View Poll Results: Should DNA testing be mandatory for all births?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 75.00%
  • No

12 25.00%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Raising Children Not Their Own / Should DNA Testing Be Mandatory For All Births?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig
    What about if a man cheats?
    We all know there is a double standard in this regard.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    We all know there is a double standard in this regard.
    If you read what I have written about traditional systems and expansion, thats just clear. A male can have 100 children and more, a female has just a limited number, by taking another man doesnt mean she gets more offspring, and that influenced the female, genetically determined behaviour, thats why they are more emotional involved etc. The male loses everything if a female cheats him and brings an unrecognised bastard in the family, a female on the other hand just loses something if the male gives her less ressources (including heritage) because of another female, leaves her or brings diseases to her.
    Thats the reason why females care more if her partner reacts cold or less emotional, seems to be distracted, doesnt fully love her etc. whereas males care more for fidelity, that she cares for him and the children and that she has no sexual contacts with other males. That are at least tendencies.

So if a female cheats, even with contraceptives, it means more, because the behaviour is partly genetically determined and she can't expect to have more offspring with another male, she just like the other male more in one aspect, even as father, cannot be trusted and/or is psychologically abnormal (f.e. extreme need for recognition, nymphomany etc.).
    For a male it means just using another chance as long as he doesnt prefer the other women and or at least care for both (or more). There is a moral aspect and social problem to think of though, especially if its about living together in a modern society, which is something different from the clan and rasing children, so generally its not good if a man cheats, but its not comparable with the same standards as are logical for women, and every reasonable order and traditional society recognised that.
    The female just doesnt lose her children because of the infidelity of the man, the man loses his chance, has to raise a bastard or to leave the woman, if he knows it anyway...
    Last edited by Agrippa; Friday, August 12th, 2005 at 12:12 AM.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Monday, November 19th, 2018 @ 12:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swiss
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Fraidenker
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rycerz
    I'm glad you asked. The same thing should be done.
    That's right anyone and every one who commits adultery should be punished hard.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: One in 25 men might be raising anotherís child

I think such women are whores and that is disgusting- the same goes for men!

I saw a show the other day with a fat bleach-blond trailor trash type women had an affair on her nordish husband with a black man, and this guy actually believed the baby was his because said wife supposedly had Mexican ancestry. The baby had brown skin, black eyes and kinky hair! The stupity of people like that is just amazing.

They show this stuff all the time on tv to make it seem more normal. Hint: they want to encourage us to cheat on our spouses... I just watch the stuff to laugh at the complete lack of morals and intelligence of these kind of people. I never would have imagined people would do things like this without seeing it on tv anyway. It's just not what you do.
    Last edited by GreenHeart; Tuesday, September 27th, 2005 at 05:23 PM.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, February 25th, 2017 @ 01:03 PM
    Married, happily
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Do you ever notice that the majority of white women who go with black men are obese? That's never really bothered me then -- fat white women aren't white anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicPower88
    I think such women are whores and that is disgusting- the same goes for men!

I saw a show the other day with a fat bleach-blond trailor trash type women had an affair on her nordish husband with a black man, and this guy actually believed the baby was his because said wife supposedly had Mexican ancestry. The baby had brown skin, black eyes and kinky hair! The stupity of people like that is just amazing.

They show this stuff all the time on tv to make it seem more normal. Hint: they want to encourage us to cheat on our spouses... I just watch the stuff to laugh at the complete lack of morals and intelligence of these kind of people. I never would have imagined people would do things like this without seeing it on tv anyway. It's just not what you do.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rycerz
    Do you ever notice that the majority of white women who go with black men are obese? That's never really bothered me then -- fat white women aren't white anyway.
    They are for sure "white"/European too, just not as desirable especially if its a genetic or severe inherited psychic defect responsible for the condition.

There is some truth in it, but especially younger women, even very pretty ones, have interracial relationships nowadays and quite often bastard children unfortunately. Its just unbelievable how their numbers raised in my city in the last 10 years. Before that mainly quite unattractive low class, often obese indeed, had relations with typical Negrids. Thats the new pseudotolerant and "plural" concept and the influence of the popculture and Hip Hop cool-black image plus an enormous increase of subsaharan immigration to my country. Really a sad story of racial decline...

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree with Agrippa. I've seen more cute little blondes with black males, than I have obese women. Maybe guys would just rather pretend they didn't see the cute girl with the guy, or else they would rather tell themselves she is fat and undesireable.
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

But there is another reason I forgot to mention, more Subsaharan Africans have less problems with the fact that a women is obese than Europeans on the one hand, and there are marriages of blacks which want to get their "green card" so to say.

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    But there is another reason I forgot to mention, more Subsaharan Africans have less problems with the fact that a women is obese than Europeans on the one hand, and there are marriages of blacks which want to get their "green card" so to say.
    Here in America, I don't see that happening with blacks-- at least not in this area. The ones here who are looking for the green card ride are usually middle eastern, mexican, and european males from certain countries.
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
    Here in America, I don't see that happening with blacks-- at least not in this area. The ones here who are looking for the green card ride are usually middle eastern, mexican, and european males from certain countries.
    Its really a different situation here, intermixture with totally foreign racial elements might be here now more common per foreign racial immigrant than in the USA. Mostly white males with mulattas and SE-Asians and Middle Easterners and Negrids with European women. Thats definitely partly because of the weak male consciousness in German families and education. I see almost every time I use a public transport at the evening Turks and especially new immigrated Negrids (you see the difference partly if they are already longer there) talking to German girls very open, not seldom in a quite provocative, impolite, sometimes even rude manner. They are just more offensive and "male like" in their behaviour than common males here and they have the "exotic foreign" bonus especially for those which were educated in the new "plural" or better anti-European way. Those bitches have usually to learn there lesson the hard way and at the end they try to find a decent "white guy" to raise their bastards, even saw such cases recently.
    In fact everything wents wrong here in the last decades and it seems all can only get worse since the influx doesnt stop, so we cannot even talk about a stabilising situation and at the same time "pure", indigenous families have fewer and fewer children if they exist at all...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast