United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    If you cannot find anything suitable (If you are thinking of helping out with something like that) I'd suggest joining the Scouts or something, despite the PC crap it is better to get in and infiltrate such institutions than nothing at all. You'd be surprised what ideas children pick up in passing just being around the odd differently worded comment.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 @ 06:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    ...it is better to get in and infiltrate such institutions than nothing at all.
    Why it's so often about "infiltrating"? What about honesty, about being better than those doublespeakers? If you can't be part of the game then, just stand it.

Plus most of us discussing here are obviously grown up (at least concerning biological age), I'd rather have my children taught by some naive, but upright do-gooder than a pathetic liar who can't be successful amongst adults.

If you don't find any fitting club or tribe near you, join an ordinary one and keep quiet about yourself, if you really think that's the road to salvation.
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."

- T. E. Lawrence

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 01:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Petty comments will get you nowhere. In case you haven't noticed up there on your high horse, have a look where telling the truth gets you these days. Why would you want a naive do-gooder tell your child what is essentially a pack of lies despite the good intention? You may not approve of a method but at least it is the truth with the best intention at heart. You think that our enemies would care about being moral? Do you not think they do the same to our institutions? It's exactly why we are in this state.

It is no game.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 @ 06:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    Petty comments will get you nowhere. In case you haven't noticed up there on your high horse, have a look where telling the truth gets you these days. Why would you want a naive do-gooder tell your child what is essentially a pack of lies despite the good intention? You may not approve of a method but at least it is the truth with the best intention at heart. You think that our enemies would care about being moral? Do you not think they do the same to our institutions? It's exactly why we are in this state.

It is no game.
    Well, it even worked out for me in Germany, so it should be much less of a problem anywhere else.

Which "lies" (seems to me to be kind of a contradiction if you grant him his good will too, unless you want to make an universalistic statement) have been told at your bündisch time in the first place, then? Of course many of those guys I knew in my childhood and now do know were/are do-gooders, but that has never been what being bündisch is about. Every-week meetings were and are about nature, traditions, rituals and getting along without parents; there was no more one-world-love-stuff than making twist bread for example.

Even those leaders of the nationalist tribes I know (and which make up most of my present ties) are strictly opposed to such false-flagism; don't you have sth. like the Meißner-Formel or did you just forget what it says? That's what being bündisch (Wandervogel then) is about, everyone else go for the political parties (only).

Good life begins within yourself, not the state, so why would I care about my enemies' ways, which, by the way, are my enemies exactly because of that?
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."

- T. E. Lawrence

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 01:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I think perhaps we have got off on the wrong footing. The reason I suggest infiltration of current organizations is that it is next to impossible to have otherwise. It is a corporate monopoly if you will, on the children who are driven enough to want to make more of themselves and generally grow up to make more of a difference in society.

It is no use having the best intentions and good will in the world when what is being taught is ultimately flawed.

The emphasis in the UK is based on a false ideal of Nationalism, of course, they have codes of conduct and oaths etc It has less of the self determination aspect. It is controlled to a point. They salute the flag, toast the Queen etc. But it is totally infected with politically correct attitude adjustment, with hijab uniforms and such for Muslims. They are taught 'Anybody can be British', 'Everybody is equal', and, 'We are a multi-cultural society.'

Children are not taught to succeed and become better, it has a 'no child left behind' policy which creates lower standards as the best and brightest are held back. (I had to explain to a 13 year old English boy what an Anglo-Saxon was!)

An actual Nationalist/Traditionalist movement in the UK at least would most likely be;

A) Hard to implement through fear of parents sending children to such a group and being called a 'Racist' and the impact it could have on jobs, social life etc

B) Totally abused and vilified by mainstream media and law courts for not being 'inclusive'.

C) Struggle in moving beyond a grass roots level through lack of funding and structure.

Hence why it is better to have a hand in guiding in an established movement than none at all. If you can be part of a truly Nationalistic movement I'm behind it 100%, but for some it is not always possible and they must do what they can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12