Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Creating an "Anti-Defamation League" for Germanics?

Last Online
    Friday, December 19th, 2008 @ 03:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    retired military
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Patrioten.

perhaps this is not the right forum for this stuff after all. As I said before, while ML is coarse ans wire brush, there is conversation to be had .
    LOL !! "Coarse as a wire brush". I like that. You might've added: "tough as Krupp steele."

As for conversation, let's discuss that pro-Germanic newspaper, composed by Skadi bosses and other forum "valuable intellectual properties", and printed and shipped to distributors by me (if nobody else volunteers for the job).

I'm talking a 16-page, in-color, large-sized tabloid newspaper for only 8 cents per copy, and that price includes both printing and shipping anywhere in the U.S. Shipments overseas and to Canada a little more.

Well ?? Don't yaw'll have confidence in Skadians to produce a highly professional and effective newspaper ?? Geez. . .

Papers will be rolled in rubber bands, then tossed in driveways or next to mail boxes in neighborhoods where large numbers of Germanics are known to reside. Or passed out hand-to-hand.

Papers will advertise this website, of course. And other approved sites, as well. Also contact information about Germanic culture groups, Octoberfest folks, and other Germanic-minded groups and organizations, worldwide. We could even include detailed instructions on how newspaper readers can form such groups, themselves.

Lots of articles, stories, photos, graphics, cartoons,etc., regarding Germanic history going back to pre-Roman days and subsequently. All intelligently and persuasively designed to promote pride and knowledge among Germanic peoples. What was that German's name who whipped 3 Roman legions in the black forests of Germany ?? Herman, was it ?? We'll include that story in our newspaper, as well. (Rumor has it btw, that he and his men cut off lots of heads that day)

Whatcha say oh mighty Skadians ??!! We can do this !!! Who's first to pledge support for our newspaper, entitled "The Skadian" ??

Quote Originally Posted by OneEnglishNorman View Post
    Why should anyone listen to you? This site you linked me to: http://www.whty.org/myside.htm

You admit handling stolen money, aiding a fugitive, keeping explosives...

How much more are you going to cost American taxpayers and insurance policy holders? Who covered the cost of the stolen money that you frittered away? Who foot the bill for investigating your organisation(s) and the financial support of your family?
    Well now, considering the present global bail-outs, I kinda doubt Skadians can develop a strong interest in that minor governmental expenditure that occurred over two decades ago. Comparatively, it amounted to less than a "poot" in a category-5 hurricane, wouldn't you say ??

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueller Lite View Post
    Well now, considering the present global bail-outs, I kinda doubt Skadians can develop a strong interest in that minor governmental expenditure that occurred over two decades ago. Comparatively, it amounted to less than a "poot" in a category-5 hurricane, wouldn't you say ??
    You're very casual about handling stolen property. Either an institution (or institutions, with its own creditors, debtors, employees & customers) had to take that $200,000 loss on the chin or they claimed on insurance. Either way, ordinary people would have eventually suffered.

You played cowboys & indians at everyone else's expense, then got the taxpayer to pick up the pieces while you spent time inside, fed and watered.

Nice work if you can get it!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Anti-Defamation League for Germanics? Why Not?

I've ignored this thread & suddenly realized it is 19 pages long! The reason I ignored it is the title. It sounds like we want pity. "Please don't defame us?". It's defeatist & defensive. What we need is an assertive pro-German, Pro-English, Pro-Anglo-American, whatever country it is, that will fight for our cause & promote our rights & reassert political control of our respective countries. And send the foreigners back where they came from. I don't care what they say about us as long as they do it from Africa, Israel or Mexico.

When I hear "Anti-Defamation League" the first thing that comes to mind is the Jewish ADL or the NAACP, organizations that pursue their agendas by suppressing free speech & debate & by trying to control what people think through the doctrine of "Political Correctness". We don't need that kind of movement.

Groups like the ADL & NAACP exploit Gentile responsiblity for allowing the holocaust or White Guilt to obtain their goals. What good is an Anti-Defamation League for Germanics, there is no such thing as Jewish guilt or Negroe guilt. And I don't want their pity or even their respect, just let them fear me!

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Mueller Lite -

I'm very for a pro-Germanic newspaper, if that's what it's is - but if such an initiative were done within the course of Skadi, I would rather that the administration/ownership assigned the task of actually publishing it to someone they feel they'd trust with their purse. This is nothing against you personally, but I am very much discomforted by the thought of an "independent" news paper without it being sanctioned by the Forum Ownership sporting the good name of Skadi Forum, either in passing or in full.

That'd have to be discussed on an organisational level in the higher ranks, especially amongst the Administration. If they feel that you'd be a person perfectly geared to go ahead with publishing such an eventual newspaper, then they will sure get to you and entrust you with that task, if deemed alright.

Whilst I appreciate your good will and activist attitude, be reminded that it is not in your hands to decide whether such an initiative would go ahead, the deal on promoting Skadi Forum and its mission statement, i.e. Germanic preservation online as well as offline is still decided by its leadership. And even though I am a moderator it is not in my hands either - as such, chances are that I might be a major source of consultation, but the only person that can decide about the fate of Skadi and its respective representation is still its owner, Forseti.

Just as a little reminder, there.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    retired military
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Anti-Defamation League for Germanics? Why Not?

I've ignored this thread & suddenly realized it is 19 pages long! The reason I ignored it is the title. It sounds like we want pity.
    Well, I certainly think we deserve some pity. Welcome to the discussion.

"Please don't defame us?". It's defeatist & defensive.
    Defensive ?? Most definitely. Defeatist ?? No way. We need both a good offense and a good defense, as in war and on the football field.

What we need is an assertive pro-German, Pro-English, Pro-Anglo-American, whatever country it is, that will fight for our cause & promote our rights & reassert political control of our respective countries. And send the foreigners back where they came from. I don't care what they say about us as long as they do it from Africa, Israel or Mexico.
    I couldn't agree more.

When I hear "Anti-Defamation League" the first thing that comes to mind is the Jewish ADL or the NAACP, organizations that pursue their agendas by suppressing free speech & debate & by trying to control what people think through the doctrine of "Political Correctness". We don't need that kind of movement.
    But the jewish ADL and the negro NAACP are both highly successful racist organizations, most especially the former. Both make outrageous blood-libel allegations against us that accuse us of murdering and/or enslaving tens of millions of innocent people. And there's little or not public denials from our side. When defendants in court refuse to testify in their own behalf, it's natural for the jury to assume their guilt. Hell, the vast majority of the world's peoples actually believe Germans/Germanics gassed 6 million innocent jews. And most of them believe it because Germans/Germanics don't deny it. We therefore, need a powerful, well funded organization of our own to not only prove our innocence, but to sue the lying SOBs in international court for slander and defamation of an entire race of people. And believe me, we'd have a hell of alot of support among United Nations members.

Groups like the ADL & NAACP exploit Gentile responsiblity for allowing the holocaust or White Guilt to obtain their goals. What good is an Anti-Defamation League for Germanics, there is no such thing as Jewish guilt or Negroe guilt. And I don't want their pity or even their respect, just let them fear me!
    But as I said, most of the world's white gentiles, Asians, and Hispanics believe the myths and lies because we don't deny them. Don't you want them to know the truth about us, our forefathers, and our history ?? But again, welcome to the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Mueller Lite -

I'm very for a pro-Germanic newspaper, if that's what it's is - but if such an initiative were done within the course of Skadi, I would rather that the administration/ownership assigned the task of actually publishing it to someone they feel they'd trust with their purse. This is nothing against you personally, but I am very much discomforted by the thought of an "independent" news paper without it being sanctioned by the Forum Ownership sporting the good name of Skadi Forum, either in passing or in full.

That'd have to be discussed on an organisational level in the higher ranks, especially amongst the Administration. If they feel that you'd be a person perfectly geared to go ahead with publishing such an eventual newspaper, then they will sure get to you and entrust you with that task, if deemed alright.

Whilst I appreciate your good will and activist attitude, be reminded that it is not in your hands to decide whether such an initiative would go ahead, the deal on promoting Skadi Forum and its mission statement, i.e. Germanic preservation online as well as offline is still decided by its leadership. And even though I am a moderator it is not in my hands either - as such, chances are that I might be a major source of consultation, but the only person that can decide about the fate of Skadi and its respective representation is still its owner, Forseti.

Just as a little reminder, there.
    Sounds excellent to me, Sigurd. Hell, I'd rather somebody else handle the printing and shipping, anyhow. Lots of work and headaches involved. I prefer just contributing financially and by passing out papers, therefore. And besides, I'm right now working with VNN'ers in getting their 8th edition printed and shipped in an initial 25,000 copies. But I'm available to do the job, if you need me.

So, how about contacting Forseti and see what he thinks. If he approves the Skadi newspaper project, we can begin posting input suggestions for the first edition, and taking financial pledges and pledges to distribute.

Skadians btw, can either contribute financially, distribute papers, or both. Some may prefer to provide money only, while others with little money, may wish to distribute papers others pay for - a double whammy, so to speak, or joint cooperative effort.

Though it's a little early to decide, we may wish to publish both English and German editions, though it's probably more feasible to start with an English one, only.

So, who's on board The Skadian Newspaper Express, oh mighty Skadians ?? I'll kick it off myself by pledging $200.00 and pledging to distribute 2,000 copies here in highly Germanic southwest Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by OneEnglishNorman View Post
    You're very casual about handling stolen property. Either an institution (or institutions, with its own creditors, debtors, employees & customers) had to take that $200,000 loss on the chin or they claimed on insurance. Either way, ordinary people would have eventually suffered.

You played cowboys & indians at everyone else's expense, then got the taxpayer to pick up the pieces while you spent time inside, fed and watered.

Nice work if you can get it!
    Well, I'll tell you what big guy, you go spend 3 years inside a prison cage, and come back here and call it "nice work", and then somebody might believe you, but not before.

Whatcha think of Sigurd's newspaper ideas ??

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueller Lite View Post
    Well, I'll tell you what big guy, you go spend 3 years inside a prison cage, and come back here and call it "nice work", and then somebody might believe you, but not before.
    You knew what you were getting into.

Whatcha think of Sigurd's newspaper ideas ??
    I think Sigurd is being polite to you. No one is interested. You may also be a liability, especially to European members, given your track record of collaboration with the authorities.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    One thing I've realized you got to do things yourself then others will follow. Which makes it very difficult. But people are always suspicious about putting money and effort into somebody else's project. Because you don't know if they are screw ups or what.

You basically have to get the money yourself and start the whole thing up and hire people. Maybe you can get a few financial backers if you know some rich people who don't mind loosing their money if it falls through. Otherwise you never will make it happen. I know it sucks when you don't have the means, but naturally the more successful people on this earth will find ways and have a means. If anything set your children up so they can do it.

Similar with a film project or whatever. You have to buy the cameras hire the actors etc. Once people see you are successful and like what you are doing then they will be more willing to jump on board.

I've had similar problems myself trying to mobilize people for a cause. Just realized I have to do it myself.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    retired military
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Financial reporting & accountability

A 100 percent, fool-proof financial accounting system for Skadi's newspaper project. Finances should be handled by whomever handles printing and shipping.

1) All monies received in the mail are posted on this forum on date of receipt, along with the amount and screen name of contributor, or the initials and state/country of contributor, or the word "anonymous" followed by the location of contributor. Whichever information appears on the sender's envelope. Thusly, every contributor and forum member can keep tally of every cent received, and every contributor will know his/her donation is included in the total amount received.

2) When books are closed on each edition, the total amount of expenditures are posted on the forum. All receipts are then mailed to a trusted forum member (or 2 or 3) for his/her audit. Auditor will report his/her findings on this forum.

3) A complete financial accounting is then posted down to the last penny by whomever handles printing, shipping, and finances.

Walla !! 100% fool proof. No one can then accuse anyone of stealing money.

No profits. No salaries. All the The Cause. The exact same system I administered on VNN forum for years, and for 8 editions printed and distributed in 202,000 copies in 38 or more states.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2018 @ 12:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    European Blood, American Soil
    Ancestry
    English, Swedish, Scottish, Irish, German, Welsh
    Country
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Beyond left and right
    Religion
    Odin/Thor/Freyr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Nigerian scam artists are more subtle and less persistent.
    The sitters in the hall seldom know
    The kin of the new-comer:
    The best man is marred by faults,
    The worst is not without worth.
    -- The Havamal, #133 (trans. Auden and Taylor)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    One must admire Mueller Lite's persistence. Or perhaps his inability to realise he is wasting his time. I don't know if he gets paid for spending all this time on Skadi, but his time is obviously not wisely spent, as his ideas are falling on deaf ears.

@ Mueller Lite: Skadi is a community, but not a close-knit community such as a religion. We are just made up of a bunch of individuals who come and read and/or post. As far as any sort of team spirit or team work is concerned, I can't really see it. There may be small groups of cliques or old internet friends here, but we're hardly a homogeneous community who will club together and support a grand project. Go and do something useful with your time.
    Last edited by Thusnelda; Thursday, December 11th, 2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Deletion of quotation