Celtogermanic
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    I´d welcome Volksdeutsche who´re unmixed, able to speak our language fluently and who´ve a living connection to our customs, traditions and our culture back in Germany with open hands. On the other hand, people who´re only "German" by their ancestry but have no other connections to my folk (culture, language, identity, etc.) should better stay where they are.
    Even if they´re speaking with south german / austrian dialect.
    I would also welcome them if they´re unmixed.
    People with german ancestry who can´t speak fluently High German should stay away ?
    Are they really less worth than immigrants ?
    Yes mixed should stay away but what´s with the mixed in Germany ?
    Like some polish-german mixes ?
    Are they more worth because they are speaking german fluently ?

I want Germans and Volksdeutsche to integrate and assimilate, not German-Americans...or German-Canadians, German-Australians, German-Argentinians.
    Just give them a Chance.
    I think positive of People who are white and unmixed .

Most of the Volksdeutsche should have the Chance to come back to Germany because they can cause became mixed in cause of too little german or white populations.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by celticruine View Post
    Even if they´re speaking with south german / austrian dialect.
    I would also welcome them if they´re unmixed.
    People with german ancestry who can´t speak fluently High German should stay away ?
    Are they really less worth than immigrants ?
    Speaking High German is necessary to communicate with other Germans. How are you going to be able to communicate with someone outside South Germany, if you don't speak German? Do you expect them to speak some obscure dialect from the Banat from centuries ago?

Yes mixed should stay away but what´s with the mixed in Germany ?
    Like some polish-german mixes ?
    Are they more worth because they are speaking german fluently ?
    That we have mixed people here doesn't mean that we should bring more.

Just give them a Chance.
    I think positive of People who are white and unmixed .
    This is a German country, just being 'white' doesn't suffice.

Most of the Volksdeutsche should have the Chance to come back to Germany because they can cause became mixed in cause of too little german or white populations.
    No, only the worthy ones.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 6th, 2010 @ 04:13 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Celtogermanic
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A dialect which was old is obscure with Germanic origin ?

No i don´t want mixed People coming here.

I´ve meant that not only Germans speak German fluently.

What is worthy depending on Culture,Language or Blood ?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, May 7th, 2011 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Austrian-German
    Ancestry
    Viennese
    Country
    Austria Austria
    State
    Vienna Vienna
    Nationalist-libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ethnic Germans who speak dialect but not standard German will usually learn it after a few months spent in Germany (or Austria). There is not much to worry about really.
    THINK! It's not illegal yet.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    I oppose the Amish in America as setting a dangerous precedent for Hispanics to squat on Anglo land and stick their noses up at us. On the other hand, I wish we all lived like the Amish.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baorn View Post
    I oppose the Amish in America as setting a dangerous precedent for Hispanics to squat on Anglo land and stick their noses up at us. On the other hand, I wish we all lived like the Amish.
    The first Amish settlement on American soil was instituted around 1683, some one hundred years before the United States became a geopolitical entity of any sorts. If one was mean, one'd say they've been around since a time when "Anglo" land-owners were drinking tea instead of dipping it in the Boston harbour. Hardly a case of "squatting".

Secondly, whilst I greatly cherish the traditional vibe of the Amish and laud their efforts to keep their way of living intact, they're also greatly hampering themselves and people in their community. Rumspringa is a real thing, many don't return. Not saying we should adopt all the troubles of a modernist, hedonist lifestyle, far from it. But the point when owning a telephone can get you essentially excluded from your close-knit community, that's a little too antiquated for my personal taste.

Thirdy, the American Amish aren't considered to be "Volksdeutsche" these days. Their mostly Swiss-German ancestors naturally would be, though.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    I enjoy the assimilation. I would rather intermarry with Amish and live simpler, than for them to badmouth me, stick their noses up in the air and turn their backs on me. They came as invited guests to English society, by the Quakers. Rude guests don't need to be coddled. I don't want bad blood with them. I don't like their self-imposed isolation from me. I like their way of life, but they're a poor example of Germanic unity and a weakness exploited by first, Austrian Papists with German schools and newspapers until the 20th century, until now, Latinos come here refusing to abide by our way of life all the same. It's sad that the most genuine Protestants around us are the model for such asshole behavior in Romanists.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baorn View Post
    I enjoy the assimilation. I would rather intermarry with Amish and live simpler, than for them to badmouth me, stick their noses up in the air and turn their backs on me.
    They have a much stricter view on inter-marriage in order to preserve their particular folkway than even most people on board here. Whilst that surely limits their choice of partner to levels small enough to potentially cause genetic disadvantage at some point, I don't think we should look damningly upon Germanic groups that set themselves a much stricter regiment with whom to mix than would even be prudent for general adoption.

Personally, for example, I don't have a problem with the odd Dutchman seeking a Danish woman. Personally I chose a fellow Upper German partner. I wouldn't look damningly upon someone though who made my personal choice a common rule, saying "only Bavarians" or "only Germans".

I like their way of life, but they're a poor example of Germanic unity and a weakness exploited by first, Austrian Papists with German schools and newspapers until the 20th century,
    I think we have greater problems than fellow Germanics in our countries having newspapers in their own language and schools teaching their native tongue.

It's sad that the most genuine Protestants around us are the model for such asshole behavior in Romanists.
    I don't think the choice of Christian denomination makes much of a difference in terms of approach towards acceptable behaviour as a group. There's both arguments to be made why Catholicism respectively Protestantism might serve as a stronger bulwark against the issues that befall us; when it comes to the actual churches, at the same time, both seem to be equally hostile to folk preservation, at least here in Europe.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    I'm referring to uniformity of purpose as a Germanic nation, not splintered and weak by factionalism. Foreigners use our own disunity to push multiculturalism. They can point at us for their excuse. Now, if we shared the same in-crowd, this would not be a problem.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345