View Poll Results: Are the colonials days numbered?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, you'd better book your flights to Europe

0 0%
  • No, some colonies will still survive

18 69.23%
  • No, they'll survive

8 30.77%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are the Colonials' Days Numbered?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderNat View Post
    But where exactly would you send them, they probably won't just 'go back to Africa', would you?
    Why would I go back to Africa? I was speaking of the post-1968 immigration, mostly from Latin America (Mexico in particular) but also from the Caribbean, Asia, the Middle East & a few from Africa. This is within my lifetime, they can go back to were they or their parents came from. The the Negroes that were here pre-1968 are another story (that's why I said we would be 82% to 85% of the population, the rest being mainly Negroes) but I think they could be bribed into immigrating to the Congo or Cameroon, assuming we also cancel out any benefits from remaining in America.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 24th, 2018 @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    but I think they could be bribed into immigrating to the Congo or Cameroon, assuming we also cancel out any benefits from remaining in America.
    Unfortunately there's no one left to bribe them anymore, not with 'the one' in power, and most mainstream 'conservatives' are now a bunch of traitorous closet-liberals.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 05:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    I'm not, not even one. The moment Germany let in the first Turkish immigrant, its fate was sealed. Exceptions matter, they will turn into the rule soon enough. Americans can't assimilate anyhow. I never met one who did it right. They're too arrogant and full of themselves to adopt another culture, the European one.
    Note the qualification made: "if they have made themselves aware with the regional culture they tend to move into, and preferably have some ancestral connection to that soil,"

As such it would differ from Turkish immigration to Germany. Turkish have no ancestral connection with the German soil, and their culture is alien to ours, and most don't even bother to acquaint themselves, let alone accept, practice or endorse our traditions.

For example, I have several cousins in America who have been brought up at large with all notable Tyrolese traditions in their undiluted manner, as the two of my aunts in question are first-generation immigrants for having married an American. If these cousins marry a person of compatible background and bring their children up with our native traditions, then I would have no reason to refuse to accept them back here.

Accepting those of pure or near-pure German heritage, who have been brought up undilutedly in our traditions, even regional traditions found only in their areas of ancestry would not be an issue at all - and at anything is in fact less of an assimilability issue than to accept Siebenbürgen Saxons, Landler or Donauschwaben back into German soil, as they have developed a regional culture of their own, far beyond that which recent German immigrants to the colonies have (though arguably there is some, as discussed in the "Wurstfest" and the "Colonials as Europeans" threads, respectively.

Let's hypothetically assume that you and your wife moved to Timbuktu to bring up your children in their undiluted ancestral ways and traditions - would you feel that they'd have no right to go back to Germany, or would you think they would.

As I said, in small numbers it is an acceptable matter, but only as long as they can provide that they 1) have an ancestral connection to that soil and 2) have acquainted themselves, or are in fact brought up in the regional culture of the area they wish to settle in over here in Europe.

If you want to apply your logic, then you shouldn't kick out the negroes back to Africa because it's not their fault you brought their ancestors from Africa and made them slaves.
    LOL yea, and ultimately it would mean that by the same rationale we couldn't kick the Turks back to Anatolia, as it's obviously not their fault that when Germany and Austria asked for Turkish Guest Workers in the 60s, their grandparents and parents came here. I see where you are coming from, man.

Actions have consequences and we aren't going to house millions of colonials in our lands. We have enough immigrants and asylum seekers already. Seek it elsewhere.
    Again, they should fight their own fight, but as an ultima ratio of needing to leave I would more readily accept a million German-Americans back into our lands for every Pole, Turk or Bosnian, if you know what I mean.

Besides that - it would only be logical that if housing them should for one reason or the other hypothetically become a necessity that I would evidently prefer colonials of German and other Germanic heritage over colonials of non-shared backgrounds.

You have a romanticised view of Germany. Here the streets are not safer, in fact women get raped on the streets by bloody immigrant Muslims.
    Yes, alas, it is a sad truth - it's no better over here than it is in the colonies and the United Kingdom and the German states are by far in the worst position.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    Packing your bags and coming to Europe shouldn't be an option. Colonials left Europe in the first place, a lot for selfish reasons like religion or material gain, now you think we are going to take you back because you don't like the monsters you created? No. You should stick to your own countries and do something about it, instead of bailing out like cowards. What do you think you'll find here, milk and honey? Return to reality, Europe is full of immigrants too. Germany is full of them, since the Allies pushed their federal republic on us with Western democracy and tolerance "values".
    A little story about a German ancestor of mine: he was one of the so-called Hessian soldiers (he was actually from Hildesheim) that the Brits hired to fight the rebellious Americans during the Revolution. His whole life he had been a professional soldier, fighting and risking his life for wealthy, land-owning barons back the Fatherland and likely being quite poor himself. At the Battle of Saratoga, he was captured by the Americans and like many others, he decided to join their cause instead of fighting for rich feudal lords 4000 miles away. By joining with the Americans he had a chance to acquire his own land (which he did after the war)--something which he would never have had a chance at back in Germany. If this is "selfish" and a "material gain" then so be it. In reality, he was fulfilling a dream inherent in all people--freedom from the shakles of feudal lords who cared nothing for the folk but who were all too willing to sell them off or continuously send them off to fight & kill their own kinsmen in Europe in your endless, fratricidal wars. Selfish? Fine.

I find it very pompous and presumptuous of you to think that you are so wise and all knowing, so as to know the minds of poor, landless Europeans who had for generations been sent to fight their kin at the beck and call their "lords".

And don't worry, I have no plans on repatriating to Europe. North America has been the home of my family for nearly 400 years & we have done well here. Personally, I have continued this familial trend and I have no plans to alter course now.

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenson View Post
    In reality, he was fulfilling a dream inherent in all people--freedom from the shakles of feudal lords who cared nothing for the folk but who were all too willing to sell them off or continuously send them off to fight & kill their own kinsmen in Europe in your endless, fratricidal wars. Selfish? Fine.
    Indeed, he deserted and helped build the monstrosity that was instrumental in ruining his folk, twice. Hesse-Kassel and the other fratricidal German principalities, on the other hand, became part of Preußen-Germany and fought for the cause of our folk, not for Slavia and all the other foreign masses of humanity. It is a pity that your ancestor did not succeed in crushing the American rebellion like he was tasked and brought such shame on himself and us.
    Last edited by Hauke Haien; Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008 at 04:09 PM. Reason: correction

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenson View Post
    ... a dream inherent in all people--freedom from the shakles of feudal lords who cared nothing for the folk but who were all too willing to sell them off or continuously send them off to fight & kill their own kinsmen in Europe in your endless, fratricidal wars.
    Good points, but lets not forget that both Vinlandic and European Germanics (the latter perhaps more so) unfortunately have been engaged in the mortal sin of fratricidal wars. The sad fact is that we have been busy fighting our own kin throughout much of recorded history - a privilege of a supremacy no longer remaining in force.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    Indeed, he deserted and helped build the monstrosity that was instrumental in ruining his folk, twice. Hesse-Kassel and the other fratricidal German principalities, on the other hand, became part of Preußen-Germany and fought for the cause of our folk, not for Slavia and all the other foreign masses of humanity. It is a pity that your ancestor did not succeed in crushing the American rebellion like he was tasked and brought such shame on himself and us.
    Indeed, the 20th Century was a great shame on both Europe and America and I lament the goings-on in both regions during that time period. We have both fallen far from our social peaks. That being said, I'll have to ask you in the future to curb your insults. Are you so wise as to know a peasant, career soldier's motivations and mind-set over 200 years ago? And, do you really think that he had any idea of the course of history thereafter? I would never be so presumptuous, personally.

Perhaps if your feudal masters had had more foresight themselves, the commoners wouldn't have been so eager to get the hell out of there.

And please, fault not the descendents--none of us, not one person in the entire world, has any control over what conditions we are born into. The only choice anyone of us has is to make the best of whatever familial & national situation we were born into

Last Online
    Saturday, December 6th, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Country
    State
    Kansas Kansas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Idealist
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I believe there is hope for colonials or I wouldn't be on this forum. What America lacks is a proper Nationalist group. All we have here are wannabe NS white nationalist groups. We need to get away from that and create nationalist groups that focus on the needs of Americans. Real Americans who are of Germanic blood. There is no place to run. People who want to abandon their American homeland to escape foreigners will only encounter more. It is an epidemic among colonial Germanic nations and Europe in general. It would be cowardly to run anyway. No. We should stay and fight and rebuild our country from the ground up. Like all Germanic countries must do if we are to survive as distinct peoples.

Indeed, I believe our problems are much easier to solve than the problems facing Germanic-Europeans.

Last Online
    Friday, October 29th, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    North-Western European
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Right
    Religion
    Biblical Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanseMacabre View Post
    I believe there is hope for colonials or I wouldn't be on this forum. What America lacks is a proper Nationalist group. All we have here are wannabe NS white nationalist groups. We need to get away from that and create nationalist groups that focus on the needs of Americans. Real Americans who are of Germanic blood. There is no place to run. People who want to abandon their American homeland to escape foreigners will only encounter more. It is an epidemic among colonial Germanic nations and Europe in general. It would be cowardly to run anyway. No. We should stay and fight and rebuild our country from the ground up. Like all Germanic countries must do if we are to survive as distinct peoples.

Indeed, I believe our problems are much easier to solve than the problems facing Germanic-Europeans.
    It is just hard for us to make a Nationalist group, since I can already hear people saying it wasn't the Europeans land to begin with.

Whoevere conquers the land owns the land, nobody just popped out of the earth where they are today. Their ancestors fought for the land they occupy or migrated to new lands.

No one has dibbs on any land, shame on Europe if they can't hold their own countries. I hope more Europeans become aware of the problem and maybe start having some children.

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ormus View Post
    No one has dibbs on any land, shame on Europe if they can't hold their own countries. I hope more Europeans become aware of the problem and maybe start having some children.
    I hope you are aware that fertility rates of Germanic Americans are very troubling as well. That break even figures you see advertised already include those people who now make up about half of your population and are rapidly increasing through immigration. Germany still has an estimated 80% actual Germans plus a small number of Germanic immigrants. Our numbers are more rapidly decreasing because we have allowed an illusion of "freedom" to rule over us that has no place in our political tradition nor on our soil except when we step on it.

The fact that the predicament of my people is not entirely of our own doing should explain why I am so trigger-happy when insinuations are uttered that we owe our people to continue the foreign system that is presently working towards their destruction and that our failure to do so justifies, well, everything.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast