Traditionalist
    Religion
    Neoplatonism/Hermetic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My Economic Predictions for 2009 and Beyond

That my mood runs counter to public sentiment, is telling only insofar as I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. That being said, what is often dire, bizarre, and nasty are often signs that the worst is at its peak, and that there is smooth water on the horizon.

For this reason the democratic victory of Barrack Hussein Obama II over John Sidney McCain III, gives me hope for the future, for it says as much about the people that didn’t vote as those who did.

The 20% of the self-proclaimed conservatives that didn’t vote; that strong core of populists that supported Mike Huckabee or Ron Paul in the primaries, is the only audience of consequence that is truly ignored in American politics. It is this group that implicitly preferred the Obamination over the Abomination of Bush III, and that merrily denied the later the power of the bully-pulpit by staying home on November 4.

As a self-described Traditionalist, in the vein of René Guénon and Julius Evola, I find very little comfort in mass democracy and much less in an elected leader than inspires trust that he is ‘just one of us.’

These brief observations alone do not warrant optimism. What does, is that there is a collective shift taking place in the world away from egalitarianism, and back towards traditionalism. Allow me to expand on this idea.

The other day when a personal friend of mine who lives in one of the larger European financial capitals, a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), subtly mentioned the fact that he had received a memo about the egalitarian pressure-groups that had helped create the subprime financial meltdown - I knew that we were on the verge of something big.

Living In the age of debt-securitization, every financial decision we make is increasingly co-determined by a wider horizon of varying international interests. Our socialization, which determines our decision-making later on in life, is becoming more and more the curiosity of big players in foreign investment.

Those big players in Europe now regard American egalitarianism as tacitly harmful to their financial interests to a large extent, but this is only of secondary importance to the utter abhorrence that the Asian elites have for the Western egalitarian Weltanschauung.

Pondering the leash that America kept Britain on during the Suez Canal fiasco, I cannot imagine that the Chinese do not realize the power they hold over the American financial system. Extreme amounts of egalitarian social policy can only come at the expense of economic cannibalization of not only the American economy, but of the World economy. This will not happen, simply put, because the world financial markets and governments would not allow it. America has no more leverage.

This implies a slow, but deliberate shift away from the egalitarian social model, bar a huge Production Possibilities Frontier outward-shift due to some new and unforeseen technological revolution.

Expect more pro-war films like 300, expect more irrational cult-movements, more inflation, more ethnic conflict, more discontent, more conspiracy theories, more government intrusion into privacy, and more spiritual crisis, but do not expect that we will all become happy, dancing mulattoes by the end of 2012.

Simply put, expect that 'the world,' in order to ensure peace and stability, will start to resemble many of the ideas espoused on this blog, more and more so every day.

http://cordeliaforlear.blogspot.com/...nd-beyond.html

Last Online
    Friday, March 23rd, 2018 @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The world is indeed in for a big shake up, seperatist movements in various American states are growing (Texas, Alaska etc) and mutliculturalism is increasingly becoming more and more absurd in the minds of Europeans (and disinfrancised whites world-wide).
    China is positioning itself to own Africa by the end of the century and poverty, genocide & piracy is on the rise.
    I think European-peoples world-wide will come out of this mess with a strong sense of nationalism and pride in their people and heritage. As people can no longer take their material worlds for granted.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    America is not egalitarian. It is just white hating. Poor white males certainly aren't helped in the system. There is not attempt at "equality" unless it means taking whites out of positions and replacing them or destroying white communities.

That being said the older I grow the more I seem to understand and almost agree with the policies. Multiculturalism isn't really targeted at all whites. It mainly hits the middle and lower class whites. Whom are usually dumb, weak and not worth preserving. The resulting mixed race peasants are only a little worse than white peasants. Yet it reduces conflict and friction in society.

The men are being seperated from the non-men. Those with a will to preserve themselves and who are strong enough to do so will form groups.

Didn't you know if you don't vote for who TV tells you to that you are "throwing away your vote" lol

The whole "meltdown" was staged. And it set the stage for Obama to rescue us. In the short term we'll have a fake "recovery". Long term trends I think are grim. The average I.Q, in the U.S. is lowering every year. The tendency for crime, drug use etc. increasing. General competency and civility across the board going down. This is a result mainly of welfare/immigration policies.

Yet as a whole the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. So if you are smart enough and of good breeding and form your own groups and healthy diasporic communities you can easily do well. So long as you still cling to being one of the masses you will be in for a lower and lower quality of life.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Multiculturalism isn't really targeted at all whites. It mainly hits the middle and lower class whites. Whom are usually dumb, weak and not worth preserving.
    I'm quite certain you would fall into this category as well.

Last Online
    Sunday, October 31st, 2010 @ 06:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Married parent
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Neoplatonism/Hermetic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The US is egalitarian in the sense that it denies inherent differences amongst various groups.

Last Online
    Friday, December 31st, 2010 @ 09:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Besitzer
    Politics
    Aristokratisch
    Religion
    Theismus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm thinking, I'm thinking ...

Why Did World War II "Work"?

By Paul Krugman - December 17, 2008, 11:34AM

Since all of us in this discussion seem to be big-spending types of guys, a lot of our discussion has been about what comes after-- about when and whether the economy can stand on its own. There are, I think, two historical models for this. On one side, World War II put a definite end to the depression economics of the 30s. On the other, Japanese stimulus efforts helped the economy while they were on, but it's not clear that they ever provided a long-term solution.
    So here's a question I haven't seen discussed (I'm sure someone has, but I haven't seen it): why did WWII "work", why did it prove the secular stagnationists wrong?
    I can think of several possible reasons. In no particular order:
    (1) Pent-up demand: after 16 years of Depression and war, business was starved of capital and consumers starved of durable goods. Once there was full employment, everyone had a lot of catching up to do.
    (2) Baby boom: a lot of us place at least partial blame for Japan's difficulties on the negative population growth among the working-age. There was a bit of that in the 30s, too -- low births because nobody could afford them. The postwar baby boom may have helped perk up demand.
    (3) Inflation: from WWII on, persistent if mild inflation was the norm, helping keep real interest rates low.
    (4) Government spending: the big thing here was the Cold War, which meant that the United States persistently spent 8-10% of GDP on defense. It paid for this with taxes, but old-fashioned Keynesianism tells us that there's a "balanced budget multiplier" because some of taxes comes out of saving, not spending. Bob Reich, if I understand him, is saying that to sustain demand we need the moral -- or at least fiscal -- equivalent of a new Cold War.
    Will the Obama stimulus plan set us up for a replay of the postwar success, with demand remaining high even after the stimulus is gone? I'm thinking, I'm thinking ...

From http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com...d_war_ii_work/

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    No I'm not one of those. I'm poor and will be middle class. But I'm not trash inwardly. No one is putting a gun to people's heads and having them race mix. It is their choice. I'm starting to think it is a good thing to weed out certain people from the volk. We do need to educate people and offer support, but generally any person who puts the good of a foriegner ahead of their own family or has no love for their own folk etc. well I don't want them in my folk. Maybe in some cases mixing will lead to greater success. But let them go into their group where they belong and let us go into ours. We shouldn't try to prop up people and save them from themselves. If your instincts/intellect is not healthy enough on its own to make good decisions which will sustain your folk, then it is good that you are leaving the folk.

I don't know if WWII really stimulated the economy. It is still my contention that the whole thing is manipulated. The economy getting better was our "reward" for defeating Hilter like some sort of pavlovian conditioning telling us war is good. I hear that everywhere. War helps the economy. It's a lie. Wars cost a lot of money. How does sucking huge amounts of resources out of a nation and demanding large amounts of labor that go unrewarded (no consumer goods or anything produced by it) help the economy?

Though partly our economy is based on money which means people must spend to get others to work. In a folkish economy people would work out of duty or love of work, but in our society its all about dollars. So this causes inefficiency when people don't spend there is no work. In that way a short war can "jump start" an economy by increasing work and pumping more money out there (which leads to inflation). But the same can be done by lowering interest and creating public works projects that create employment. And war has the downside of the huge cost of money that goes into a bottomless pit. The only good thing I can think about economically is that war might kill a lot of people which frees up more resources. Again- why not just sterlize some people or euthanize them. Might be more humane.

Maybe the one other thing is we could steal wealth from the nation we invade. oopsy. I think we know now why WWII "helped" the economy. Soviet Union and U.S. looted Nazi Germany.

Last Online
    Friday, December 31st, 2010 @ 09:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Besitzer
    Politics
    Aristokratisch
    Religion
    Theismus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A disreputable tribe

War is the last resort of the financial establishment that parasite all Western societies: When a crisis, caused by the usury and voracity of these disreputable tribe, get to a breaking-point, for reset the situation and restart production, they invent a war. This time, however, having destroyed the home industry and production to take them where it costs less, restart the economy will be much harder.