View Poll Results: Are the colonials days numbered?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, you'd better book your flights to Europe

    0 0%
  • No, some colonies will still survive

    17 68.00%
  • No, they'll survive

    8 32.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Are the Colonials' Days Numbered?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Friday, March 23rd, 2018 @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Gender
    Posts
    437
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Are the Colonials' Days Numbered?

    For my first post I'll just reiterate my main concern.

    Living in Europe's most distant former-colony (NZ) I sometimes wonder whether my nation will survive being so isolated and swamped with immigration (mostly from east Asia). Already the total percentage of European NZer's has dropped to around 75% and thus many areas are being transformed into 'ethnic ghettos' i.e. South Auckland which has the highest national crime-rate and is mostly Polynesian/Maori.
    The problem is that these trends are set to continue which will likely turn NZ into an undesirable place to live (at least by developed standards which will drive Europeans away).
    Given that Europeans aren't native to NZ (or any of the colonies), I really can't see how pro-preservationist ideology can save us colonials as there is no sense of shared European heritage like there is in Europe (despite Marxist attempts to crush them).

    Unfortunately I suspect New Zealand and other colonies will eventually be largely abandoned by Europeans by the end of the century (with America falling first). If so the native Maori will also suffer as they'll receive little representation in government, as most Asians are disdainful of Maori culture and almost always keep to themselves (an admirable trait methinks).

    Anyway I would like to know whether other colonials or continental Europeans think the Germanic/European presence in the colonies will enviably disappear or whether some of them at least still have hope (most likely Australia, Canada and/or Alaska).

  2. #2
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    570
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    518
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    I think they're survive. The coming economic collapse will make it harder for the global elites to impose their one-world multiracial utopia on the West. Much of the problem lies in;

    A: An unwellingness to enforce border controls (immigration) along with a liberal immigration policies in Western nations for the purpose of creating diversity, diversity that is suppose to make us better equipped to compete in the one-world global economy, never mind that Japan, Korea & China are making to efforts to transform into multicutural socieities. Repatriate the immigrants, migration shouldn't work just oneway.

    B: The other problem is with native non-Europid population groups. We are subsidizing the procreation of US Negroes or Maoris or Aboriginals though welfare programs. This needs to cease immediately.

    C: Most importantly we need to take back political control of our countries from the multiculturalists & other Marxists, until we do that we can't begin to start to solve the other problems. There is no reason that Afrikaners can't take back South Africa except for the threat of intervention by the West. New Zealanders of Euro descent make up 75% of the NZ population, they should have no trouble taking control if there is enough among with the will to do so. Americans of European descent still make up 66% of the population, repatriate the post-1968 non-Europid immigrants & we'll be back up to 82% to 85%.

    I think running back to Europe is impractical. For one thing Europe is having the same problem & some countries seem intent in having a minority-majority population before the US. And in some cases, particularly Anglo-Americans, Quebecois & Afrikaners, they have been in their respective lands since the 17th century. There is only so much inhabitable space on the planet, there is no need to abandon it to people who would probably just be recolonized by China or India. And just were would you put 300 million + persons from the Eurolands if they returned to Europe?

  3. #3
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Location
    Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Posts
    673
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Packing your bags and coming to Europe shouldn't be an option. Colonials left Europe in the first place, a lot for selfish reasons like religion or material gain, now you think we are going to take you back because you don't like the monsters you created? No. You should stick to your own countries and do something about it, instead of bailing out like cowards. What do you think you'll find here, milk and honey? Return to reality, Europe is full of immigrants too. Germany is full of them, since the Allies pushed their federal republic on us with Western democracy and tolerance "values".

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Friday, March 23rd, 2018 @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Gender
    Posts
    437
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    And just were would you put 300 million + persons from the Eurolands if they returned to Europe?
    Good point

    Americans of european descent still make up 66% of the population, repatriate the post-1968 non-Europid immigrants & we'll be back up to 82% to 85%.
    But where exactly would you send them, they probably won't just 'go back to Africa', would you?

    New Zealanders of Euro descent make up 75% of the NZ population, they should have no trouble taking control if there is enough among with the will to do so.
    Unfortunately by the time the majority realise whats going on it will probably be too late (both in NZ and the USA).

    For one thing Europe is having the same problem & some countries seem intent in having a minority-majority population before the US.
    Still Europeans in Europe have a huge advantage to their cause as they are the natives and thus they can ethically repatriate foreigners.

    Still, its interesting to hear your perspective. :-)

  5. #5
    Senior Member Maelstrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 @ 06:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Son of the Empire
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish
    Subrace
    Alpinised Bruenn altered by Med.
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Gender
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Posts
    352
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Aye, it is a horrible state of affairs. In my father's day there would be one or two Chinese families about to run the Asian restaurants in Christchurch and that was about it.

    I generally try to avoid large cities, though a few months back had a horrible experience in Christchurch where I was walking down the footpath towards Cathedral Square and a wall of Asians came towards me. This wall of yellow flesh, comprised perhaps of 5 or 6 individuals, did not move to accommodate me whatsoever.

    Aside from that I reside in Dunedin, studying at the university or at home in Marlborough. The latter used to be a white bastion not even ten years ago. Now there are South Americans, Islanders and Asians everywhere working in the vinyards. Dunedin is quite multiculti as well, with clubs etc completely overrun by non-whites.

    My old man, although a New Zealander through and through, told me that at some stage he was able to apply for English citizenship since his family had only been here for a couple of generations. However he didn't take up this opportunity and it has since passed by.

    Properly addressing your question I would say that maintaining the mentality that Maori are native to New Zealand will lead to the demise of the colonials and our way of life here. Do not forget that Captain James Cook bought over a Pacific Islander (if memory serves well I think it was a Tahitian or Hawaian) to be an interpreter while in New Zealand and both had very little trouble understanding eachother.

    When you assess the achievements, or rather lack of, of the so called Maori race (I do not consider them united whatsoever) you come to the conclusion that they did very little to adapt to their environment whatsoever. There are also claims, although somewhat dubious, that Maori were not the first peoples to arrive in New Zealand.

    I see that Pacific Islanders and Maori have intermingled so much, especially in the North, that it is difficult to tell them apart. I believe that in order for NZ to get back to it's former glory we will need the co-operation and support of at least a significant portion of Maoridom - Hence why I advocate New Zealand First over any other political party.

    If push comes to shove and these new immigrants really do force us from our country I am unsure whether we would find refuge in Europe. If our European kin have not intervened before we have to leave en masse then I doubt they would provide us with shelter. We would probably be "too much of the same" for them ie culturally European and thus unwanted by the EU.

    Cheers for the thread, I hope my ranting made some sense!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Friday, March 23rd, 2018 @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Gender
    Posts
    437
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Colonials left Europe in the first place, a lot for selfish reasons like religion or material gain, now you think we are going to take you back because you don't like the monsters you created?
    True but remember that I wasn't one of them so blaming us is just like blaming an American living today for slavery i.e. white guilt

    What do you think you'll find here, milk and honey?
    No, but I think it may be better if we make a 'limited tactical retreat' as it were.

    If our European kin have not intervened before we have to leave en masse then I doubt they would provide us with shelter. We would probably be "too much of the same" for them ie culturally European and thus unwanted by the EU.
    Maybe not though as I can't see how they'd justify turning 'white' immigrants away when they let in so many non-euro ones in. Thus it could be used to our advantage as the EU has claimed that europe needs 50 million more immigrants by 2050 for 'continuing economic stability'. So who better to fill those gaps than us.

  7. #7
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Einöde in den Alpen
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    9,080
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderNat View Post
    Given that Europeans aren't native to NZ (or any of the colonies), I really can't see how pro-preservationist ideology can save us colonials as there is no sense of shared European heritage like there is in Europe (despite Marxist attempts to crush them).
    That is not entirely true.

    Much of the NZL and AUS white population can trace their ancestry back to one or two ethnicities, and oft back to the British Isles. As far as I remember correctly, of the two New Zealand tended to be more towards being of Scottish extraction, whilst Australians tended to be more towards being of English extraction. Either way, fundamentally Germanic beyond all others. Even if the "one heritage" one wouldn't work, then at least the meta-ethnical approach of Germanic, or even Celto-Germanic would probably work.

    Canada is again mostly of British Isles descent, with the Quebecoise arguably being mostly of Norman French descent, with other French descent thrown in, and a good amount of English thrown in, though rarely enough into one bloodline.

    The United States tends to be more diverse, but again, a good proportion can trace their ancestry back the Germanic lands, and many can trace it back to one or two ethnicities, especially in the Mid-West, where I would wager to say that in some states up to 40% are entirely of German extraction.

    In New England you tend to indeed have what it says on the tin, most can trace their descent back either to old Anglo-American settlements or alternatively to being late German arrivals. It is a little harder in the South, where they tended to amalgamate a little more - but over all most "Whites" in the South are also of Germanic extractions.

    The "Italian Americans" have made a particularly good job of staying amongst their own kind, they tend to be too conservative for everything else, anyway.

    as most Asians are disdainful of Maori culture and almost always keep to themselves (an admirable trait methinks).
    Which makes the possibility of repatration much more feasible: You aren't really separating them from something that they felt involved with, you are just "disposing of" an element which was already separated from the bulk right from the onset.

    (most likely Australia, Canada and/or Alaska).
    Australia is getting just as swamped as New Zealand, except that New Zealnd's politicians have been obnoxiously known to deliberately attract new arrivals by potential immigrants needed less points on the NZL quota system than on the AUS quota system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    B: The other problem is with native non-Europid population groups. We are subsidizing the procreation of US Negroes or Maoris or Aboriginals though welfare programs. This needs to cease immediately.
    Maoris, Aboriginals and Native Americans could find much solace in being able to found self-sustained communities, such as would have been seen for in the South African Apartheid system - though it only spawned two of these self-contained communities for non-whites (Swaziland and Lesotho), the fact that those two have reasonably prospered since shows that it is indeed possible.

    There is only so much inhabitable space on the planet, there is no need to abandon it to people who would probably just be recolonized by China or India. And just were would you put 300 million + persons from the Eurolands if they returned to Europe?
    All excellent points. It would just be recolonised by powers who hardly need more expansion than they already have. And where to put them - well, I can hardly think of a place; it would have to be a scarcely populated place since any existing nation would be brought into disharmony less by the cultural difference ensuing but more by the immediate impact were 300+ million to relocate pretty much at once. That would thus leave the harsh-climated Siberia, which is less populated --- but that would just be recolonisation of another sphere, which would eventually be taken away from underneath you if the scourge that befell our countries isn't cleared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    Packing your bags and coming to Europe shouldn't be an option. Colonials left Europe in the first place, a lot for selfish reasons like religion or material gain, now you think we are going to take you back because you don't like the monsters you created? No. You should stick to your own countries and do something about it, instead of bailing out like cowards. What do you think you'll find here, milk and honey? Return to reality, Europe is full of immigrants too. Germany is full of them, since the Allies pushed their federal republic on us with Western democracy and tolerance "values".
    I think your opinion on this topic is harsh, but fair. I disagree on the selfish reasons part, and would ascribe more than you to the "adventurous spirit" that is characteristic of the Germanic, not for nothing do we have stories of the Norse already trying to make their way across the pond () - but that is a matter for a different time, we shall not go into detail there since it does not contribute to the matter at hand.

    You do however correctly identify that a prime importance to the Colonial Germanic, or even the Colonial "White" should be to defend his own stretch of land from being swamped and run down. Over here in Europe we are trying to take a stand in defending our ancestral homelands from the scourge that would seek to destroy it in all its forms, the same course of action should be supported, in fact seen as essential in our Colonies, and running back to Europe should, if anything, be an ultima ratio, like it was the case in Rhodesian Afrikaners and to some extent with South African Afrikaners.

    I am always willing to welcome back any fellow Germanics from across the pond in small numbers into our countries, if they have made themselves aware with the regional culture they tend to move into, and preferably have some ancestral connection to that soil, however on a grand scale, you colonials have your own fight to fight first, and large numbers can impossibly be assimilated into our native Europe unless the return from overseas took place over an extremely long period of time.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

    (Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

  8. #8
    Senior Member Teutonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bayern, Baden, Schwaben, Württemberg
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Location
    Oberbayern
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Deutsch
    Posts
    320
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    Packing your bags and coming to Europe shouldn't be an option. Colonials left Europe in the first place, a lot for selfish reasons like religion or material gain, now you think we are going to take you back because you don't like the monsters you created? No. You should stick to your own countries and do something about it, instead of bailing out like cowards. What do you think you'll find here, milk and honey? Return to reality, Europe is full of immigrants too. Germany is full of them, since the Allies pushed their federal republic on us with Western democracy and tolerance "values".

    I want the USA to do bad, I hate the control it has over mother Europe, all this multicultural propaganda is enough already, it must stop!!! Why is it alright for Africa to kick whites out of certain areas but when any European nation does the same thing it is racist?



    I understand to some extent what you are saying.I sometimes am mad at my Grandparents for coming to the USA, but I guess they had their reasons, I dont understand though how you can bleed and sweat for our Fatherland and then leave it.The lie about the USAs streets being paved in gold, and milk and honey are some of the lies I have read about the Americans telling would be immigrants in Germany.This so as they would come to the USA and be the worker bees for the elite.


    I am and I have already started moving back to Germany, this is my Fatherland also.I have never found a place in all my life where my heart sets at rest and peace as I do in the Fatherland.I have never felt such a kamradship like I do here.Even in my university the teachers are nicer to me than the other immigrants because of my heritage and blood, just another way that shows me I belong here.I might be a different colonial or whatever because although I have seen many monuments in the USA, the ones I saw in Germany and stood at the foot of made me cry.I have always since I was a kid longed for Germany..

    Im leaving the USA because I want a land that my children will never be kicked out of because their blood..And if it comes down to those of German blood at war with the millions of muslims in Germany down the road well then I wouldve with my sons given my Fatherland soldiers to defend her with.I want to feel safe when I walk the streets and I feel pride and honor when I see something bad happen to my kin, I love to protect my kin here, and would give my life for anyone of them, even the antifas in Germany. And the areas of Germany that are not safe for those with German blood, well one day they might be again, hopefully my kids or my grandchildren will see this..Ich liebe meine Vaterland mehr als mein leben.


    I dont want to live in Germany for materialistic garbage, if I have to live poor I will. I just want to live in peace amongst my own.I dont care about what anyone says, I will die here, and when the time comes I will gladly give up my US citizenship.
    "Sei, was Du willst, aber was Du bist, habe den Mut ganz zu sein."
    (Albert Leo Schlageter)

    "Deutsche Einigkeit, meine Stärke - meine Stärke, Deutschlands Macht" (Hermann)

  9. #9
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Location
    Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Posts
    673
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    I am always willing to welcome back any fellow Germanics from across the pond in small numbers into our countries, if they have made themselves aware with the regional culture they tend to move into, and preferably have some ancestral connection to that soil, however on a grand scale, you colonials have your own fight to fight first, and large numbers can impossibly be assimilated into our native Europe unless the return from overseas took place over an extremely long period of time.
    I'm not, not even one. The moment Germany let in the first Turkish immigrant, its fate was sealed. Exceptions matter, they will turn into the rule soon enough. Americans can't assimilate anyhow. I never met one who did it right. They're too arrogant and full of themselves to adopt another culture, the European one.

    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderNat View Post
    True but remember that I wasn't one of them so blaming us is just like blaming an American living today for slavery i.e. white guilt
    I couldn't care less what your moral problem with it is. Your ancestors should have thought of their descendants' fate before fleeing. If you want to apply your logic, then you shouldn't kick out the negroes back to Africa because it's not their fault you brought their ancestors from Africa and made them slaves. Actions have consequences and we aren't going to house millions of colonials in our lands. We have enough immigrants and asylum seekers already. Seek it elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    I understand to some extent what you are saying.I sometimes am mad at my Grandparents for coming to the USA, but I guess they had their reasons, I dont understand though how you can bleed and sweat for our Fatherland and then leave it.I am and I have already started moving back to Germany, this is my Fatherland also.I have never found a place in all my life where my heart sets at rest and peace as I do in the Fatherland.I have never felt such a kamradship like I do here.Even in my university the teachers are nicer to me than the other immigrants becasuse of my heritage and blood, just another way that shows me I belong here.I might be a different colonial or whatever because although I have seen many monuments in the USA, the ones I saw in Germany and stood at the foot of made me cry.Im leaving the USA because I want a land that my children will never be kicked out of because their blood..I want to feel safe when I walk the streets and I feel pride and honor when I see something bad happen to my kin, I love to protect my kin here, and would give my life for anyone of them, even the antifas in Germany. And the areas of Germany that are not safe for those with German blood, well one day they might be again, hopefully my kids or my grandchildren will see this..Ich liebe meine Vaterland mehr als mein leben.
    You have a romanticised view of Germany. Here the streets are not safer, in fact women get raped on the streets by bloody immigrant Muslims.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Teutonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bayern, Baden, Schwaben, Württemberg
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Location
    Oberbayern
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Deutsch
    Posts
    320
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    I'm not, not even one. The moment Germany let in the first Turkish immigrant, its fate was sealed. Exceptions matter, they will turn into the rule soon enough. Americans can't assimilate anyhow. I never met one who did it right. They're too arrogant and full of themselves to adopt another culture, the European one.


    I couldn't care less what your moral problem with it is. Your ancestors should have thought of their descendants' fate before fleeing. If you want to apply your logic, then you shouldn't kick out the negroes back to Africa because it's not their fault you brought their ancestors from Africa and made them slaves. Actions have consequences and we aren't going to house millions of colonials in our lands. We have enough immigrants and asylum seekers already. Seek it elsewhere.


    You have a romanticised view of Germany. Here the streets are not safer, in fact women get raped on the streets by bloody immigrant Muslims.


    I never saw that while living in Berlin or Dresden, but if I had I wouldve Given my life to defend anyone of them.This maybe not smart but every chance I get I tried to make the turks and other muslims not feel welcomed at all here. I might have a romanticised view of Germania but I love her with everything I have.
    "Sei, was Du willst, aber was Du bist, habe den Mut ganz zu sein."
    (Albert Leo Schlageter)

    "Deutsche Einigkeit, meine Stärke - meine Stärke, Deutschlands Macht" (Hermann)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Colonials as Europeans
    By Deary in forum The Germanic New World
    Replies: 438
    Last Post: Monday, June 11th, 2018, 05:00 AM
  2. Colonials. Do You Have Contact with Your Relatives in Europe?
    By Norrøn in forum The Germanic New World
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Saturday, July 2nd, 2011, 06:55 PM
  3. "Israel's days are numbered"
    By Aistulf in forum Politics & Geopolitics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 10:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •