Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Russia the Key to White Survival ?

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfang View Post
    As far as the Russians, I think we can help them and they can help us.
    And this is not possible with China or India? I would say even more so.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Yes, Russia is indeed the last, best hope of the White Man:

-In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I think i am not the only one who can see the irony in this.

Last Online
    Friday, July 9th, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, Italian
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Fascism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietsch View Post
    I think i am not the only one who can see the irony in this.
    You're right about that. If only all nationalists from European nations could see the anti-Europeanism these so called 'nationalists' advocate. As far as I'm concerned, we should get rid of the Russian power. Too bad Churchill had to go to war with Hitler, otherwise the problems with Russia would be solved a long time ago.

Last Online
    Friday, March 23rd, 2018 @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Before you all jump on the Anti-Russian bandwagon you should reconsider who is the lesser of two evils: USA or Russia.
    I think Russia could be vaulable ally to Europe in the future, it just needs to remove its cold-war dinosaurs like putin.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    The lesser of two evils at the moment? Maybe. The lesser of two evils in the long run? Well, I'm not so sure.

Besides that, I feel that we should not be placing our hopes on another nation, not of our kind, to be our ally in all interests. Whilst I agree that there are some points where I am with Russia, such as the Georgia conflict --- I cannot see them as an ally in the long run.

Russia needs to be treated with care, and considering them a long-term ally would be fallacious. They serve none of our interests, save for being an opposition to the current climate of the U.S. - if the U.S. is however changed, then the U.S. is clearly not the greater evil: In fact, with its sizeable Germanic population, I am more inclined to say:

In the present climate it is better to side with Russia, but in the long run the U.S. should win hands down. The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. The same goes for other anti-U.S.-imperialism lads like Chavez or Ahmadinejad - at present we may have similar goals, but in the long run, and in the bigger picture, they do not serve our interests.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, March 23rd, 2018 @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    I support neither Russia nor the USA (unless there would be a sudden change of government), but I hope Russia will be forced on its knees. I will never forgive the Russians for all the chaos it has created all over the world. The Russians have a lot of Germanic blood on their hands, and we can not allow them to expand their power.
    Germany have and lot of Russian blood on their hands too. Just move on and forget, it didn't happen to you personally so it makes you no better than african-americans who winge about slavery.
    No offense but Russia will be the only potential ally for Europe.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 24th, 2009 @ 05:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bozen
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    New South Wales New South Wales
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderNat View Post
    I think Russia could be vaulable ally to Europe in the future, it just needs to remove its cold-war dinosaurs like putin.
    And become a thriving democracy? As long as Putin has the reigns, Russia is worth a short-term alliance. I doubt; however, that any country of the Germanic world will be liberated of its self-imposed guilt and weakness before Russia transforms into something far more Judaic.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 9th, 2009 @ 06:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States United States
    Married parent
    Politics
    Preparing For Meltdown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Germany will soon be the only major power in the EU once the UK implodes from financial catastrophe. And rightly so; Germany would have been the pre-eminent country in Europe had not the US and the UK ganged up on them twice in the 20th century to prevent this. No country can really match Germany's combination of innovation, tendency toward successful industry and business, and relative homogeneity.

Russia will be a more strategic partner for Germany than the United States because, contrary to Israelamerican media, Russia is better equipped to handle the economic crisis. It has savings, industry, and natural resources. The US has only natural resources. Otherwise it has crushing debt and no industry. The US will be like the UK. The real risk is the same risk faced by Germany previously -- empires in decline jealously attacking the ones rising in strength. Israelamerica will be more than happy to let whites kill each other en masse once again to keep on top. Russia has no need to do this. Germany and Russia would be wise to do everything possible to prevent war, biding their time until the US collapses.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 28th, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    United States United States
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    I believe taking either side is only a transient measure until we can move against the other side in turn. The US should be a higher priority, simply because it is a more powerful obstacle and independence from it constitutes a precondition for any other action. I have no sympathy for Russia, though, and never will, because they do not belong to my kin. My conclusion is that I will worship neither of these foreign entities and my "last, best hope" will remain myself and mine.
    Your welcome to come try for a third time if you like. As for Russia? There women have 7 abortions on average, I am not too worried about the Russians nor denutted germans for that matter!

Quote Originally Posted by thricelost View Post
    Germany will soon be the only major power in the EU once the UK implodes from financial catastrophe. And rightly so; Germany would have been the pre-eminent country in Europe had not the US and the UK ganged up on them twice in the 20th century to prevent this. No country can really match Germany's combination of innovation, tendency toward successful industry and business, and relative homogeneity.

Russia will be a more strategic partner for Germany than the United States because, contrary to Israelamerican media, Russia is better equipped to handle the economic crisis. It has savings, industry, and natural resources. The US has only natural resources. Otherwise it has crushing debt and no industry. The US will be like the UK. The real risk is the same risk faced by Germany previously -- empires in decline jealously attacking the ones rising in strength. Israelamerica will be more than happy to let whites kill each other en masse once again to keep on top. Russia has no need to do this. Germany and Russia would be wise to do everything possible to prevent war, biding their time until the US collapses.
    What? have been smoking an illegal substance or eaten too many magic mushrooms? German innovative? At what? Social programs and WWII guilt? Give me a break, they lost their innovation in May 1945. This needs to be fixed, bitching and moaning about America isn't going to get your birth rate up, that you need to do on your own!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast