Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 153

Thread: Rule 1 (b).

  1. #101
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Schmetterling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    759
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    It may be worthwhile pointing out, that while there are two sides to be taken in this discussion, a simple glance through the 'who's thanked who' will demonstrate that the moderates have a rough 2/3 majority over the purists (around 15 to 5 as far as I can make out). The 1/3 position of the latter is significant enough for them to be afforded some respect and freedom to air their views (which is provided for in the rules), but the 2/3 weighs the day. I doubt that this particular time in which the matter has come up is particularly relevant in skewing matters, as there is a reasonably large and varied selection of members online.

    Anyway, that's enough for me for one night! G'night all!
    Wait, I haven't thanked anyone yet.

    I don't think rejecting 1/4 Romani ancestry makes one a purist though. I mean, it's 1/4, hello. Not 1/16, not 1/32, not 1/128. Maybe it's me, but if you're going to lower the standards to what is Germanic that much, we're in for big, big trouble.
    "Tradition doesn't mean holding on to the ashes, it means passing the torch."
    - Thomas Morus (1478-1535)

  2. #102
    Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Bärin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    1,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    348
    Thanked in
    131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    It may be worthwhile pointing out, that while there are two sides to be taken in this discussion, a simple glance through the 'who's thanked who' will demonstrate that the moderates have a rough 2/3 majority over the purists (around 15 to 5 as far as I can make out). The 1/3 position of the latter is significant enough for them to be afforded some respect and freedom to air their views (which is provided for in the rules), but the 2/3 weighs the day. I doubt that this particular time in which the matter has come up is particularly relevant in skewing matters, as there is a reasonably large and varied selection of members online.

    Anyway, that's enough for me for one night! G'night all!
    Because the racialist members from here are less and less and the membership reflects the offline PC and xenophilic situation of the masses more and more. Just look at the huge number of thanks the post where this guy said he prefers to talk with educated foreigners than "whining" Germanics got. Not to mention you even had a moderator with a Filipina girlfriend, for fuck's sake. I remember a huge pile of people jumped at me in his defense back then too. Xenophilia is more and more tolerated here. Basing truth on what the masses say never worked, it's a sham.

  3. #103
    Senior Member Anfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    Location
    New York USA
    Gender
    Family
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Posts
    869
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    Is Skadi Forum a democracy now? I would assume it all depends on what audience the Þeudanaz wants to attract and who he wants to tolerate. I am not sure how helpful this thread is for that purpose.
    I do not think that for the Germanics here it is a question of "democracy", which I hate.
    It is a question of Germanics. The moderator falls under the category of groupleader and any groupleader must be Germanic.

    I gave the benefit of the doubt, but now I no longer have a doubt. Carl has Corrected me in public for mistakes and also in PM. but I feel Carl is a senior GERMANIC here and always is focused on our people. Therefore I will respect what Carl says even when I may not agree. With a non Germanic, I will feel always.."What is the underlying motive for what he is saying?"

  4. #104
    Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Bärin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    1,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    348
    Thanked in
    131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfang View Post
    I do not think that for the Germanics here it is a question of "democracy", which I hate.
    It is a question of Germanics. The moderator falls under the category of groupleader and any groupleader must be Germanic.

    I gave the benefit of the doubt, but now I no longer have a doubt. Carl has Corrected me in public for mistakes and also in PM. but I feel Carl is a senior GERMANIC here and always is focused on our people. Therefore I will respect what Carl says even when I may not agree. With a non Germanic, I will feel always.."What is the underlying motive for what he is saying?"
    Right. I wouldn't mind non-Germanic ancestry or partnerships so much if they didn't come with a pro-foreign agenda and anti-Germanic agenda at work.

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Gender
    Posts
    2,605
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Members who aren't Germanic are allowed here through whim. I don't see anything wrong with that. It is a Germanic board after all.






  6. #106
    Freethinker "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Thorburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Midgård
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    226
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    I have a question about rule 1 (b).

    1 (b). The account of Members that are judged to be, even if only partly ethnically non-Germanic, may be unappealably terminated if their contributions, either individually or in combination with the contributions of other such members, either by force of their numbers or their impact, are increasingly considered a risk to the integrity of or a burden to Skadi Forum, its Mission Statement, or its Germanic community.
    How much non-Germanic/non-White heritage is accepted here? I am asking because we have a 1/4 Romani member here and to be honest, the thought makes me kind of uncomfortable, as I am a racialist. Would a 1/4 Black person be accepted for example? What about a 1/2 Black or Asian person? Where does the limit lay?
    We had threads like this one at least a half a dozen of times if not a dozen of times in the past. I believe all anwers have been given to everybody who is willing to search.

    Well, maybe we didn't have such a thread this autumn yet, thus I shall on request summarize my point of view once more. And I want to give a short interpretation of this rule which I consider a very wise rule (because I drew it up myself ). Skadi's senior staff had signed it without a dissentient vote after a long, long discussion. It is not a non-Germanics out! rule. It is also no non-Germanics in! rule, but more about this later.

    Firstly, let me state that Skadi's Mission statement adumbrates each and everyone of Skadi's rules. Skadi is a forum for people of Germanic heritage and supports Germanic preservation. That's our target audience, our aim, the mere purpose of our existence. If you are Germanic and support Germanic preservation you will enjoy preferrential treatment.

    If it were possible we would limit the forum to Germanics only in the first place. We are taking reasonable pro-active measures to increase the number of Germanics on the one hand, while we decrease the number of non-Germanics on the other, of course. We IP-ban most European countries with no significant Germanic populace, for example. These Geo-IP lists are not 100 percent accurate and there are ways to come around them, but it's a measure that helps.

    Finally, we have to realize, however, that this is still the Internet and that Skadi is an online forum. We have to grant access to the United States, of course, where the indigenous Germanic population might be down to about 50% in the meantime and where quite a few Germanics also have minor European non-Germanic ancestry. European countries like England, Germany, the Netherlands and Scandinavia follow the same trend. Less natives, more foreigners. And on the Internet, everybody can finally pretend to be everyone and everything.

    If we would kick everyone out who (allegedly) isn't (fully) Germanic, people who want to write on Skadi for reasons of their own would sign up as Germanics and pretend to be Germanics. It would encourage people to lie about their ancestry, heritage and ethnicity, and non-Germanics would disseminate their views under Germanic profiles. This, in turn, would clandestinely dilute and multi-culturalize our values and culture. And that's why I have always been an outspoken opponent of such an approach.

    In general, honesty shouldn't be punished, and I prefer to know with whom I deal. To take one of the examples which had triggered this debate: if somebody would have 25 % Romani ancestry and is honest about it, I would absolutely prefer it over a situation where this individual would be forced by our rules to keep silent of or to lie about this detail. As things are now, the fact is out in the open, and everyone can make up his own mind about it. Every Germanic can decide if he wishes to talk to such a person. Every Germanic can decide whether he considers this persons' points of view relevant. Every Germanic can decide whether he wants to read this persons' posts at all (we still have the "Ignore" button which is unfortunately forgotten so often). Every Germanic girl knows in advance that this gentleman has 25 % Romani ancestry before she befriends him, eventually falls in love with him, and, once in love, eventually maybe does no longer care about this very fact. Everybody knows that whichever views and perspective this person utters stem from someone whose ancestry might be from someone who is most likely close to 100% Caucasian, but is only about 75% or so Europid proper, and everyone can form a judgment about his culture, views and values and whether they are within the Germanic range or not.

    So unless such people have clear views which are anti-Germanic or hostile to Germanics, the presence of a certain amount of non-Germanics and people of only partly Germanic heritage will be a price we will have to pay. In some cases it has also been a gift we received. And I think that as long as such people have a serious interest in Germanic topics, Germanic culture and their Germanic ancestry, our traditional Germanic hospitality should be offered to them.

    However, we shouldn't lose the focus on our mission statement either: this forum should be primarily for Germanics and not for any Germanics, but for Germanic preservationists. We want to create -- to cite Forseti -- a "Germanic organic community" of people related through common heritage which are bound together by common core values. It had happened in the past that this aim had been seriously undermined either by too many non-Germanics or by small groups or even individuals who by their mere level activity managed to deprive our community of the Germanic vibe, feel and touch and of the "family feeling."

    To deal with them, rule 1 (b) has been designed, and if you read it carefully, you will see that it permits us to deal with any (even if only partly) non-Germanic group or individual whose contributions we consider a burden to the integrity of Skadi forum and its mission statement. It's not a definition which percentage of Germanic ancestry a person must have or for how long she must have lived in a Germanic country to count as culturally or ethnically assimilated which would be a long, long debate on its own. It's simply a safety brake which we can pull whenever necessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Volksdeutscher View Post
    You forgot to ask which categories these people are in. If they're friends with a moderator, they're going to be allowed, d'oh. Some excuse that no one is pure will be given, plus the thread will be closed.
    That's exactly why it makes little sense to pretend one could prohibit people who are (in reality) not or not fully Germanic from joining an Internet board for Germanics (or what have you). Where such attempts have been tried, they always ended in a multitude of forged identities and hypocrisy by issuing exemptions to the staff's friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Volksdeutscher View Post
    I'm going to invite my half Gypsy acquaintances to the forum since it's alright.
    Exactly for them we designed rule 1 (b).

    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    Yes. You aren't Germanic or white. You're a mongrel, so you don't belong on a preservationist forum. Ask anyone here if they'd open their family door to someone with 1/4 Gypsy blood and I doubt any true racialist would. Not to mention your philosemitism. You show little like for Germanic preservation, and more for defending foreigners and enemies of Germanics.
    I don't think one needs to be an anti-Semite to support Germanic preservation. Defending "foreigners" and "enemies of Germanics" would be something entirely different and might violate the core rule 1 (a). and the whole mission statement itself. This would be a potential reason for a permanent ban if it would be objective statements and not only a subjective interpretation thereof. Did you report the posts in question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    If I were a new member and I saw the things going on around here, I wouldn't see why I should choose Skadi over eNationalist, Stormfront, Grossdeutsches Vaterland or another forum where they at least limit themselves to White people only. This thread should ring an alarm bell that something's changed around here, and not for the better, might I say.
    Because for certain Stormfront moderators half-Japanese are "white" as long as they are "hot"? Because on GdV Semites pose as super-Germans? Because of diabloblanco14?

    Nah, if you are NS or WN then GdV or SF respectively are good forums for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    How do you know they don't have members who aren't pure? We have to go on the honor system. You don't know if there are people on those forums who are really 1/2 Jewish or 1/4 Mexican.
    A glance into the SF picture thread would suffice? There, I am being sarcastic again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    I think the question is quality VS quantity.How many people here that are not full Germanics do we allow in here?What is acceptable? I have distanced myself from family members and friends who choose to mix.I would not let them in my house.I have to deal with non-whites and non-Germanics everyday, that pushes my tolerance level to its limits.In here I want to be with just my own.Members in here that are only part Germanic, but are good and for our people, heritage and blood I think should stay.When I say that I think of Bloodaxis, sorry to use your name, but you make thoughtful and good congtributions to this forum.And I am glad to learn and listen to you.I am not a moderator to make decisions though.
    You summed it up very well. That would be the aim. I wasn't around much. Is it time again to sweep a bunch of troublemakers off with the 1 (b). broom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainraven View Post
    I think by making Germanic Preservation an elitist activity then we do little to help the cause. If someone identifies with the 3/4 of their ethnicity that is germanic and they take an active part in preserving this side of their ethnicity then it should be encouraged. As far as the rule goes I think it has more to do with the behaviour of the person than the exact percentage of their germanic ancestry. It means that there will be less leiniency for people that are partly non-germanic. But this is just my take on it
    Personally, I don't believe there is something like 3/4 Germanic or 3/4 English. You are either Germanic or English or you are not. Either the other 1/4 of your heritage is racially assimilable and you blended into the English ethnicity, as far as language, culture and values are concerned, then you are English. Or it isn't or you didn't -- then you are a "multiculti," "cosmopolitan," "world citizen" or whatever you wish to call yourself. If you go far back enough, nobody has ancestors of his current ethnicity only.
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

  7. #107
    Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Bärin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    1,910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    348
    Thanked in
    131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn View Post
    I don't think one needs to be an anti-Semite to support Germanic preservation. Defending "foreigners" and "enemies of Germanics" would be something entirely different and might violate the core rule 1 (a). and the whole mission statement itself. This would be a potential reason for a permanent ban if it would be objective statements and not only a subjective interpretation thereof. Did you report the posts in question?
    I always report posts. But I am not taken seriously. Why do you think some of us turn to public complaints? Because we aren't taken seriously, Thorburn. Because the forum is reigned by PC people.

  8. #108
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nachtengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    5,972
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    820
    Thanked in
    454 Posts
    @ Thorburn;
    I don't think it's just a matter of sweeping off some troublemakers with the broom. I think it's the "moderates" as Oswiu calls them, who are dominating the staff and membership at the moment. By his own admittance, 2/3 of people in this thread alone hold a moderate position. You say we should report posts, and we do, but action comes with delay when controversial issues like race are involved. As Teutonic mentioned, it took 8 pages for something to be done about anti-Germanicism, but less than a few minutes for something to be done about anti-Slavicism. It's easy to say we should just report posts, when we have no conservative staff to cooperate with. If not for removing some of the moderate moderators, at least more radicals should be added so a side doesn't dominate.

  9. #109
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Location
    Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    44
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Posts
    668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfang View Post
    Honestly! Go to a jewish orthodox forum and write about how you are 'also christian"!
    Fist they will laugh at you, and then they will tell you to get lost.
    Some people here think we are writing from the position of being powerful and 'safe' . but we are not safe *because* germanic integrity is considered a form of racism. But yet everybody else's right to self segregate is celebrated.

    Go to the Chinese and tell them you are 75% chinese and 25% germanic. tell them you want to be a member of the communist party and become a high ranking member someday. Please find me 1 western mix blood in a position of power of any sort in China. Go to Saudi Arabia, Tell them you are a white christian but you want "in" to their society.

    Should I make us some coffee here?
    Ya well the foreigners were always better at defending their own folk. Look at the niggers in South Africa. Do they give a damn about affirmative action? Nope. Now look at whites. Judge for yourself. Our nations have become so degenerate it makes you sick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    I'm afraid this is exactly what's happening, Hauke. Some people are becoming more open to multiculturalism, political correctness and even multiracialism, because their friends are involved. When these new members from Human Biodiversity with some black or Indian ancestry were banned, nobody made a fuss. But now we have a regular member who suddenly reveals he is 1/4 Gypsy, which is not a negligible foreign admixture either. But when his place here is questioned, many jump to his defense. Why? Because he's a regular, because he has friends on staff and elsewhere. It seems the rule around here is, as long as you are nice and have friends in some established places, you get the thumbs up. I don't really think if a new member introduced himself and said he is 1/4 Romani he would last very long. It's hypocritical, there should be one rule for all, at least for those with non-White ancestry.
    Sort of but not exactly. Some people here have their minds in the right place when it comes to a theoretical approach about race and ethnicity matters, but they find it difficult to apply it practically when their friends are involved. We know theory is little good without practical application.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn View Post
    You summed it up very well. That would be the aim. I wasn't around much. Is it time again to sweep a bunch of troublemakers off with the 1 (b). broom?
    It's time to sweep away xenophilia with a broom, lock the door behind it and throw away the key too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    @ Thorburn;
    I don't think it's just a matter of sweeping off some troublemakers with the broom. I think it's the "moderates" as Oswiu calls them, who are dominating the staff and membership at the moment. By his own admittance, 2/3 of people in this thread alone hold a moderate position. You say we should report posts, and we do, but action comes with delay when controversial issues like race are involved. As Teutonic mentioned, it took 8 pages for something to be done about anti-Germanicism, but less than a few minutes for something to be done about anti-Slavicism. It's easy to say we should just report posts, when we have no conservative staff to cooperate with. If not for removing some of the moderate moderators, at least more radicals should be added so a side doesn't dominate.
    I didn't read most of this thread, just a bit, because it's too boring. But I absolutely agree with her. Many of the current moderators are too liberal about issues like race and ethnicity. Xenophilia needs to be cracked down on. Shouldn't this be expected on a site that deals, in part, with race?

  10. #110
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Location
    London - Just Around
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Posts
    896
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Good morning. I can see that we have been busy.



    I thought that the original controversial thread was interesting, because it brought into the debate the question of whether or not nebulous concepts such as 'white' and 'Germanic' are reliable or useful identities.

    In relation to the concept of whiteness in South America, Hanna mentioned:

    So the claims of being white is very subjective and fluid in racial purity.
    I said:

    I am 1/4 Romani, so I am going to kick myself off the forum in the sudden realisation that I am neither Germanic nor white:

    RIGHT

    It is rather infantile to have such an identity, but I consider myself to be both Germanic and white.

    If you disagree, I do not mind because of course the terms "white" and "Germanic" are, as the social anthropologists say, mere social constructs, and in the future these terms will hopefully give way to more accurate scientific evaluation of the phenotype; something which I am very much in favour of.

    Well... I must be some kind of 'Uncle Tom' to be hanging around on this little forum, must I not? Whatever could my business be? Surely not 'Germanic preservation'...
    That was all I said.

    Minus the picture of me giving Hanna the finger, I think that it was a great post which made a valuable contribution to the discussion, which is more than can be said for much of what followed.

    In response to my desire to see the dissolving of the social constructs 'white' and 'Germanic' and their replacement with the scientific evaluation of the genotype ( the DNA etc.), Baerin said:

    Of course you are, because you're under the impression it would include you. So suddenly people with non-white ancestry which isn't entirely visible would become "white". This could destroy our folk, because if it doesn't manifest in a generation, it might come out later.
    I strongly disagree with what she said and I think that it was based upon a misunderstanding of what I had said because:

    DNA, genotype, does not lie, but appearances can, and often do.

    Is that not the whole point?

    On the contrary, far from obscuring the identities of people with non-Europid admixtures, suddenly people with non-'white' ancestry which is not entirely visible would be EXPOSED, en masse, and the old concepts and infantile designations such as 'white', 'Germanic'-as-a-racial-identity and outmoded classifications such as 'sub-nordic' etc. would be replaced with something closer to the objective truth.

    Really, apart from my cheeky finger, and the caption to the photo which read "Greetings from London, Einstein!", I do not see what the subsequent fuss was all about.

    I was sticking [my finger] up for the truth and I defy anyone here to prove otherwise.

    Sorry dollies, but I do not suffer fools gladly.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •