Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Russia the Key to White Survival ?

Sanity Is For The Weak
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwedish
    Ancestry
    Norwedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Precis når du vil
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Logic
    Religion
    Perfectionism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Russia: Last, Best Hope of the White Man

v=

Interesting!
    Jeg er over gjennomsnittet bitter, og liker stort sett ingen andre enn meg selv

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 09:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Thank you Hanna. The greatest fear that the neocons in Washington have is of a powerful Germany allied with Russia. There was a poll run by Der Spiegel before it was proven that Shaakashvili was responsable for attacking Ossetia with His Israeli trained American and Israeli Supplied army, and 80% Germans instinctively Opined that the root of this was the fault of the United States Gov. They were right.

The first thing that we have to do in examining this is understanding who the Neocons are.

Last Online
    Friday, July 9th, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, Italian
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Fascism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I support neither Russia nor the USA (unless there would be a sudden change of government), but I hope Russia will be forced on its knees. I will never forgive the Russians for all the chaos it has created all over the world. The Russians have a lot of Germanic blood on their hands, and we can not allow them to expand their power.

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I believe taking either side is only a transient measure until we can move against the other side in turn. The US should be a higher priority, simply because it is a more powerful obstacle and independence from it constitutes a precondition for any other action. I have no sympathy for Russia, though, and never will, because they do not belong to my kin. My conclusion is that I will worship neither of these foreign entities and my "last, best hope" will remain myself and mine.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    I believe taking either side is only a transient measure until we can move against the other side in turn. The US should be a higher priority, simply because it is a more powerful obstacle and independence from it constitutes a precondition for any other action. I have no sympathy for Russia, though, and never will, because they do not belong to my kin. My conclusion is that I will worship neither of these foreign entities and my "last, best hope" will remain myself and mine.

Not to put any words in Hanna's mouth, but I believe that she may have meant "For now" in the same transient way that you agree is proper.

One of the great things about Germanics is that we are the people of :
    "That is a really great shiny marble that you have to play with, but mine is better"
    If our marble isn't better, we will tell you that it is and get busy actually making a better one.

Our task now is to wake people back into that state of mind.

As far as turning against the other side, We may be able to negotiate for the things we want with them, remember the age that we are living in.

Last Online
    Saturday, November 22nd, 2008 @ 10:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Single adult
    Politics
    Patriot, Germanicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I get tired of Russia-worship by well-meaning but very misguided people.

Russia is, almost definitely, the strongest state entity for anti-nationalism on the European continent, today as yesterday. If you "puppetise" yourself, then yes they may use you, but it will be to advance their own state interests and not for some concept of the "White Man".

The "nationalist" Putin's stunning lack of a basic respect for the existence of non-Russian peoples is clear. Putin: "The breakup of the USSR and the collapse of the east-bloc was the worst catastrophe of the 20th Century". He says that "allowing" Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to regain independence was a "mistake". Latvia and Estonia were nearly destroyed as nations...by mass immigration of Russians sponsored by Moscow 1946-1980s. Putin apparently cares nothing if they died as nations or not. It was minor territory losses for Mother Russia, and that's only what matters to him.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jute View Post
    I get tired of Russia-worship by well-meaning but very misguided people.

Russia is, almost definitely, the strongest state entity for anti-nationalism on the European continent, today as yesterday. If you "puppetise" yourself, then yes they may use you, but it will be to advance their own state interests and not for some concept of the "White Man".

The "nationalist" Putin's stunning lack of a basic respect for the existence of non-Russian peoples is clear. Putin: "The breakup of the USSR and the collapse of the east-bloc was the worst catastrophe of the 20th Century". He says that "allowing" Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to regain independence was a "mistake". Latvia and Estonia were nearly destroyed as nations...by mass immigration of Russians sponsored by Moscow 1946-1980s. Putin apparently cares nothing if they died as nations or not. It was minor territory losses for Mother Russia, and that's only what matters to him.
    Unfortunately Germany is now hiding in shame over being Germans exept those who are practically outcast by being Preservationists'Germanicists.
    I cerainly hope that you are not pointing a finger at me with that "Russia-worship" statement. We have already covered the "Russia Worship" red herring on another thread I believe. Hauke said it best when he wrote that as germanics we love neither Russia nor America but need to follow what is good for our Volk.
    Unfortunately for germany this superliberalism is killing ( I hope it is not "has killed" ) National Identity and pride. It is our own people who are now the worst enemies of Germanics, not the Russians. The Russians see their oportunities and take them. We throw Our oportunities in the garbage.
    If we were to awake, Russia does not intimidate us at all. This "Puppetising" as you call it may be an a possible reality for estonia, latvia etc, But this is not the case for Germany. Like I said . Germany is not DK. Nuclear weapons are the only things that gives the Russians military superiority over Germany. In WKII our Army's efficiency value (CEV) over the Soviets was Judged to be 5 to 1. That is one German soldier= 5 Russian soldiers . With 5 years of preparations and expansion of the Bundeswehr Germany would be stronger militarily than Russia. The one thing we lack militarily we can get if we want, and The Russians might just be the ones to give it us if they remain with their present leadership and don't become American puppets themselves, as Germany Is now.In fact if they do help us there, I say that would be proof proof of their good intentions vis a vis us. I asure you Amerisarael would threaten or make war With Germany over Germany Arming itself to the level Germany needs.

Are you in DK or elsewhere by the way?

------------------------------------------------
    "Wir sind keine bauerntrampel!"

Sanity Is For The Weak
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwedish
    Ancestry
    Norwedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Precis når du vil
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Logic
    Religion
    Perfectionism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is Russia the Key to White Survival ?

Is Russia the key to White survival ?
    The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD
    10/23/2004
    Is Russia the Key to White survival?
    Posted under: General— @ 7:45 am

Is Russia the Key to White Survival?

By David Duke
    EURO National President
    White Civil Rights

David Duke speaks at the Mykovsky Museum

Everyone reading the David Duke Report understands the crisis faced by the White World. All White nations have a severe non-White immigration crisis. Every White nation has a critically low birthrate that will result in a greatly diminished White population. In America, even the U.S. Government has officially projected that those of European descent will become a minority in four or five decades. We will be outnumbered and outvoted in the nation our forefathers built!

When that happens our people will be politically prostrate at the feet of those who have envied and hated us for generations, and the result will be similar to the wide scale murder and dispossession White farmers now face in Zimbabwe. If the dispossession of our people would occur only in our beloved America, at least our genetic and cultural heritage would survive elsewhere, but every White nation on earth is undergoing a racial transformation similar to America’s.

Even a nation such as Italy, traditionally famous for its large families, now has a catastrophically low birthrate that projects a reduction of its White population by 40 to 50 percent over the next 50 years. Every White nation is saturated with equalitarian propaganda spawned by a Jewish-dominated news and entertainment media around the world. Not only are White numbers dwindling, but racial intermarriage has risen dramatically among the remaining Whites. Also, within our race itself, as is true among the non-White minorities, the brightest and most successful have the fewest children, while the least intelligent and responsible have the highest reproductive rates. So even those Whites left are being dumbed-down.

Our race faces a world-wide genetic catastrophe. There is only one word that can adequately describe it: genocide. It is a relentless and systematic destruction of the European genotype. It is not the genocide of fire and sword (although such is likely to occur in the final stages). Neither is it as emotionally evocative as the death of displacement of millions of Germans in Eastern Europe with the onslaught of the Soviet armies in the winter of 1945; Stalin’s starvation of the Ukrainians through forced collectivization; the displacement and death of many Jews in Second World War; or the 1838 westward relocation of 15,000 members of the Cherokee nation in the “Trail of Tears.” Yet, though it lost millions, the German people survived the war, the Ukranians survived Stalin’s murders, the Cherokee people persevered, and the Jews, despite their losses in the Second World War, emerged from it more powerful than ever before in their long history.

Unchecked, low White birthrates, massive non-White immigration and intermarriage will mean the complete genetic destruction of the great European race that produced an overwhelming share of the world’s great art and literature, scientific and economic advancement. Make no mistake about it: unless our people wake up and act courageously, our very genotype; our people as a unique, living breed of life upon this planet - will be wiped out! Such would be the greatest ecologic and evolutionary disaster ever to befall our planet!

Years ago, when I came to this realization, it changed my life. Every other personal interest and issue shrank to insignificance. Compared to the loss of our heritage and our very people itself, nothing else truly matters. Anyone who truly understands this, must shoulder the immense responsibility associated with this impending catastrophe. All the sacrifices, all the suffering, all the genius, all the beauty and high culture our people have created-will go tumbling into a biological abyss - unless we preserve our genotype.

David Duke and revisionist Juergen Graf

What role does Russia and the former Eastern Bloc countries play in this scheme of things? Russia is a White nation! Of the many capital cities of Europe, it is accurate to say that Moscow is the Whitest of them all. Although there is the presence of some ethnic minorities in the Russian Federation, Russia has a greater sense of racial understanding among its population than does any other predominantly White nation. There is a common awareness among the people of the Bolshevik-Jewish invasion of 1917, commonly referred to in the United States as the “Russian Revolution,” a term as inaccurate as calling the crime syndicate started in Russia and now spreading around the world: the “Russian Mafia.” The so-called “Russian Mafia” is neither Russian nor a Mafia, it is overwhelmingly Jewish, and it is now the most dangerous and powerful organized crime syndicate in the world. The Russian people also have a much greater knowledge of the power of International Zionism and the dominant Jewish role in orchestrating the immigration and multiculturalism that is undermining the West.

For the past few months, I have been researching and finishing my new book, Jewish Supremacism, An Examination of the Jewish Question, in Russia and elsewhere in Europe. I have also been working on a book I will complete later this year called For Love of My People, a book that expresses the spiritual commitment necessary for European mankind to win the coming struggle for our survival and evolutionary advancement.

I believe that Russia and the rest of Eastern Europe are critically important to the coming struggle. At this time, there is no national government that openly stands up for the interests of our people. Russia, now that it is freed from 70 years of Bolshevik murder and repression, may become that nation. In Russia, over the past few weeks, I have met with the leaders of the White patriotic movements there. I have met with members of the Russian Duma (Congress) and many public officials who openly speak about Zionism and the need for White people around the world to defend our heritage. In my opinion, Russia and other Eastern countries have the greatest chance of having racially aware parties achieve political power. If just one nation would break through for our people, I think it would cause a domino effect that would cascade throughout the whole world.

Russia has an economy that has been plundered by the Jewish oligarchs and organized crime figures such as Berezovsky, Gusinsky, Tobias, and Mogilevich. Three years ago, their currency was destroyed in a scheme hatched by Berezovsky and his partners in crime, Goldman-Sachs, Inc. in the United States. Russia has a revolutionary climate where a patriotic party can rise. Although there are many reservations about President Putin, he is perhaps the only leader in the Western World to take any measures against the Jewish-Supremacist media bosses. Gusinsky, head of the largest private TV network in Russia and also a leader in the World Jewish Congress, was actually arrested and jailed a few weeks ago. He was subsequently released after agreeing to relinquish his illegally acquired TV network. Such an event illustrates the very different political climate in Russia in comparison to the United States.

Many Russians have urged me to get my new book on Jewish supremacism into the hands of the Russian people. I have devoted time and money to having my book translated and printed in Russian. I think Russia is so important to the world-wide efforts for our people that the new book will actually have its first printing in Russia a few weeks before the English edition will appear.

In addition to writing and researching, I have traveled throughout Russia and other Eastern European nations, and have met with hundreds of leaders who have become committed to saving our race. All across the Western world, I see our racial consciousness growing, our movements increasing, our spirit rising. Everywhere, our people are putting aside petty differences and nationality divisions and understand that now we must have White Pride Worldwide and White Unity. I am doing my best to carry this spirit wherever I travel, and I can tell you that this spirit is contagious! Never have I been so encouraged.

David Duke with Jean Marie Le Pen

The leaders I have met have included, National Front leaders Jean Marie Le Pen and Bruno Gollnish at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France. Ahmed Rami, one of the leading anti-Zionist publishers in the world, Juergen Graf, the educator who has faced persecution in Switzerland for daring to historically challenge some aspects of the Holocaust story, and many other Russian, Ukrainian, Estonian, Swedish, French, Italian, German, Austrian, Danish, Spanish, and British researchers and leaders who are part of the growing worldwide movement for truth, freedom and heritage.

Shortly before I left Russia, I spoke at the Mykovsky Museum, which is situated directly across the street from the infamous Lubyanka Prison and KGB headquarters in Moscow. The packed audience of 400 White Russian patriots cheered my speech from start to finish. It looked like a campaign stop in my political races in Louisiana; yet I was 5,000 miles away. A sense of European brotherhood permeated the room and it inspired me, as I know they were inspired by my words and passion. How ironic and how fateful, that only a few meters from the most infamous site of bloody violence against Russian Christians by the Bolsheviks, one could now openly talk about the murder and torture that occurred there, and reveal the identity of those responsible.

We cannot win this struggle unless we stand indivisible against an implacable enemy whose hatred for us has grown and deepened for two millennia.

We fight not for revenge, but for our freedom. We fight not to destroy any people, but for the sacred task of our own survival.

In this holy cause we must share one immutable principle: all people of European descent, no matter where they reside in the world, are brothers. As brothers we shall fight, as brothers we shall spread our truth, as brothers we shall win!

Russia has always been a bulwark to the East, the frontier of our race, and it is now on the frontline of our current struggle. It is my prayer that Mother Russia be strong and healthy, may Mother Russia be free; may she always be White.

When a racially aware Russia and reawakened America become united in our cause, the world will change. Our race will survive and together we shall go to the stars!

I left Russia three weeks ago, yet my ears still ring with their cheers; I can still feel their strong handshakes, and my heart continues to resonate with the reawakening spirit of our race worldwide.

Subscribe to the Duke Report printed edition.
    Well Russia always remains white, I have never doubt about it, interesting article, a very nationalist view and also very motivating to others who lives in their own vacuum.
    Jeg er over gjennomsnittet bitter, og liker stort sett ingen andre enn meg selv

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I will be impressed if Russia even manages its own survival, but it is helpful if it remains a pole of its own in a multipolar political future. In this sense, China and India are keys to "white" survival as well. The idea of white brotherhood is terribly naive, though, and we should not kid ourselves about the reduced but still substantial difficulties that Germanic identity and loyalty are also fraught with, mainly between Germany and the so-called Anglosphere and those nations partially affiliated with either.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    I will be impressed if Russia even manages its own survival, but it is helpful if it remains a pole of its own in a multipolar political future. In this sense, China and India are keys to "white" survival as well. The idea of white brotherhood is terribly naive, though, and we should not kid ourselves about the reduced, but still substantial difficulties that Germanic identity and loyalty are also fraught with, mainly between Germany and the so-called Anglosphere and those nations partially affiliated with either.

I think *Germanic* brotherhood is possible. especially if we all cleave to our respective lands and fortify those places with our energies. As far as the Russians, I think we can help them and they can help us. forgive the metaphor, but if you work together and go out for drinks we wont kill each other as long as neither side gets drunk. So far i have not seen putin get drunk at all. he is their Fuehrer, and is doing a good job at it. Who knows, we may be able to work out Ost Preussen and Konigsburg with them peacefully.
    We could visit Russia as tourists, they coud visit us as tourists.
    Together, no one could tell A Germanic /Russian alliance anything.
    It does not mean we love them or they love us.
    Our problem is awakening the Germans.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast