Pan-Germanic MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The 'Absolutist's' Error(s)

It has recently come to my attention that the error(s) of the ‘Absolutist’ has come to the point of a power that must be checked. – Many an inquisitive mind, that hungers for ‘answers’ fall prey to these answers, without knowing for whom, or for what to answer the questions (as all answers give birth to questions, visa versa, Ad Infinitum) of the Absolutist. I, hereby, make a momentary re-entry, in good faith, as it were.

Where to begin, however…? With the psychology of the Absolutist? – With the conditions that bring about the Absolutist?…such things are hard to discern. But only for a moment. For I am, and what I say, is a comportment of “the bottom line” (if one will allow me an apparent arrogance…).

So. We shall begin where is necessary – which is rarely at the ‘beginning’.

The Absolutist errs fundamentally in so far as he does not comprehend (that is to say, he does not possess the constitution) to absorb, and consequently radiate, the substance (that is to say, the significance, of number as how it relates to that which he understands himself in relation to the ‘Absolute’ that he proclaims as such). The Absolutist is not obsessed with One-ness – he IS One-ness in so far as he is a slighter Beast, solitary from the dyad which necessitates Life, and Diversity; Fire and Ice, Conflict and Peace, Woman and Man, Life and Death, Being and Nothing-ness…For in him he does more than “know” – he believes– that his very power of speech emanates from a place of certainty: this is his physiology and spiritual Make-Up – his aptitude speaking. It is the admixture and composition of millennia of waiting for the form, the idea, the notion, of entitlement to pass his way – close enough to cease upon, and make use of in a mind fond of the timbre of intellectualising. Were I speaking of a particular individual, this would – by definition – constitute an Ad Hominem; that would be True. As would the Ad Hominem

For we cannot mount an attack on an idea, a perception, a ‘true-ism’ an “Absolute”, without first, and foremost, vivisecting the mind from whence it comes. It follows, therefore, that a Man IS his ideas; further, that a man IS that which he IS. – Have I ever pronounced different for myself? …For I attack myself. AM I a martyr…? HA!

But enough of my own Will To Power.

The importance, here, is the error(s) of the Absolutist; ergo, we return to the fundamental – the rudimentary: we return to number.

ONE; (or One-ness), has been called Perfection by the Absolutist…. For where else can the idea that the ALL emanates from a monadic Singularity…? Contrary, and counterintuitive to the Monadic thinker, the ‘All’, the ‘One’ – for dyadic and post-dyadic thinkers – represents a limitation of possibility; the inhering absurdity of that “Thing in it-self” that makes for easy, lazy, and effete calculative (arithmetic is not the only means by which we “calculate”; indeed, we come to a point [some of us] of Ontological incommunicability whilst we move beyond 'One-Ness' ) efficiency: what the modern Absolutist knows as “Initiative”. But from whence comes his ‘knowing’ of such possesses…? – He, himself, does not know: the Logos of his own reality is elusive – and yet tugs at him, from a direction he knows not where! Nor can he. Why…? He knows not the power of Germanic esoteric division; specifically, the mystery of three-fold division – one can know even the RACE of a man by this ‘measure’. Perhaps I speak to the “Choir” on this issue? But my gut, the better angle of my nature, says otherwise… I must spell it out; I must make my meaning exoteric. And so I will: as you, my reader, are my causal principle. – What am I, without you…? The answer: I am no Absolutist. Again; - why? Because without the dyad, there is nothing. And it is here, my friends, lies the mind of the Absolutist: ‘Perfection’ in Nirvana (Nothing-ness); ‘Absolution’ in all things mutually exclusive from the power that that drives the Absolutist; a power, and pathology, a thousand times more intellectually savage and labyrinthine than can be imagined by the more inclusive thinker: The Will to Dominate One-ness; and, ergo, all of the possibilities of Being. Herein, we enter the realm of the Semitic Priest – which I shall, momentarily, pass-over, until we enter the triadic essence of IndoEuropean/Aryan/Proto-Kurgan imposition and intransigence, which constitute an Absolutism that we, should we search ourselves, will find ourselves going to one knee before; in deference to an Absolutism that is not only True; but, also, untainted by Semitic ingenuity. – As I have said elsewhere, the story of Judaism is the architectonic history of what Survival-ism Is. This is contradictory, anitithetical, antipodal, to the architectonic history of, in this instance, the mode of Germanic (that is to say Heathen) Creationism; and further, MeritAristocracy.

In a sentence: there is an Absolutism that strikes a chord in us; and there is an Absolutism that makes us wretch: I present to you the precipice, of Will. To Brush aside the degenerative inclusions of the “One”, of the “All”. Not in trust, as this term is normally understood, but in ever deep contemplation of – and perhaps counter intuitively – the Many that emanate from the imperfection of One-Ness. For in Heathenry, perfection is not reached until Nine – just prior to the new, the beginning, that the number Ten (most related to One) brings about.

Here, the Absolutist is lost. He dwindles about, in confusion, perhaps even licking and fumbling with how to reduce such simplistic numerology back to the “perfection of One-Ness”; all the while missing-out on the majesty involved in the simplicity, yet mystery, of three-fold division. For until we reach beyond antipodal thinking, we are not even at the brink of creation. However, the Absolutist would – and must – call this degeneration. For a simple reason: for him, it would be... He, via his temperament and training, has become as close to an island as any Man can come: this is the wellspring from which his gravitas flows…he piques our interest.But beware…he knows not of his own savagery that would reduce the world to an automaton: in his broken image we would find ourselves whipped and chained at the caprice of pretty, yet confusing combinations, of words. Words that would make Kings of Slaves, Slaves of Kings, and Guardians (that is to say, to translate the old tongue, Priests) of the most covetous lot ever borne to the Nine Worlds.

Yours,

Er Erilaz: SuuT.
    "...The moral man is a lower species than the immoral, a weaker species; indeed - he is a type in regard to morality, but not a type in himself; a copy...the measure of his value lies outside him. ... I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage; I do not account the evil and painful character of existence a reproach to it, but hope rather that it will one day be more evil and painful than hitherto..." (Nietzsche)

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 @ 02:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Politics
    Old Stock Nativism
    Religion
    Heathen Theosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuuT View Post
    He, via his temperament and training, has become as close to an island as any Man can come: this is the wellspring from which his gravitas flows
    This, as well as something you said in your last thread

Quote Originally Posted by SuuT
    For it is not a God that is coming, but Gods. They are taking shape; their gravity is inescapable.
    has piqued my interest in pursuing a strain of thought I've encountered elsewhere as well: the idea of deities (and great men even) as centers of spiritual gravity. In When the Norns Have Spoken, Winterbourne brings up the fact that in ancient Germania there was not simply one central tree, or Irminsûl, but many. By seeing each individual pillar as a pole of sacrality, a center of spiritual gravity, we are left with a picture that, by analogy, more closely resembles a field of individual stars, each with their own gravity, rather than a single, central sun around which all revolves.

To me, an idea such as this seems uniquely suited to the non-absolutist pluralism that springs from polytheism. While each sacral pole is unique and true in and of itself, there is no mutual exclusivity. By treating each deity as a gravitational center, we can see how their fields play off of each other and interact, and we can also see how gravitational systems (pantheons) would naturally arise.
    "Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 13th, 2009 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    English New Englander
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon mostly with some Low Deutsch
    Country
    State
    New Hampshire New Hampshire
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Business Analyst
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Anglo-Saxon Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    This, as well as something you said in your last thread

has piqued my interest in pursuing a strain of thought I've encountered elsewhere as well: the idea of deities (and great men even) as centers of spiritual gravity. In When the Norns Have Spoken, Winterbourne brings up the fact that in ancient Germania there was not simply one central tree, or Irminsûl, but many. By seeing each individual pillar as a pole of sacrality, a center of spiritual gravity, we are left with a picture that, by analogy, more closely resembles a field of individual stars, each with their own gravity, rather than a single, central sun around which all revolves.

To me, an idea such as this seems uniquely suited to the non-absolutist pluralism that springs from polytheism. While each sacral pole is unique and true in and of itself, there is no mutual exclusivity. By treating each deity as a gravitational center, we can see how their fields play off of each other and interact, and we can also see how gravitational systems (pantheons) would naturally arise.
    This is a really well done post, it really strikes something deep within me.

Last Online
    Monday, May 2nd, 2011 @ 03:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Franco-Norman/Anglo Canadian
    Ancestry
    Normandy; North-West England
    Subrace
    Borreby-DaloFaelid/AngloSaxon
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Married, happily
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    In a sentence: there is an Absolutism that strikes a chord in us; and there is an Absolutism that makes us wretch: I present to you the precipice, of Will. To Brush aside the degenerative inclusions of the “One”, of the “All”. Not in trust, as this term is normally understood, but in ever deep contemplation of – and perhaps counter intuitively – the Many that emanate from the imperfection of One-Ness. For in Heathenry, perfection is not reached until Nine – just prior to the new, the beginning, that the number Ten (most related to One) brings about.

Yes!!! And this is the understanding of Perfection rendered through the concept of gestalt*, itself an amazing Germanic word and concept which beautifully captures the complexity of Wholeness, where the illusion of One is reduced ( or elevated even??) to the highest level of Primeness, if you will--an odd prime number which is entirely divisible--the only one as a matter of fact. Its ability to be divided by itself, 1 and 3 belies its aesthetic beauty and complexity. It is the most complete and whole of the prime numbers, perfectly balanced, shaping form, energy, essence as 'One' but not 1. It is the epitome of Perfection offering no apex but equilateralness, if you will, which fosters consistent dynamism, motion, force, energy, power. To be inert is its antithetical state, never to be achieved: it is the power of the Valknut, the deceivingly-still form of ultimate completeness which is in reality forever a form of dynamism, having no beginning and no end, no polarities, just circular-ness, hence complete and utter Wholeness--in a word, Perfection.

*As per Wiktionary: "A collection of physical, biological, psychological or symbolic entities that creates a unified concept, configuration or pattern which is greater than the sum of its parts (of a character, personality, or being)."

Great post Suut! Thanks!

Frith...Aemma
    Last edited by Aemma; Saturday, December 27th, 2008 at 04:51 AM. Reason: rewording for clarification

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by exit View Post
    removed
    Your rejoinder to Suut is about as witty as the Catholic's Chaining of Galileo to a large stone to disprove his scientific theories while making a witty and (to them) well deserved mockery.

Following along with Suuts thoughts above, this type of phallocentric semitic and monolithic system of thinking does not allow "your people" to understand
    the simple concept of oneness and multiplicity simultaeneously.

The Idea that all is one and yet complete conciouness is given to individual higher entities is unfathmable to you.

The simple thought, that we are as free beings existing *together* and *separely* at the same time is beyond your scope. Wich is pretty sad.

Creative will is the highest form of will and is shared by men and women of the higher order. this vibrational sharing cannot take place in your stunted "Monoverse".
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Friday, February 20th, 2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: removed quote
    "Wenn vor uns ein feindliches Heer dann erscheint, Wird Vollgas gegeben Und ran an den Feind!
    Was gilt denn unser Leben
    Für unsres Reiches Heer? (Ja Reiches Heer)
    Für Deutschland zu sterben ist uns höchste Ehr!"

Keeps your Whites Whiter.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    SkandoNordid/Nordicised Faelid
    Pan-Germanic MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    [...] the idea of deities (and great men even) as centers of spiritual gravity. In When the Norns Have Spoken, Winterbourne brings up the fact that in ancient Germania there was not simply one central tree, or Irminsûl, but many. By seeing each individual pillar as a pole of sacrality, a center of spiritual gravity, we are left with a picture that, by analogy, more closely resembles a field of individual stars, each with their own gravity, rather than a single, central sun around which all revolves.
    A good book: academic yet spiritually edifying. It is also suggestive that Winterbourne begins chapter 4 (Spinning and Weaving Fate) of this work with the following comments (pg. 84):

It is the task of the Norns to sustain the world ash-tree. In this respect the health of the tree and the lives of men and gods are intimately related...In Norse mythology, the Norns are of the Giants' race, a fact that makes them independent of both the gods and humankind.
    Herein he seems to explicate the (Germanic) Deterministic Triad: of course, three, holds special status in Heathenry (Cf./Eg. the Valknutr formed of three interlocking triangles, themselves composing either seven or nine internal triangles, depending on the form); we describe these things verbally with an erroneous - yet difficult to avoid - mutual exclusivity. But we delve deeper, and the interconnectedness of the gods and man via the health of the Ash, which is not the "task" of man or god, but of the Norns; ergo, representing fate - which even the gods are powerless to forego. - although some do battle, and successfully so, giants.

No conquerer believes in chance - Nietzsche
    Also of note is the following (same page):

...Germanic mythology took a far more positive view of darkness, which by no means was always linked with negative or demonic aspects of life.
    In keeping with the theme of the thread, it would be a mistake to leave this quote out as Winterbourne elegantly points out the lack of 'Absolutism' and harsh delineation that incrementally increases as one moves geographically eastward (noting, in fact, the Indo-European/Aryan relation, yet departure, from even Roman mythology). The mists of Niflheimr permeate all aspects: to clarify, the cosmos presents itself to the Heathen in Absolute Shades of Gray; what the Heathen cannot know is considered black and white. We don't bother much with this in the application of our lives. Except when we are, of course, flicking away 'Absolutists' as we would a languid (and uninteresting) fly.

I think so, too. I've always thought of this ambit of thought as the "meta-multiverse" - you describe the incommunicable pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aemma View Post
    Yes!!! And this is the understanding of Perfection rendered through the concept of gestalt*, itself an amazing Germanic word [...]
    And may all who are capable - gestalten!

With that said...

Quote Originally Posted by Anfang View Post
    [...]Creative will is the highest form of will and is shared by men and women of the higher order. this vibrational sharing cannot take place in [a] stunted "Monoverse".
    Anfang puts the icing on our proverbial cake.

We must compete with other philosophies and world-views; we have stopped doing this in the practical applications of our lives. It is the creative will of which Anfang speaks; the "Artist-Tyrant" of Nietzsche. The Übermensch: "The word Übermensch [designates] a type of supreme achievement, as opposed to 'modern' men, 'good' men, Christians, and other nihilists...When I whispered into the ears of some people that they were better off looking for a Cesare Borgia than a Parsifal, they did not believe their ears" (Nietzsche: from Ecce Homo).

For myself, I awake each day and ask myself - immediately: "What is it I will create today?" Out of necessity, I also ask, "And what is it that I must destroy to create it?"

Again, we have a Triad: Destruction--> Material--> Creation.
    "...The moral man is a lower species than the immoral, a weaker species; indeed - he is a type in regard to morality, but not a type in himself; a copy...the measure of his value lies outside him. ... I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage; I do not account the evil and painful character of existence a reproach to it, but hope rather that it will one day be more evil and painful than hitherto..." (Nietzsche)

Last Online
    Monday, April 26th, 2010 @ 05:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Again, we have a Triad: Destruction--> Material--> Creation.
    Your argument is absurd and shows a complete lack of understanding insofar as concerns the cosmogonic process. Yes there are "nine worlds" or however many--really indefinite worlds--you wish to invoke. But these are manifested in the relative and are reducible to the One of which they are all but so many aspects. The Perfect can only pertain to the Infinite which is beyond all manifestation; error or that which we call sin only comes about from multiplicity and not from non-differentiation.

But at least you fixed the second 'ist' in the title of the thread. Perhaps one day you will study further the true meaning of traditional cosmology.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Engaged
    Politics
    Not liberal
    Religion
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    If your understanding and command over knowledge regarding the cosmogonic process and what you consider to be the meaning of traditional cosmology is so definitive and developed, I for one would be interested in further elaboration on what you think it entails.

Last Online
    Monday, April 26th, 2010 @ 05:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by triedandtru View Post
    If your understanding and command over knowledge regarding the cosmogonic process and what you consider to be the meaning of traditional cosmology is so definitive and developed, I for one would be interested in further elaboration on what you think it entails.
    You misunderstand me. Just because Suut started off this thread in an arrogant manner (I believe that he claims that only he has the power to "check" the Absolutist), this does not mean that I wish to enter into a battle over who can be more arrogant. Ego and reputation means nothing to me.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Engaged
    Politics
    Not liberal
    Religion
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I just assumed from how readily you critiqued Suut's opinion you had some sort of substantial, in-depth counterpoint and was just interested in your perception. I am not under the impression that anyone replying to this thread, or he who started this thread, is interested in ego or reputation, but rather hope we are all just sharing information and having friendly discussion. It almost appears that, because you thought I meant it that way, it was indeed your aim and you feel the need to backpedal such behavior.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast