View Poll Results: Are the colonials days numbered?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, you'd better book your flights to Europe

0 0%
  • No, some colonies will still survive

18 69.23%
  • No, they'll survive

8 30.77%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are the Colonials' Days Numbered?

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    The State of Washington is still 79% White (non-Hispanic) versus 8% Asian or roughly 500,000 Asians. Oregon is 83.5% White versus 4.25% Asian (approxinately 150,000). British Columbia is 25% visible minority with about 20% Asian (850,000), with 10% of that Chinese. Why should these 2 American states & one Canadian province with a combined Europid population of around 11 million out of 14.25 million, versus 1.5 million Asians, be considered "lost" to the Asians?
    Except how many Asians do you see living in the rural? Most of th Asian POPULATION (or ''non-white'' as they call it elsewhere) are all located in Seattle and Vancouver. And in places like Spokane, you get a few types like Russians (most of which are really just Asians and Jews).

In my opinion it's overranned. Nowhere in Europe can you find a city (other than central London or Berlin) that's more than 20% non-white. In the United States that all but common place with cities like Detroit (mostly black), New York (Jewish/Black/ASian), Los Angelos (Mexican,) E Al.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTheVistula View Post
    It's hard to say. The US is in a far worse position demographically, but the EU countries and Canada are far worse in terms of cultural degradation and the political situation. South Africa looks screwed entirely beyond hope.

Ideally, the best solution would be to do what our viking ancestors did and set out for new lands, the problem is that there's not really any open lands for settlement anymore.
    Both the US and Canadian government are extremely generous when it comes to labelling people white. I don't trust the demographics one bit. Everytime I go to Vancouver and Seattle, I see more Mexicans/Asians/Blacks than I do Germanic (Obviously someone who doesn't strike me as an Italian or Russian) Europeans.
    Ideally, the best solution would be to do what our viking ancestors did and set out for new lands, the problem is that there's not really any open lands for settlement anymore.
    No the problem is that no one wants to be a farmer anymore. Neither do I. If things suddenly got bad, than there wouldn't be a problem to find new land. There's nothing the inhabitants of Madagascar can do to stop thousands of starving Whitemen armed with rifles

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatest View Post
    Except how many Asians do you see living in the rural? Most of th Asian POPULATION (or ''non-white'' as they call it elsewhere) are all located in Seattle and Vancouver. And in places like Spokane, you get a few types like Russians (most of which are really just Asians and Jews).
    Thank Goodness for Seattle. maine is white too. its cold and there is no
    welfare.

In my opinion it's overranned. Nowhere in Europe can you find a city (other than central London or Berlin) that's more than 20% non-white. In the United States that all but common place with cities like Detroit (mostly black), New York (Jewish/Black/ASian), Los Angelos (Mexican,) E Al.

You mean Overrun.
    The problem is that Europe is catching up FAST, and the politically corect scene is so strong it is out of the question to say racemixing is bad, at least here you can say it.

Both the US and Canadian government are extremely generous when it comes to labelling people white. I don't trust the demographics one bit. Everytime I go to Vancouver and Seattle, I see more Mexicans/Asians/Blacks than I do Germanic (Obviously someone who doesn't strike me as an Italian or Russian) Europeans.

If you go to Bavaria you will find plenty of Dark Germans, as dark as South Italians never mind Italians. I am online with one such bavrian right now .German Germans not mixed,. I am going to Bavaria next month. Have you been to Germany? It seems like you have not.Dont confuse germans with Nordic looking. Some Bavarian might make you wurst

No the problem is that no one wants to be a farmer anymore. Neither do I. If things suddenly got bad, than there wouldn't be a problem to find new land. There's nothing the inhabitants of Madagascar can do to stop thousands of starving Whitemen armed with rifles
    Oops i did not get the part about the starving white men with rifles in madagascar. What are we going to do without the white women there.
    and besides somebody else had plans for madagascar and that did'n work out...
    Last edited by Anfang; Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 at 12:41 PM. Reason: edited for madagascar

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatest View Post
    So the few hundred sqmi that make up Seattle & Vancouver are overrun with Asians, we're suppose to run up the white flag & evacuate the PNW? I'm sure there are still plenty of areas of the Metro Seattle & Vancouver areas that are still White & haven't become ethnic enclaves yet. The cities centers in multiracial metropolises will always seem very alien. And as you pointed out Whites still dominate most of the rural areas of the PNW.

There would be nothing the Asians & Latinos could do to stop thousands of angry White men armed with rifles from taking back Seattle or Los Angeles. It is our own government that is protecting them & creating this multiracial beast.

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Madagascar recently leased half it's farmable land to Korea. Perhaps the way to go would be to form some sort of corporation to lease a sizable amount of land from some African country that's hard up for cash.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234