Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

How Governments Try to Influence the Way We Think

The liberal states try to Impose their will on the thinking of their populations
    by diseminating propaganda with the intention of influencing people to accept what was heretofore unacceptable.
    In this television spot on Spanish national television, one is shown a needlessly fearful and racist Spanish public, where gypsies are innocent victims of the foundationless racism of the Spanish. The video starts with two girls playing
    and when thy see 2 gypsy boys they say " Do not mix with them, we better stop playing here we should go somewhere else" the voice of the little girl is the voice of an adult male, a gypsy job applicant turns in an application and in a woman's voice the Spanish man accepts the form and says :"we know where this application is going" and so on, all the voices mismatched in gender. At the end of the spot , the narrator says to the public-"Your prejudices are the voices of others". In other words, listen to us, don't listen to your father, your sisters, your best friends, they are evil racists. We are the ones you must listen to, your thoughts are not your thoughts, Your thoughts are what we want you to think. Think liberal, be happy.
    The video itself is very easy to understand now that I gave you the plot, because it is sheer simple propaganda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCUhAIooD2c

Are there any examples of similar mass manipulating "re-education" programing or " public service advertising"that the forum members here have seen have seen in other EU countries?

As an additional note, I just noticed that in each scene, the prime racist is the fairest in complexion, perhaps a psychological appeal directed at the more olive skinned viewers hinting that the evil nazis are that way because they are Northern.
    In this way the advertisement makes a racist appeal while decrying racism.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    pick up a hollywood movie. It's in all of them just about. I was watching a chuck norris movie last night. This super soldier is wrongfully sent to prison. He's white. There in prison the evil and pathetic looking white supremacists are about to kill a black man (for unknown reasons). He stops them. Defending this meek looking poor innocent black men. Then a bunch of strong black people come behind him and the white supremacists say "we'll kill you too". Later that day he's working out and the white supremacists try to attack him but he beats them all up and kills one. The viewer is supposed to be exited and happy about the death of the white supremacist. The hero is setenced to more jail time, but the government realizes that he got a bad rap and was only doing what was right so he gets out and becomes a top secret agent for the president. But it's put in such a way that most people barely notice it.

All American TV shows. White male is fat, lazy, pathetic, a joke. He has a wife that is a sex object, usually lusts after black or foreign men and who is too good for the white male. King of Queens, Married with Children (this case the daughter is the object), Simpsons, According to Jim, pretty much every modern TV show.
    One's about black people always have a black genius in it to combat dumb black stereotypes: steve urkle, fresh prince of bell air (his smart refined but geeky cousin), this other new show they got on dont remember the name.

I'd say all the talk shows. Jerry Springer, Tyra Banks, Oprah etc. bring on minorities and show how they are discriminated against and how special they are then bring on "white supreacists" who are always of the most pathetic bunch and display how retarded they are. Half the shows actually involve actors and are fake, but it gets the job done, even if it wasn't fake you could pick and choose what you want to put on. I remember one Tyra banks show where this Native American hated her own people. Her parents and her boyfriend in two seperate cases were killed by drunk driving natives. She said "you need to stop blaming the government for everything that goes wrong in your life and take responsibility for yourself. I'm ashamed of my people because of the way they act" the crowd booed her and Tyra shook her head no in discrace. Other natives were brought on and made clear "everything that goes wrong is the white man's fault. They wronged us". She replied "how could something three hundred years ago be responsible for you beating your kids today" booo boooo booo "I don't care- your grandparents are weeping. You should respect your race no matter what because that is your people" yay!! (only because she wasn't white did they cheer).

Which got me thinking. Should we stand up for our race even when they act dishonorably? I think the answer is no that honor comes before blood.

A more difficult question: where in the media isn't there propaganda? I can randomly flip on the TV and find propaganda on right now.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 09:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post

A more difficult question: where in the media isn't there propaganda? I can randomly flip on the TV and find propaganda on right now.

Well that's the whole idea of propaganda isnt it? repetition.