Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This guy has to be the biggest self-loathing white out there.

It appalls me to no end that his book is taught in public schools. Blah!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 09:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I don't know what its like in the U.S but in my country wealth rarely survives three generations. What usually happens is, it gets dispersed among the children and grandchildren and those who are raised with money and comfort handed to them are usually not willing do what it takes to become truly wealthy in there own right. The children of the rich usually get good educations and then wind up middle class.

So to suggest that there is a class of wealthy white people who all stick together is not really accurate imo.

The other point that struck me was where he mentioned that two "white" groups, highland and lowland Scots fought against each other. Well highlanders and Lowlanders were two separate peoples with separate traditions. One was Gaelic speaking the other spoke a dialect of English. It doesn't take much for two ethnic groups to start fighting each other.
    Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    He isn't even white. Who cares what he says?

Last Online
    Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    English (50%), German (20%), Irish (12.5%), Lithuanian (12.5%), Scottish, Dutch, French
    Woden, Thunor, Frīg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    I wonder where these Marxists who try to "deconstruct whiteness" learn to give their speeches. They all sound about the same. The rhythm of it seems ghetto to me.

So a few rich Europeans decided back in the 1670's and 1680's to give the poor Europeans land and a few basic rights and somehow built up the notion of "whiteness" and told them they were different than the "black" Africans? Suddenly all the whites went from realizing their common position with Africans at one point to completely disassociating themselves from them at another? Even to the point that they didn't consider them as intelligent or even as human?

Sounds like a wacky conspiracy theory, which is exactly what it is, a conspiracy theory. I wonder why we would ever want to teach a conspiracy theory in universities across the nation. Doesn't seem like the logical choice to be in the curriculum. It's Marxist race theory. They have no interest in race as race nor in Black people or Hispanic people. It's all economics.

How do we stop the racism? Marxist revolution. Race is just a means to an end for some of these people. They don't mean to promote race-mixing as the end, it would simply help towards tearing down any and all boundaries between people so that they can unite and establish their own Marxian system of rule. They like to claim "Divide and Conquer" is the slogan of the oppressor, but "Amalgamate and Conquer" is theirs.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeornWulfWer View Post

Hmmm. Reminds me of that thar feller who said on these boards that "Germanic" and "white" were silly concepts, or was that "Silly constructs"?

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    'Jewish Privilege'

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horned God View Post
    I don't know what its like in the U.S but in my country wealth rarely survives three generations. What usually happens is, it gets dispersed among the children and grandchildren and those who are raised with money and comfort handed to them are usually not willing do what it takes to become truly wealthy in there own right. The children of the rich usually get good educations and then wind up middle class.

So to suggest that there is a class of wealthy white people who all stick together is not really accurate imo.

The other point that struck me was where he mentioned that two "white" groups, highland and lowland Scots fought against each other. Well highlanders and Lowlanders were two separate peoples with separate traditions. One was Gaelic speaking the other spoke a dialect of English. It doesn't take much for two ethnic groups to start fighting each other.
    Oh there were a lot of things that he did not say and that usually happens when you have a political ideology and you are trying to convince people.

He says: people did not consider themselves 'white people"

In Northern Europe circa 1600 AD , there were only white people. everybody was white, so why would one call oneself a'white person"? You were just a person.

Now these people ship off to the New World and lo and behold, There are people there who have big lips and black skin, and they are physically very different, so of course you are going to call them "negores" because the people who sell them, the Spanish and the Portuguese call them that. That word in Spanish of course means "black" and so you say to yourself, "hey they are black and so I must be white since my color is white. "

The speaker says that the blacks and the whites hit it off famously and begun to plan against the rich (WHITES).

1) WHERE IS HIS PROOF, I NEVER HEARD OF THAT (Sorry about the caps, but really...

2) I remember the first black person that I ever saw. I was about four and my eyes almost popped out. I asked my father "what is this dad," and he explained it to me, but still I would not take my eyes off of him until he was out of sight. Africans are very different. So different that one cannot help but to ask the question "What is it" the first time you see one. A native american still has straight hair and a thiner nose as well as lighter skin. For an European newly arrived circa 1650, the surprise factor must have been the same as mine was , so it is unlikely that they were coordinating together for anything. And let's not forget the difficulty a Scott would have had speaking to Toby who had only learned slave-talk.

The other major fallacy is that just because there was a ruling class dominating both whites and blacks, this not does mean that the whites had to throw their lot in with the blacks at all. The fact that the "Ruling elite" gave power to the whites and gave them more power in society points simply that there was some racial conciousness on the part of the ruling class whites (if the events even happened this way). That many whites ramained poor, and stupid was their fault, because they had even been empowered with the vote. Whites in America were way better off than serfs in Russia, who were not free to go anywhere and belonged to they lords lbasically as slaves. So we can say that For the English ruling class, the indenturedness of the whites was a transitional endeavor and not planned as a permanent order. The slaves were another question, and we are not here to consider their plight. All in All, the English ruling class were as benign to the white indentured servants as the norms of the times would allow.

There is of course the exeption of the Irish who were sold as actual slaves
    by the English crown as they were in the process Crushing Irish revolts and captured and enslaved the irish to clear the land . It was after all, 1650. Even these were eventually manumisioned . Which is nicer than what Horsa and Hengis would have done.

So there goes his "theory" again.