View Poll Results: Are the colonials days numbered?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, you'd better book your flights to Europe

0 0%
  • No, some colonies will still survive

17 68.00%
  • No, they'll survive

8 32.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are the Colonials' Days Numbered?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 1st, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student/Retail
    Politics
    Moderate Libertarian
    Religion
    Hard Polytheist Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If the Republic of the United States of America which I love so much falls, then I will go down with it, or leave only when all hope is lost. It is my homeland, my mother's side of the family has helped build it up since it's earliest days, and my father's side since the turn of the century. It's fall would be heart wrenching for me.

Furthermore, Germans and Europe in general have a historical tendency to be very durable. The Moors where turned back at Poiters, the Turks from Vienna and Lepanto, the Huns and Mongols by being unable to effectively organize themselves without centralized leadership, even the Black Plague didn't stop Western civilization. While it's scary to consider what will happen if people don't wake up, the worse things get, the easier it will be to help them observe their reality, just as what is happening with the global energy crunch.

We Americans are an important counterbalance against the tyrannical might of the Chinese Empire, although if they become democratic which I think inevitable and healthy for them, they will also probably become liberal, which will be bad for them, so there is some hope that they will become less of a threat. Do not forget Russia which is right on Europe's doorstep, and which is getting more aggressive and authoritarian, and the Middle East with all of it's issues, although some of those issue have been in part created by US policy.

A Europe without an America, just like an America without a Europe, would find itself in a diminished position. Some of you might not like my country's influence, and I don't completely blame you, but ask yourself if you would prefer Russia and/or China to be trying to bully you. I for one would prefer a friend whom I don't always agree with over dominance by alien, authoritarian powers.

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Wolf View Post
    Some of you might not like my country's influence, and I don't completely blame you, but ask yourself if you would prefer Russia and/or China to be trying to bully you. I for one would prefer a friend whom I don't always agree with over dominance by alien, authoritarian powers.
    The choice is quite easy: We cannot survive America's friendship. The nature of this relationship and the connecting construct called the West is unlikely to change as long as it can still pretend to be successful. Most Americans celebrate enthusiastically the power of the United States of America whose reign over Germanic countries has seen the most devestating decline of Germanics since the Thirty Years' War, this time on a global scale and even within America, which does not seem to care much given the fact that it understands itself as a random collection of individuals loyal to the Constitution. The only prominent criticism is that non-Germanics were unable to profit materially from this for the most part, in addition to the massive increase in numbers they received.

The dichotomy between foreign domination by the anti-Germanic United States and other non-Germanic powers is as popular as it is false. We have to work towards an independent power base and gradually shift our balance there. Our attempts to do this have already been thwarted twice, but there is no other choice despite the increased difficulty. What we desperately need is a sufficiently diminished influence of the powers obstructing us and we happen to share this need with Russia and China more than with America herself, who is indeed positioned as an obstacle to our survival.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Yes, you'd better book your flights to Europe

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?
    I think you over-estimate their chances!"

-Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin

Last Online
    Friday, October 29th, 2010 @ 09:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    North-Western European
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Right
    Religion
    Biblical Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    I hope you are aware that fertility rates of Germanic Americans are very troubling as well. That break even figures you see advertised already include those people who now make up about half of your population and are rapidly increasing through immigration. Germany still has an estimated 80% actual Germans plus a small number of Germanic immigrants. Our numbers are more rapidly decreasing because we have allowed an illusion of "freedom" to rule over us that has no place in our political tradition nor on our soil except when we step on it.

The fact that the predicament of my people is not entirely of our own doing should explain why I am so trigger-happy when insinuations are uttered that we owe our people to continue the foreign system that is presently working towards their destruction and that our failure to do so justifies, well, everything.
    I agree that white birthrates are not up to par in America either, but more conservative states happen to have much better fertility rates just counting white fertility rates to these are some following figures on the following website.

http://www.amconmag.com/article/2004/dec/20/0004/

Utah having the highest of 2.45 per woman.

Oh yeah and I hope you didn't think I was blaming the German people for their immigration policy in Germany knowing that the majority are against it. Yet they are to blame for their loss of history, culture and demographic decline, just as Westerners everywhere. To their applause at least they are doing better than the Meditteranean, Eastern European countries and Japan.

Last Online
    Friday, March 23rd, 2018 @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?
    I think you over-estimate their chances!"
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
    His last words if I remember correctly.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderNat View Post
    His last words if I remember correctly.
    He sure went out with a 'bang' though didn't he?

If one deathstar.. I mean.. Colony falls fighting, and with honour, rather than jumping ship, then it would inspire other Colonies to fight all the more harder..

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian X Anglo/Celt
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Back to Boilermaker/weldering
    Politics
    not the Greens
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    as far as my lovely little Island is concerned "most" of the immigrants don't like Tas as its cold wet windy and there is not much work or money and to get off the island(if they want to move) its and expensive ride in a ship or plane

all tho we do have some Indians,Africans(Sudan) and Asians about but they are in small numbers (at least in the north) they seem to like the city's and they also like to "make" their own little community's(good and bad points there)

the Majority of Tasmania is still Anglo-Saxon(Poms)/Celtic(Irish and scotts) and a large number of "other" euro's

I have little Doubt that Tasmania and country area's will largely remain with the Ethnic types that are there now BUT the city's and places where there's money...that's different

as for leaving and going to Europe NO F'ING WAY its full of people!!!! if i was to leave Australia it would be NZ or Alaska maybe Scandinavia
    Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Yes our days are numbered.
    But that's me from the PNW. Asian have already passed the 50% margin. And there are still a billion more Chinese and Indians who would love to move here.

I think we might still be able to hold a foothill in the North Eastern part of the continent. But the Pacific North West, the South West, The Mid West and the ''South'' are too sparsely populated and/or already too non-white to be held on forever.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    The State of Washington is still 79% White (non-Hispanic) versus 8% Asian or roughly 500,000 Asians. Oregon is 83.5% White versus 4.25% Asian (approxinately 150,000). British Columbia is 25% visible minority with about 20% Asian (850,000), with 10% of that Chinese. Why should these 2 American states & one Canadian province with a combined Europid population of around 11 million out of 14.25 million, versus 1.5 million Asians, be considered "lost" to the Asians?

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    It's hard to say. The US is in a far worse position demographically, but the EU countries and Canada are far worse in terms of cultural degradation and the political situation. South Africa looks screwed entirely beyond hope.

Ideally, the best solution would be to do what our viking ancestors did and set out for new lands, the problem is that there's not really any open lands for settlement anymore.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast