Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think of the UN, EU & NATO?

Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vingolf View Post
    Who is the enemy?
    Globalists, Universalists, Political fanatics, etc. all who contribute to the deconstruction of a nation/culture and those also who consider cultural and ethnic preservationism equal with extreme racism and "Aryan superiority".
    :Überschöpfung:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    UN: What is the purpose of this organization? World peace? It obviously hasn't accomplished that & if the goal was one-world government it is to disfunctional to ever obtain that status. The US needs to get out of the UN & get the UN out of the US.

NATO: Outlived it's purpose. Time to disband or at least for the US to withdraw from it.

EU: It was the longtime dream of many Euro elites to create a "United States of Europe" to counterbalance the United State of America. And as a step towards a one-world state. Should be disbanded. The way it is going the Germans & Turks along with the Danes & Moroccans when end up in a common state. It use to be know as the European Economic Community & then suddenly overnight it became the "European Union" a new supernational state. The sudden fall of the Iron Curtain in late 1989 followed by the creation of the EU a few years later looks very suspicious from a conspiratorial viewpoint.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 27th, 2019 @ 12:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Oxon, Bucks and Ulster
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Politics
    Nationalism, Neoreactionary
    Religion
    God the father
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    An friend of mine a while ago said that the UN represented 'true internationalism'. He couldn't understand my argument that the UN was the opposite of this, poking its nose into different nation's affairs and kicking them around. Real internationalism is when each nation is allowed to follow its own destiny and keep the world a diverse place with flourishing distinct cultures. NATO, UN etc are the enemies of the people, the enemies of all nations. No geniune nationalist should support them in my view.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Disband, withdraw as quickly as possible.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    California California
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Pre-Semetic Germanic traditions
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The UN is pointless and nosy. Why do they bother even having votes when one of the more powerful nations could just veto it? The League of Nations was scraped, it's time to get rid of this thing also.

I oppose NATO for allowing US troops to be sent to places that the average American doesen't care about. I would rather see my millitary protecting my borders or assissting people during a natural disaster.

I probably have an uninformed opinion on the EU ever since I have never been to the continent. This should be scraped also. If I ever go to Europe, I would want to see the various cultures and not some single minded monoculture (called multiculture by elites who support this).

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragonslayer View Post
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]What is your opinion of the United Nations,
    An useless organisation in the begining strongly Stalinist agensts and whose fictional forces I love bombing, nuking, burning, shooting, whatever does the job in the command and conquer games .

European Union
    ON the level of promoting trade and economic cooperation is was an usefull organisation. However it's evolving in to soft-totaletarian organisation.

& NATO?
    Should have been disbanded afther the end of the Cold War for other forms of military alliance fitted for the new situation.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 1st, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    California California
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student/Retail
    Politics
    Moderate Libertarian
    Religion
    Hard Polytheist Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The UN is just a silly thing that is used for window dressing. No one actually cares about it, and there's usually deadlock. It was obvious that America would go after Iraq with or without approval, and while I strongly disapprove of that decision I also disapprove of the ludicrous notion that a nation-state needs permission to wage war. The UN is made up of dysfunctional third world countries, and so it's policies are usually dysfunctional. It hasn't brought peace and prosperity to Africa, as militias and warlords don't care about such things.

I took a class on the EU, and it is complex, dysfunctional, and opaque. It would be a nice trade organization as it was intended, but it has fallen like so many other institutions into the trap of bureacratic aggrandizement, increasing in size while serving no real useful concrete purpose, I'm glad it's been stopped from growing...for now. It's also a threat to national border integrity like NAFTA is to America's, but on a greater scale.

NATO isn't that bad. I think that with Russia rising again and becoming more authoritarian, and other various global threats arising such as Iran, piracy, and rogue state terrorism, that the free nations of the world should have a military pact to deter aggression and facilitate an organized response.

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Wolf View Post
    NATO isn't that bad. I think that with Russia rising again and becoming more authoritarian, and other various global threats arising such as Iran, piracy, and rogue state terrorism, that the free nations of the world should have a military pact to deter aggression and facilitate an organized response.
    I don't think NATO is needed for that. With the pirates, the other countries with forces in the area are India, Russia, Britain and Saudi Arabia, only one of which is in NATO. The other NATO members haven't sent ships to guard against the pirates afaik, maybe they don't even have navies.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 05:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Family
    Divorced, not looking
    Occupation
    employed- no comment
    Politics
    centre-right
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dragonslayer View Post
    What is your opinion of the United Nations, European Union & NATO? If it was up to you, what would be done with these organizations?
    The UN? Gone! Humanitarian works aside, it serves no useful purpose and is a drain upon the contributor nations. Improved communications across the world have rendered the permanent brick n' mortar meeting place obsolete.
    A better-coordinated alliance of NGOs can pick up the slack for UNICEF or UNESCO. They'd be more efficient & cost effective.

The United States should definitely leave the UN. We have better uses for our money & manpower right now. If other members wish to continue on, let them set up shop in Geneva or Brussels or Rome.

The EU? I don't live there, so don't feel that I have any right to say.

NATO? That's the tricky one. Say what you will, but NATO kept the Soviets from swallowing up the whole of Europe. The Russians cycle between anarchic weakness and savage aggression. They've had their "Weimar" period and are on their way back up again. Their armies will, again, be seen on the Elbe & the Danube.

Can Europe effectively defend itself against some future Russian (or Islamic) attack? That's not a rhetorical question, btw: I don't know. Revamping NATO? Certainly! Lessening American involvement in that or any successor organisation? Certainly!

A warning, though: Americans would have NO interest in absorbing any new wave of refugees should some invader overwhelm a pan-Euro defense force.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    A warning, though: Americans would have NO interest in absorbing any new wave of refugees should some invader overwhelm a pan-Euro defense force.
    You mean America's political elite would have no interest in absorbing any new wave of White European refugees. But brown, black or yellow would be just fine. The more the diversity the better.

Europe's fall to the Tatar or Islamic forces - not that I'm hoping for it - could be the saving factor for America & the other Eurolands. Massive population transfers of Latinos & Negroes to Latin America or Africa, replaced by Western Europeans who don't want to live under the new order would be much more preferable then the current trend towards the continue browning of America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast