Thread: Stig Tofting

einsatzkommando

Post Stig Tofting

I watched him in the World Cup and in games with Bolton and he comes across as a no nonsense bloke.

I have seen him have words with nigger players.

Does anyone know his views?

He also played with AGF Aarhus and I've heard that the Aarhus fans are right wing is that correct?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

stig tøfting associate with hells angels, he has been charged for the second time in his professional football life with violence, his going to jail now in Denmark, he beat up some people so they got unconscious. he is a very angry person and gets mad alot. his parents were killed when he was in his teen years. AGF has alot of racists yes, normally the big clubs here have small inner cores of ultra violent fans. they tend to be very racist and violent yes.

I doubt Stig tøfting like niggers yes, if he does it would disappoint me alot (after all his body is covered with Viking tatoos).

einsatzkommando

Thanks for the info Hellstar.

MadMax88

Post Growing up in slumerica......

They always tried to push that faggot football on every kid, but mainly the players are niggers anyway. I never liked the sports here in this country, but it sounds like rugby and soccer is what I would like, especially if players are like the chap that is mentioned above. Sounds like they bust a lot of heads lol!

einsatzkommando

Max

I think you would have enjoyed "The Crazy Gang" from Wimbledon which included Vinnie Jones of "Lock Stock & Barrel" and "Snatch" fame.

Especially Jones he was a complete headcase on the pitch.

Einsatzkommando

MadMax88

Post I like both of those movies...

And I know the chap that you are talking about. I didn't know he was on a soccer team, that is great. Elbows to the face and knees to the teeth, sounds like a good game