Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: Creating an "Anti-Defamation League" for Germanics?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueller Lite View Post
    Anybody could say the same about anybody else on here. In fact, that allegation directed against anonymous, cyber-space Germanics, should be far more believeable, than the same allegation directed against a Germanic like me who posts his name, family photo, address, and phone number for all the world to see.
    I don't think anyone else here has a known past of collaborating with the authorities against his own organization, so no, the same thing can't be said. And yet I doubt the Skadi owner would trust your average new poster to take care of a Skadi newspaper for him. You build and gain trust, and you failed miserably at that. The fact that practically the whole WN scene shuns you isn't very helpful either. You have no credentials, no good references.

But I do confess to being a provocateur. I provoke Germanics off their paralyzed, computer-stooled as--s and into the streets.
    Unsuccessfully so far.

The strong respond favorably. The weak who much prefer their chains over resistance to their chains, respond as predictably as contented slaves always have. They curse and/or attack their would-be saviors in order to please their masters, thus maintain their personal safeties, risk-free.
    Would-be saviors? Come on. I wonder if even you don't see the ridiculousness of all this. If you're such a brave warrior and savior, surely you can do your work without us.

That article you posted btw, has more holes than a pin cushion. Just like all the rest, it mixes a little truth with a whole lot of lies and misguided/misinformed opinions. I've ripped them all to shreds, piece by piece, many times on vnn forum.
    More megalomania. The "little truth" which you admitted was that you got involved in illegal activity, went to prison for it and outed on your former organization colleagues. The reason is irrelevant. I don't care if they outed on you too. No matter what they did to you, making a deal to save your back which involves causing other people trouble is dishonorable. They're still in prison while you are free. You should have gone down with them and respond for your actions like a true Aryan Germanic warrior.

Well said, Segurd. But you know just as well as I do that lemmings love gossipping far moreso than serious, objective debate. Just ask Oprah and those soap opera stars and the tabloid magnates.
    Nah, we like to know who we are dealing with, whether it's people serious about Germanic preservation or dubious individuals. Your good references, as I said, are missing, no one has any good words to say about your collaboration with them and instead everyone has negative experience to recall. What did you think, that "Skadians" would be the foolish ones to take your bait, after every other big preservation board on the Internet closed its door on you? Can you understand English? We aren't interested.
    "Tradition doesn't mean holding on to the ashes, it means passing the torch."
    - Thomas Morus (1478-1535)

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    ┴satr˙/Forn Si­r
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I just had to delete (or edit) out some inappropriate provocations against Mueller Lite. As other Staff members already have said: If you don┤t like the idea then post your critizism at least in a decent manner or just ignore the thread! It┤s obvious that ML represents a very controversal opinion but this gives no one the right to bash him in a comical or sarcastical way. The same counts the other way, of course.

Mind your tone please or the thread may end up closed soon - thank you.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Northern German, Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Politics
    Classic Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueller Lite View Post
    What was that German's name who whipped 3 Roman legions in the black forests of Germany ?? Herman, was it ?? We'll include that story in our newspaper, as well. (Rumor has it btw, that he and his men cut off lots of heads that day)
    You miss the point again, I believe. Hermann the German defended Germania from extinction. One doesn't cut off heads over verbal offense, unless it's a Muslim. It was a terribly drastic situation, a battle.

Die Sonne scheint noch.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Swiss German
    Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Direct democracy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    It would not be a bad idea if we fought "fire with fire", and recorded a database of anti-Germanic hate groups. The goal should be for "anti-Germanic" to become a powerful word-tool, just like "anti-Semite", "homophobe" or "Islamophobe" is nowadays. Start by recording a list of anti-Germanic hate-motivated attacks and crimes, collect news articles and publications, etc. Realistically, it might not reach international fame, but we could start locally. Use the words "anti-Germanic", "Germanophobe" & co often, make them part of our vocabulary and in time it might rub off on others.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2017 @ 08:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Problem is most people don't even know what "Germanic" means. In Germany you should talk about those who are anti-German. In North America we should focus on the problem of anti-Whiteness.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Ethnic nationalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkelried View Post
    It would not be a bad idea if we fought "fire with fire", and recorded a database of anti-Germanic hate groups. The goal should be for "anti-Germanic" to become a powerful word-tool, just like "anti-Semite", "homophobe" or "Islamophobe" is nowadays. Start by recording a list of anti-Germanic hate-motivated attacks and crimes, collect news articles and publications, etc. Realistically, it might not reach international fame, but we could start locally. Use the words "anti-Germanic", "Germanophobe" & co often, make them part of our vocabulary and in time it might rub off on others.
    This wouldn't be the worst idea indeed, however, to give the words anti-Germanic, Germanophobe or the like the emotional connotations they would have to be known and understood by everybody. Of course one can use anti-German, anti-English, anti-European or anti-White, however, the other issue is that Germanics are usually a much more open-minded people who don't spend their time attacking and denouncing others.

The ADL is really a hate group, engaging in exactly the kind of thing it claims to be against, i.e. defamation. But Germanics are used to ignoring such things and just not reading their site. Do we see Germanic nationalists constantly reporting leftist pages on Facebook or leftist videos on YouTube? Rarely, this snitching mentality is not typical to us. Does it serve us much though? Unfortunately, not.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920