in Tatar and is rumored to be of Veg or Volga Tatar
    background.
    You're a funny man, TG.

I assume you have garbled the name of the Veps, historically known as the Ves'. These people are near enough a type of Finn. They are ten times 'whiter' than I am. There are about a few thousand left. Big threat to world peace there. They have piss all connection with the Volga Tatars. And I bet many Volga Tatars could pass you in the street without you realising that they were foreign, never mind the wicked mongoloids of your imagination.

Where on Earth did you hear Volodya could speak Tatar, though?
    In Central Europe there is a concrete idea of a Slavic look (Alpinid). But in Eastern Europe, you have everyone from Corded Nordids, Caucasians (from the Middle East) and Tatars all identifying as Russian...
    Tatars identify as Tatars. Hence the name... Caucasians are reviled by the vast part of the population in truly 'Russian' Russia, and live in tight little groups around the street markets that are their raison d'etre for being so far north.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Seafraidh View Post
    President Medeved is Jewish. Another consideration. I myself do not trust any Jews.
    Source, please?
    The Limonovists, however, are/were, to my knowledge, ethnic/racial nationalists - obviously a taboo in a raceless, multi-ethnic empire.
    They are very odd people, in my experience. They are denigrated in the Russian press, and their actions and associates largely justifiy this, as they have cosied up to many an objectionable US plant like Kasparov.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatest View Post
    Of course not. Russia has always stood for it's own interests. Russia created Pan-Slavism, as an excuse to wrestle territories from Prussia, Austria and the Ottoman Empire.
    Austria and the Turk were doomed mediaeval leftovers. The subject peoples within them needed no 'excuse' to demand their dissolution. Do you truly stand for the subjugation of foreign nations within the bounds of Germanic Empires that way overstep the bounds of actual Germanic population? Such phenomena are sick, and always fated to fall, usually causing much damage to the initiating nation.
    Russia's assistance to the Bulgars was a truly national phenomenon, met with great joy by ordinary Russians, who usually greatly resented being recruited to fight pointless foreign wars that had no bearing on their own interest. They saw the Orthodox Slavonic Bulgars as very much their own (I can actually read Bulgarian, it's that close in language), and spilt a great deal of blood for them. The actual ruling elite were the least enthusiastic of all about this little crusade.
    But no, the ''Russian'' people have never been Germanic. They were content with being peasants and slaves to their masters, whether thy be Mongol, Germanic or Slavonic.
    COUNTLESS revolts witness this 'contentment'...
    Geography and economy usually dictated their failure, not intrinsic racial characteristics of the people. Those huge Eurasian lands do not allow for the creation of lasting smaller free units. Vast centralising states are almost conditioned for there.
    In Tsarist Times, there was a complicated racial system (no Tatars and Mongols were allowed in St. Petersburg) and there were thousands of registered ethnic minorities.
    THat's why there are old mosques and Buddhist temples in Peterburg and Moscow, yes?
    The Communists were the ones who unraveled all this and ''Russified'' (''Rossiyane") the entire population, from Petersburg to Siberia.
    Quite the reverse (though had the internationalist Jew Russian-hater Trotsky had his way you would have been correct). Stalin's national policy, as present day China's (its ideological descendant) was far more rigid with its categories and divide and rule policies here. You don't know what you're talking about. You're arguing from first principles and abstract understandings of what Communism might have been, rather than actual historical truth, as ever...

EDIT: I should add, for the benefit of those who don't know me, that I have lived and worked in Russia for the best part of a decade, and have assisted in the translation of a great deal of historical material.
    Vladimir Putin himself being a good example, professes to be Russian, yet looks like old drawing of Volga Tatars from Kazan.

You really deserve a sound mocking for this. Are you blind? Couldn't be funnier...
    I suspect our future will resemble that of Russia.
    (Meanwhile the inhabitants of the ''European Republic'' all resemble a cross between Englishman, Egyptians and Chinese. )
    I credit your optimism at least. I'd put my money more on a close resemblance to the average Palestinian.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, April 17th, 2021 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    739 Posts
    I can't see in Russia an ally or model for Germandom, quite on the contrary. Russians are no friends of ours and never have been. They caused the most savage rapes in our history and then they forced us to celebrate it as liberation and forced a communist state onto my country. Putin isn't any better than Stalin. They're both disgustingly anti-German. And don't be fooled by their assimilationist and integrationist policies. They're worse than multiculturalism, because they engulf all sorts of Asiatic minorities and the result is racial ambiguity. Like communism, Putinism cares not for race. If there should be a line drawn at what Europe is, Russia should be after that line.

Lost in Melancholia
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    Russians are no friends of ours and never have been. They caused the most savage rapes in our history and then they forced us to celebrate it as liberation and forced a communist state onto my country.
    I can only node while reading these sentences.
    This historic film sequence is well-known here in Germany. It shows a German girl in despair, beaten and raped, filmed on a country road after the passage of the Red Army.

That´s what Russians did to German people and us women after the war. Millionfold.
    Torment

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast