View Poll Results: Should DNA testing be mandatory for all births?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    36 75.00%
  • No

    12 25.00%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 85

Thread: Men Raising Children Not Their Own / Should DNA Testing Be Mandatory For All Births?

  1. #31
    Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    QuietWind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Jaded
    Posts
    2,191
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    In fact everything wents wrong here in the last decades and it seems all can only get worse since the influx doesnt stop, so we cannot even talk about a stabilising situation and at the same time "pure", indigenous families have fewer and fewer children if they exist at all...
    Yes, in a news article about France oferring a monetary incentive for it's people to have a third child, it mentioned that the rate that women need to be reproducing in order to prevent a population decline is 2.07, yet not one European country is reproducing at that rate. That is simply a replacement rate to prevent decline, and the people cannot even meet it. Forget about reproducing to increase. The article says that Ireland has the highest rate at 2, and France is second at 1.9. It is a problem when the populations are in a decline. It is no wonder that there is an influx of foreign people. On a TV show I saw, it was saying that in England there are something like 1 male to every 3 females and that finding a man is difficult. No wonder these women are looking outside the country for a mate. I am not excusing the behavior of mixing, I am pointing out facts that should wake people up.

    link that tells about the population declines: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9452030/
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    Quote Originally Posted by Rycerz
    Do you ever notice that the majority of white women who go with black men are obese? That's never really bothered me then -- fat white women aren't white anyway.
    Well she wasn't obese, just overweight. Race traitors cease to be white in my eyes, but people who are fat are still white, just not the perfect example- fat people are always lazy and over-indulgent, and race traitors always have severe character flaws. I say, let the other races have them, we dont want them. It makes our race stronger when we lose the weakest elements.

    Just something to consider is that 70% or more of Americans are overweight(!) and 25% of those are obese.

    Not that it makes it any better...

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
    Yes, in a news article about France oferring a monetary incentive for it's people to have a third child, it mentioned that the rate that women need to be reproducing in order to prevent a population decline is 2.07, yet not one European country is reproducing at that rate. That is simply a replacement rate to prevent decline, and the people cannot even meet it. Forget about reproducing to increase. The article says that Ireland has the highest rate at 2, and France is second at 1.9. It is a problem when the populations are in a decline. It is no wonder that there is an influx of foreign people. On a TV show I saw, it was saying that in England there are something like 1 male to every 3 females and that finding a man is difficult. No wonder these women are looking outside the country for a mate. I am not excusing the behavior of mixing, I am pointing out facts that should wake people up.

    link that tells about the population declines: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9452030/

    Yes, in Germany they give you 150 euros per month for every child you have, -no matter what your income level- until the child is 21. Plus, you get "Erziehungsgeld" (raising money) 300 euros every month for the first two years of its life, or 400 euros every month for the first year (you can pick which one you would rather have) and you can get raising money for any other children you have every three years. Plus, after 8-10 children if you are on welfare they will pay for you to live in a house.

    The German population is in decline, so its a good incentive but not good enough since it doesnt appear to be working. The culture is what needs to change.

  4. #34
    Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    @Jennifer: France has too many flaws, but if compared with Germany and Great Britain, its policy concerning economy and social-family policy was usually better.

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicPower88
    Well she wasn't obese, just overweight. Race traitors cease to be white in my eyes, but people who are fat are still white, just not the perfect example- fat people are always lazy and over-indulgent, and race traitors always have severe character flaws. I say, let the other races have them, we dont want them. It makes our race stronger when we lose the weakest elements.
    Speaking again about the situation I can watch here in my country, I can't agree with you, I could have agreed to a certain degree 10 years ago when just the last bitches and ideological influenced women done the same, but no longer. They are so indoctrinated that even the best elements lost their good norm concerning very foreign racial elements, there are very good people under them, they are just totally in "their worldview" and those who learn it again, usually learn it the hard way as I described it or too late.
    They would NEVER have done the same in a norm and group oriented society, at least a very high percentage of them never! They were just raised, educated and motivated in a wrong way - pushed away from their natural heritage and group.
    As someone said, women and sexuality in general, both for males and females is always a weak point, thats why traditional societies try to control both. Finally the pure line always depends on the female, males might mix, might get lost in wars, but the numbers of females getting children from a group member is crucial. Emancipation and hedomatic lifestyle are together with the ideological indoctrination just the death of Europe.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    @Jennifer: France has too many flaws, but if compared with Germany and Great Britain, its policy concerning economy and social-family policy was usually better.
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicPower88
    Well she wasn't obese, just overweight. Race traitors cease to be white in my eyes, but people who are fat are still white, just not the perfect example- fat people are always lazy and over-indulgent, and race traitors always have severe character flaws. I say, let the other races have them, we dont want them. It makes our race stronger when we lose the weakest elements.

    Speaking again about the situation I can watch here in my country, I can't agree with you, I could have agreed to a certain degree 10 years ago when just the last bitches and ideological influenced women done the same, but no longer. They are so indoctrinated that even the best elements lost their good norm concerning very foreign racial elements, there are very good people under them, they are just totally in "their worldview" and those who learn it again, usually learn it the hard way as I described it or too late.
    They would NEVER have done the same in a norm and group oriented society, at least a very high percentage of them never! They were just raised, educated and motivated in a wrong way - pushed away from their natural heritage and group.
    As someone said, women and sexuality in general, both for males and females is always a weak point, thats why traditional societies try to control both. Finally the pure line always depends on the female, males might mix, might get lost in wars, but the numbers of females getting children from a group member is crucial. Emancipation and hedomatic lifestyle are together with the ideological indoctrination just the death of Europe.
    I dont know, I alternate between the viewpoint that even if our population is drastically reduced, it will be stronger, and the viewpoint that if we lose too many of our people we will eventually become race mixed out of history. Either option is a possibility. But I like to believe that whatever doesnt kill us will make us stronger. Just think about it: soon the only people who wont race mix will be those who are actively opposed to it. And I think that an abberration to race-mixing is in the genes. So eventually, only those people will be left to are genetically disposed to stay with their own race. The real danger I think is the creeping up of people with a small percentage of nonwhite blood- people who "pass" for white being absorbed into our population.

  6. #36
    Senior Member nicholas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, January 2nd, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    nebraska
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Trickster God
    Politics
    Pro-Freedom, Pro-Skadi
    Religion
    seeker
    Posts
    608
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    both men and women cheat. They both may have reasons for doing so but to place one on a pedestal and not the other is hypocritical and inconsistent.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
    I don't see talk shows making heroes out of women at all. Quite the opposite. I see them portraying women in a negative light as a whore who doesn't even know who the father of her child is. A show recently made the woman look very bad. The woman admitted that her plan of revenge on her husband was to cheat on him, have a baby, make him think the baby was his, and then tell him the truth after 2 years. He found out her dirty little secret during her pregnancy and took a paternity test at the birth of the child. guess what... it was his. Her plan back fired. (This was on divorce court) Even on Maury, it is not showig the woman positive at all when she is cheating with the pizza delivery man, or bringing man #10, #11, and #12 on because she still can't figure out who the daddy is.



    I thought this article actually went perfect with a thread that Frans made recently about women and their sexual freedom. http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=37366

  7. #37
    Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicPower88
    I dont know, I alternate between the viewpoint that even if our population is drastically reduced, it will be stronger, and the viewpoint that if we lose too many of our people we will eventually become race mixed out of history. Either option is a possibility. But I like to believe that whatever doesnt kill us will make us stronger. Just think about it: soon the only people who wont race mix will be those who are actively opposed to it.
    Then we are dead. The common people almost never think too much beyond their personal environment and interests, so every consciousness must be group based, but how can it sustained in a hostile environment, even in sufficient numbers? Impossible. That would be only an option if you think about "standing ground as long as possible and waiting for help from the outside", but as things are all Euro-nations are in the same miserable conditions so the help will not come. Numbers are power, muslims understood that, even 10 morons on your side are better than having 10 people less if they can be at least disciplined and work for the cause and an outside enemy is playing with rising numbers.

    And I think that an abberration to race-mixing is in the genes.
    If, its only partially, and finally race mixing per se is not THE evil of the world, we are facing the simple problem that "our numbers" are declining but those of others rising which means that we get simply outbred. If our base would be healthy and we would send wave after wave down into an other area, even with some mixture happening there, well, the same happened in East Asia and elsewhere, the whole region is now predominantely Mongolid even with mixture. The main problem is that not we are keeping the core pure and expanding, but others infiltrate our populations.

    So eventually, only those people will be left to are genetically disposed to stay with their own race. The real danger I think is the creeping up of people with a small percentage of nonwhite blood- people who "pass" for white being absorbed into our population.
    Looking at the big picture, that are details, we dont speak about a village, we are speaking about biodynamic process involving millions and millions of people. Its not even so much about individual decisions, its just that way, we have a biologically active cultural deficit, other populations and races have compared to our situation a structural advantage, they have still traditional systems working to protect their women at least to a certain degree, have higher reproductive rates and are "hungry for expanding into better areas". Individual decisions here and there are finally if looking at it totally, just symptoms, small things happening in this huge process of the replacement of the European Europids in their core areas and homelands.

    We solve this in a great movement which can take the necessary measures, change things, or we can think about how to civilise the bastards to keep at least in the mixed groups something up, there is on the long run no other alternative.

    Finally its not even just the mixture, the problem is worse, if the current situation doesnt change, wave after wave foreign elements will come and will replace even the bastards until almost nothing is left from the autochthoneous groups in Europe. We are the Amerindians of the 21st century and we have exactly that time, one century to still change the course our dying in the land of our forefathers.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

  8. #38
    Senior Member nicholas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, January 2nd, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    nebraska
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Trickster God
    Politics
    Pro-Freedom, Pro-Skadi
    Religion
    seeker
    Posts
    608
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    in america if a minority male slaps a girls ass and says "what up bitch", its a turn on. If a white male does it it sexual harrassment.

    gawd I hate my country sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    Its really a different situation here, intermixture with totally foreign racial elements might be here now more common per foreign racial immigrant than in the USA. Mostly white males with mulattas and SE-Asians and Middle Easterners and Negrids with European women. Thats definitely partly because of the weak male consciousness in German families and education. I see almost every time I use a public transport at the evening Turks and especially new immigrated Negrids (you see the difference partly if they are already longer there) talking to German girls very open, not seldom in a quite provocative, impolite, sometimes even rude manner. They are just more offensive and "male like" in their behaviour than common males here and they have the "exotic foreign" bonus especially for those which were educated in the new "plural" or better anti-European way. Those bitches have usually to learn there lesson the hard way and at the end they try to find a decent "white guy" to raise their bastards, even saw such cases recently.
    In fact everything wents wrong here in the last decades and it seems all can only get worse since the influx doesnt stop, so we cannot even talk about a stabilising situation and at the same time "pure", indigenous families have fewer and fewer children if they exist at all...

  9. #39
    Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    QuietWind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Jaded
    Posts
    2,191
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicPower88
    Well she wasn't obese, just overweight. Race traitors cease to be white in my eyes, but people who are fat are still white, just not the perfect example- fat people are always lazy and over-indulgent, and race traitors always have severe character flaws. I say, let the other races have them, we dont want them. It makes our race stronger when we lose the weakest elements.

    Just something to consider is that 70% or more of Americans are overweight(!) and 25% of those are obese.

    Not that it makes it any better...

    Obesity in America seems to be a popular topic on Skadi and I know that this has been pointed out before, but several European countries are much more obese than America is-- before you start pointing fingers.

    Deaths by it: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/mor_obe_cap
    percentages (don't knwo why US is not listed when it certainly is on other charts): http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/hea_obe#

    This one is interesting:
    Finland may be more obese than France or Poland, the statistics are not clear. Statistics are only generally available and sensible for developed countries. After these countries come, in turn: Iceland, Spain, Estonia, Austria, Ireland, Latvia, Czech, Canada, Lithuania, Australia, Luxembourg and Hungary. With a percentage of obesity of over 20% follow Portugal, Slovakia, Germany, UK, Mexico, Cyprus and Malta, with the USA breaking into the 30s. There are no statistics given for Australia (known to be surprisingly obese), and many other countries especially non European ones. Data is taken from the latest reports, 2000, 2001 or 2002.
    http://www.vexen.co.uk/countries/best.html

    http://www.iotf.org/oonet/milaninit.htm

    And, just to clear things up, no, not even close to 70% of Americans are obese. http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/obesity/trend/maps/
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

  10. #40
    Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    QuietWind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Jaded
    Posts
    2,191
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas
    both men and women cheat. They both may have reasons for doing so but to place one on a pedestal and not the other is hypocritical and inconsistent.
    Since you quoted me before moking your statement, I do hope that you do not think that I am placeing anyone on a pedestal or saying that it is okay for anyone. I have never, nor ever would condone cheating of either gender. Yes, both cheat, and yes it is found to be for primarily different reasons. I'm sure I could pull out the studies that show the finidings of primary reasons for cheating. I think Dr. Buss even approaches this issue in at least one of his studies, so i may have it saved on my computer.
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Saturday, December 9th, 2017, 02:49 AM
  2. Men Are Getting Weaker - Because Weíre Not Raising Men
    By Reginleif in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Thursday, August 18th, 2016, 04:05 PM
  3. Questions on Y-DNA Testing
    By ubbe in forum Genealogy & Ancestry DNA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Friday, January 1st, 2010, 01:23 AM
  4. Ten Tips for Raising Children of Character
    By HaldŪs in forum Parenthood & Family
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, June 10th, 2006, 10:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •