Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Man Kidnapped by ϟϟ as a Child Discovers His True Identity

Man kidnapped by SS discovers true identity

......It was only with the opening of the world's biggest Holocaust archive at Bad Arolsen two years ago that Folker Hinecke was finally able to sift through the paper pieces of the jigsaw of his life

A man kidnapped by SS soldiers as a child to be brought up as part of the Aryan 'master race' in Nazi Germany has discovered his true identity.

Telegraph 07 Jan 2009

Folker Heinecke, 68, spent 34 years researching his past before discovering that two soldiers came to his village in the Russian Crimea and kidnapped him under the German Lebensborn – Fount of Life – programme.

The programme was masterminded by Heinrich Himmler, the SS leader, as the Nazis sought to populate the Third Reich with people they considered to be racially pure.

One element of the scheme involved members of the SS "mating" with suitable German women. Another involved stealing children who fitted the Nazi racial stereotype of blue-eyed, blonde, Nordic super-beings who could be "Germanised" within Nazi families.

This was the fate of Mr Heinecke, one of thousands kidnapped by the Nazis in wartime.

He launched his bid to discover his origins after the death of his Nazi foster parents in 1975. "For years the files were closed or I got fragments of information," he said. "After 20 years I found out that I was in the Lebensborn programme but had no idea where I came from."

It was only with the opening of the world's biggest Holocaust archive at Bad Arolsen two years ago that he was finally able to sift through the remaining paper pieces of the jigsaw of his life.

He discovered that he was born Alexander Litau in Alnowa in the Crimea, now in Ukraine, before being snatched by German soldiers in the onslaught on Soviet Russia in 1942.

The files showed that he was first taken to Lodz in Poland – the Nazis called it Littmannstadt – where SS "doctors" examined him to find out if he was "worthy" of Aryanisation.

"The files show I was measured everywhere – head size, body size, whether I had 'Jewish Aspects' or not," he recalled.

"Then I was declared to be capable of being Germanised and was shipped back to the Fatherland."

The former shipping agent, who lives in Hamburg, now has one quest left in life: to discover the grave of his real mother and lay flowers on it.

"That is all I want to do," he said. "I have had a good life and I loved my adoptive parents, even though they were Nazis. I was just without roots and it was these roots that caused me to spend over 30 years of my life looking for the secrets of the past."

Mr Heinecke has vivid memories of growing up in a home where he said that Himmler and Hitler's secretary Martin Bormann were visitors.

"I had a good upbringing after the war," he said. "My parents gave me a good education, spells in London, Paris and Ireland. They believed in Nazism at the time but they weren't war criminals and always did right by me.

"But of course they could not answer the question of who I was. They didn't know."

Many Lebensborn children have suffered psychological damage because of their past, with a higher suicide rate than the German average and their marriages more likely to break up.

Mr Heinecke, whose book The Quest is being made into a documentary, is adamant that this will not be his fate. "I do not want to die unhappily like so many Lebensborn children," he said. "Just to stand at the grave of my real mother – that will be enough."

=====

.... as I have often said, plenty of eastern blood in Germany. The whole thing goes back centuries.

It also highlights the reality of their being "acceptable types" in the east , variously located. An interesting new article... one of so many telling the truth of these times.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, August 15th, 2019 @ 03:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Reminds me of Conan the Barbarian where they took Conan the Cimmerian and bred him to the "finest stock" to breed a superior army.

This guy seems to have had an ideal life so I don't see what his big deal is. The lebensborn children in Norway had a horrible time after the war from what I've heard.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 15th, 2009 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    75%German-25%Polish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Varied
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    It also highlights the reality of their being "acceptable types" in the east , variously located.
    Yes indeed. I've seen quotes from "Hitler's Table Talk" in which Hitler is saying that Ukranian women are racially qualified to breed Aryan children with German men. There's plenty of Nordic blood in the east.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
    Ukranian women are racially qualified to breed Aryan children with German men. There's plenty of Nordic blood in the east.
    Yeah...

Maybe Hitler was talking about crimean goths aka ethnic germans.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    75%German-25%Polish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Varied
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oski View Post
    Yeah...

That ethnic Germans from anywhere would be acceptable would go without saying. He was talking about Ukranian women. Mind you, I don't recall him saying "all Ukranian women". No doubt some regions have more of a Nordic-type population than others.

Plus compare your picture with most German women of her age, if dressed similarly. I'm sure you'd see most of them as being as undesirable as your pin-up girl. Ok, Oski?

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Careful with the biological reductionism.
    I was just without roots and it was these roots that caused me to spend over 30 years of my life looking for the secrets of the past.
    Many Lebensborn children have suffered psychological damage because of their past, with a higher suicide rate than the German average and their marriages more likely to break up.
    These effects have to be counterbalanced in order to avoid defective Nordic shells without a Germanic inside. Rootlessness is also a widespread problem, even among those who ought to have them. One has to wonder whether Folker would have fared better in a folkish context; his name certainly does not imply an intention to waste him on a fragmented, pluralistic society.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
    That ethnic Germans from anywhere would be acceptable would go without saying. He was talking about Ukranian women. Mind you, I don't recall him saying "all Ukranian women". No doubt some regions have more of a Nordic-type population than others.

Plus compare your picture with most German women of her age, if dressed similarly. I'm sure you'd see most of them as being as undesirable as your pin-up girl. Ok, Oski?
    Oski is a name of Odin not some reference to the end of some typical slavic last name or something.

On topic Hitler wanted to germanize all of europe from the atlantic to the urals. I'm sure it would be quite a difficult task to get the SS's approval of a slavic-germanic marriage.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    75%German-25%Polish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Varied
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Oski is a name of Odin not some reference to the end of some typical slavic last name or something..
    I was sure Oski wasn't a Slavic reference - I was just being a wiseass.

On topic Hitler wanted to germanize all of europe from the atlantic to the urals. I'm sure it would be quite a difficult task to get the SS's approval of a slavic-germanic marriage.
    For the Lebensborn program the SS, as illustrated in the article, took kids who fit the phenotype, kids with no known Germanic ancestry. Why would it be different for the reproduction arm of the operation? Reproduction without marriage was at first accepted, and then encouraged, in order to provide the Reich with more future manpower.

At least according to Hitler, there would be a bevy of Ukranian women who could be used to spawn future Aryans. If a particular Ukranian woman and particular German man are of the same phenotype, it almost undoubtedly points to common ancestry. In the eyes of Hitler and the SS this made mating acceptable.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I know one thing is a lie: these children weren't typically blond haired and blue eyed. I saw a film that interviewed many of them.

Most of what is said about the reich are lies. Unless you can find some historical proof don't beleive all these news articles and claims. I've read a lot of translated reich literature and they never mention adopting children from the east yet it is always mentioned in the media today for some reason. From what I understand there is a lot Germanic blood in east europe. A lot of mixed blood as well. No different than accepting Americans into the reich who are Aryan while rejecting those who clearly are not.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Yeah...

Eastern Europe is a very mixed region. Ukraine in particular isn't really a nation. For a long time, it was split between Germans, Turks, Russians, Poles, Lithuanians, Greeks, Hungarians, Crimeans, Genoese, et al.
    I apologize if I missed a couple dozen more names but that goes to show how often and frequently that region had switched hands.

This woman you posted is very Turkic. There are Ukrainians who are completely Nordic in comparison. But the vast majority of Ukrainians are in-between. Sure, occasionally you DO run into Northern Pontids, East Nordids and whatnot. But most of the people in that country are East Alpinid / Neo-Danubian (Dinarid), phenotypes that seem more appropriate for Balkans and Urals, as opposed to central Europe.