State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Why Apartheid?

An interesting video I found on youTube ... gives some background on what led to the rise of Afrikaner nationalism which led to the establishment of Apartheid in South Africa.

Why Apartheid?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    This reminds me of school. Typical hate propaganda. "we are horrible people" .. "of course you never heard this side of the story because the "truth" has been suppressed until now- our people ate babies and tortured and killed everyone. The world despised us and hated us- in other words we owe minorities. It is terrible to dominate over anyone or succeed or be strong- guilt! have guilt! hate your own people! be ashamed of your culture"

"the failures of history had great morals- we had none". They say this about Natives here. They were noble great people and we were sick moralless swine. In this video its British culture/nation that's attacked. Usually in American we just get plain old white hatred and shame pushed on us. Whenever I do some digging and research I usually find it's %100 lies.

So do I believe that for no reason whatsoever the British decided to go in and put boers in concentration camps and ruthlessly torture them? No I don't believe it. Was this produced by a Jew? lol

Here's real history from what I understand:

Primarily Dutch were first settlers. Later came British settlers. They fought over who would control South Africa. The British won.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    So do I believe that for no reason whatsoever the British decided to go in and put boers in concentration camps and ruthlessly torture them? No I don't believe it. Was this produced by a Jew? lol
    This is not mere propaganda, it's the truth. It's the history of a nation, that of the Boer/Afrikaner. You should not despise this. The English invented concentration camps, but nowadays you only hear about German atrocities. It is time the English owned up to what they did.

It is a disgrace how they have now also supported the rise of the ANC in South Africa, in light of their quite recent crimes against humanity in South Africa.

My grandfather was in such a concentration camp when he was a 9-year old boy. His mother died there but thankfully for me he survived.

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    "It is terrible to dominate over anyone or succeed or be strong- guilt! have guilt! hate your own people! be ashamed of your culture"
    The point is that the British have failed spectacularly in South Africa and Germanics are now going extinct there as a result. If success means the successful destruction of your own people, then I guess congratulations are in order.

I think we have a difference in our world view here. I am not interested in seeing "the best" succeed, by whatever measure that may be determined, I want my people to succeed. Bettering ourselves is an important means to get there, but so is propaganda and sabotage against the competition. If we are failing, this means that we have to be more determined and efficient in our efforts instead of accepting our destruction in a pointless act of submission to the law of nature.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Yeah I've been watching youtube videos of Afrikaners. I guess it is true.

The funny thing about it though. And this is a good one. They think the racism going on now is for some noble reason like to correct past wrongs. I get the same experience in the U.S. and we haven't had apartheid in about 70 years which in itself was "seperate but equal". Actually in this state we never had apartheid. We only have a history of discriminating against whites.

The only difference in the U.S.A. if you are rich and white you get really good jobs and can get a good education. If you are not rich and not white male you can get all kinds of social assistance. Poor white male you can be a genius, the hardest worker in the world, highly competent. You get no assistance, passed over for jobs, education etc. And when you do get a job you are expected to do most of the work and correct the mistakes of the imbeciles they hired who were non white male. With one exeption: mentally retarded or "disabled" white males also get assistance. So as long as your not a white male who isn't rich you wont be discriminated against in the U.S.

They seem to think that what is going on in South Africa is unique.

But about the death camps. I'm going to try to research this a little bit. Because from experience the British are historically painted as evil oppressors when I find the real truth they seem to be rather kind.

I'll give an example: Native Americans. We are taught in history class that British colonist "stole their land" and mass murdered them and nearly whiped them off the face of the planet, would make land deals with them when they had no concept of personal ownership of land, hunt down and kill Indians.

Real history actually is that there weren't many Natives here, but they would attack anyone they saw that wasn't their tribe. English "bought" the land off of them to secure peace but the Indians didn't honor the deals and kept attacking (some of them) then after getting their ass kicked in war repeatedly the British kept trying to make deals with them even when they could have crushed them. Similar stories with India and other such things. The British are human and have done some bad things in its history, but the main thing they are guilty of is being successful. And in modern times we hate the smart, strong and successful and rain down sympathy on the failure.

I would say that there was some aggitation on the part of the South Africans and the British wanted to bring a quick end to the war would be my guess. Did the execute people in these "concentration camps"? They probably didn't I would guess but I'm going to look it up.

edit: and here you go
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War

much like native americans the boers declared war on britain, lost then later in history portray britain as the agressor and evil plague of man.

The Boers were the first to wage guerilla war far destroying british telegraph lines, base's, sneakily atacking troops and killing them. In response the british started burning down boer farms and arresting civilians and putting them into concentration camps which were little more than a fancy word for a jail to detain them in order to get a quick end to the war. No one was executed in these camps either.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    But about the death camps. I'm going to try to research this a little bit. Because from experience the British are historically painted as evil oppressors when I find the real truth they seem to be rather kind.
    Look, I have no problem with English folk, they are fellow Germanic people -- regardless of what happened in wars. The vast majority of English people had nothing to do with this, so nobody can blame them or blame an entire nation.

The idea of the concentration camps came from Lord Kitchener, in some sort of "final solution" to prevent an embarrassing defeat of the British Empire against a handful of brave Boers. In fact, this was the Second Boer War. The first one was actually won by the Boers. Only after 500,000 British soldiers from all over the empire was sent to South Africa to fight the Boers, could they defeat this band of Germanic peasants who numbered less than 100,000 in men strength. They could not conquer the men so they went after the women and children who stayed back on the farms, in what they called a "scorched earth policy".

You seem to be equating this instance with other European colonial endeavours. This one was very different. The Boers were not a native African tribe like the Zulus. They were pioneering families of Dutch and German descent who fought for land to stay on and farm in peace. It was the discovery of gold and diamonds which caused the British to lust after the riches of South Africa, and defeat the Boers at all costs.

This suffering actually became known in Europe at the time, and caused the British government an embarrassment. There was much opposition from the British public, and a kind lady named Emily Hobhouse did much for the Afrikaner people in humanitarian assistance. She is still regarded as a hero in South Africa.

much like native americans the boers declared war on britain, lost then later in history portray britain as the agressor and evil plague of man.
    Wow you certainly have a gift of reaching swift, simple conclusions to complex historical questions.

Last Online
    Friday, April 6th, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Flanders
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Dietsland Dietsland
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    National-Conservatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It's funny though how the moral crusade against Apartheid in S-Africa (even though blacks had a bigger life-standard in S-Africa than in ANY other black country) was so large and enduring resulting in various boycots and sabotage while Israel does the same with walls and terror and nobody talks about that.

Sad to see...

Last Online
    Friday, July 9th, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, Italian
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Fascism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozenstorm View Post
    It's funny though how the moral crusade against Apartheid in S-Africa (even though blacks had a bigger life-standard in S-Africa than in ANY other black country) was so large and enduring resulting in various boycots and sabotage while Israel does the same with walls and terror and nobody talks about that.

Sad to see...
    Aren't you forgetting that the Israel you seem to hate so much actually helped SA with its nuclear program back in the days? However, I believe that we have an agreement on the fact that the hatred towards apartheid was wrong, and that the vision of Verwoerd was the right one.

Last Online
    Friday, April 6th, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Flanders
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Dietsland Dietsland
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    National-Conservatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Aren't you forgetting that the Israel you seem to hate so much actually helped SA with its nuclear program back in the days? However, I believe that we have an agreement on the fact that the hatred towards apartheid was wrong, and that the vision of Verwoerd was the right one.
    What is your point? They would have lost all their credibility (if they had, at any time, any) if they didn't.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 19th, 2009 @ 04:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    South Africa
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Married
    Occupation
    Home Executive
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The British killed thousands of women and children, in order for them to stop them expanding the nation. This is the reason why SA whites is in the minority today.
    If all those women and children lived, and had children of their own, we could have stopped the communism taking over our Country.
    Now, 15 years later, it is sad, not being able to go into town, to buy a mere bread, and feel safe. you have to look over your shoulder all the time. If your children goes to school, you don't know if they will be seen alive the afternoon. If you leave for work, chances are, you don't return. Leaving orphans, and a widower.
    SA became a sick country, with opression all over again, draining the land from whites. Killing Boers, at an alarming rate...
    The Afrikaners, is becoming extinct....

And we have no means of fighting this, because we have no rights... your skin is your enemy, in every means possible...
    But... I WILL not lie down, I WILL keep fighting for my Country, and I WILL make a statement, wether heard, or unheard... I am PROUD of being South African, a Boer South African.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast