Heathen Theosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Historical Development of Jewish Influence in the US

[Note: Split from this thread.]

Quote Originally Posted by thricelost View Post
    You need to obtain the ability to distinguish the American ELITE and the American POPULACE. The millions of people in America who fought or were otherwise involved in the war didn't decide to go to war, just as the millions of Germans who fought didn't decide to go to war either. The elites (Jews or not) decide such things. For hegemony, for business, for power, for whatever.

America != Americans. That was my original point. If you can't understand that, then you must think "Americans" are at war with Iraq right now.
    Regardless, if you think that the primary or even secondary motivation for the US's entrance into WWII had anything to do with Jewish influence, I'd question your understanding of pre-WWII American history. Certainly since the end of WWII there has been a marked increase in Jewish influence, but prior to the war, it was a different ballgame.
    "Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Certainly since the end of WWII there has been a marked increase in Jewish influence, but prior to the war, it was a different ballgame.
    Jewish influence in America thrived since roughly 1880, the FED, a mainly Jewish idea, was created 1913, their starting point of power was certainly more after WW1 rather than WW2.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 @ 02:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Politics
    Old Stock Nativism
    Religion
    Heathen Theosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Jewish influence in America thrived since roughly 1880, the FED, a mainly Jewish idea, was created 1913, their starting point of power was certainly more after WW1 rather than WW2.
    The Federal Reserve system certainly owes more to Alexander Hamilton than it does to any American Jews.
    "Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

Last Online
    Thursday, July 9th, 2009 @ 07:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Married parent
    Politics
    Preparing For Meltdown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Regardless, if you think that the primary or even secondary motivation for the US's entrance into WWII had anything to do with Jewish influence, I'd question your understanding of pre-WWII American history. Certainly since the end of WWII there has been a marked increase in Jewish influence, but prior to the war, it was a different ballgame.
    Hehe. This is ironic. If you check my posts, I didn't blame Americans' entry into WWII on Jews in any way, direct or not. I said something like "same group of people that drove Germany to war," and you assumed I meant Jew. I actually meant "rich international elites." I only mentioned the word "Jew" above in response to you bringing Jews into the equation.

In any other conversation you'd be right that I was blaming the Jews (which is why I find it ironic) but that's why I like this board. Jews' malfeasance is so well-known here that it's assumed. Haha.

Do I tend to blame the Jews for most problems in the US? Yes. Do I think Jews had a meddling influence in WWII? Yes. Did I state so in this particular thread? No.

As far as Jewish influence pre-WWII, here is a book written in 1888: http://www.archive.org/details/SevenFinancialConspiraciesWhichHaveEnsla vedTheAmericanPeople

and here is Friedman's article about Jewish involvement in WWI and WW2 from 1961 if you haven't seen it: http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    The Federal Reserve system certainly owes more to Alexander Hamilton than it does to any American Jews.
    You are wrong, the FED came into existance through a meeting of NY bankers on Jekyll Island, and if my memory serves me right, 7 banks gathered there, from which at least 5 were jewish owned.
    http://www.bigeye.com/griffin.htm
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 @ 02:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Country
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Politics
    Old Stock Nativism
    Religion
    Heathen Theosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    You are wrong, the FED came into existance through a meeting of NY bankers on Jekyll Island, and if my memory serves me right, 7 banks gathered there, from which at least 5 were jewish owned.
    http://www.bigeye.com/griffin.htm
    I'm well aware that our current incarnation of the Fed was formed by a group of predominately Jewish bankers. What I was saying was that the idea of centralized banking in the US does owe more to Hamilton. Our current Fed is the third of it's kind, with the first one having been proposed by Hamilton himself in 1790.
    -H.P. Lovecraft

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    I'm well aware that our current incarnation of the Fed was formed by a group of predominately Jewish bankers.
    So you agree, that Jewish influence on America was already high at the end of WW1, not just after WW2? Or do you want to say that controlling the FED is not much of an influence?

Our current Fed is the third of it's kind, with the first one having been proposed by Hamilton himself in 1790.
    The central banking system was introduced (as an idea) by the nephew of Amschel Moses Rothschild in France, 1695. Quickly adapted by England a few years later.
    You should read the source I gave you, it makes an interesting read.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    The central banking system was introduced (as an idea) by the nephew of Amschel Moses Rothschild in France, 1695. Quickly adapted by England a few years later.
    You should read the source I gave you, it makes an interesting read.

Open government paper money had been invented in Massachusetts in 1690.

Foundation of the Bank of England (1694) pre-dates the central bank of France (1716)

The biggest influences on French central banking came from a couple of Scotsmen, William Paterson and John Law.

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEnglishNorman View Post
    Open government paper money had been invented in Massachusetts in 1690.
    Which is not a central bank system.

Foundation of the Bank of England (1694) pre-dates the central bank of France (1716)
    I said the idea came from a Jew in France, which might have been in 1690 even, I am not sure on the dates anymore.

The biggest influences on French central banking came from a couple of Scotsmen, William Paterson and John Law.
    Yes, the Jew didn't succeed in France at first, that's why he turned to England.