Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your MBTI Personality Type?

Last Online
    Sunday, December 2nd, 2018 @ 06:06 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Ancestry
    Austria/GermanBohemia
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Project management consultant
    Politics
    Far Centre
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lightbulb What Is Your MBTI Personality Type?

I know, some of you may consider these tests worthless, as I do myself, but I've taken this one and it seemed interesting. (They say it's the most detailed personality test that can be made on the net and for free...)
    I'm just curious, what will come out from those of you who are interested and have the patience to take it.
    In order to take the test, you need to create an account which is really short and only requires a username, a password and e-mail.

Here's the link for the first part:http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/

and for the second:http://www.mypersonality.info/multiple-intelligences/

So, I'm hoping for some results. Have a good time taking it!

Here are my results:http://www.mypersonality.info/hrodnand/

The "Strategist"
    Temperament: NT (Intellectual)
    Primary Function: Introverted Intuition
    :Überschöpfung:

Germania incognita
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    455 Posts
    Here are my results: http://www.mypersonality.info/alfadir/

INTP - The "Engineer"
    Primary Function: Introverted Thinking

"Make strong old dreams lest our world lose heart." -Ezra Pound

Support Skadi forum

Schimmelreiter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    http://www.mypersonality.info/haukehaien/

INTP - The "Engineer"
    Primary Function: Introverted Thinking

Last Online
    Sunday, February 13th, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    nordisk
    Subrace
    Hallstatt+Dalonordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This test is known as MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator).

I have taken it at my previous university's career service and my result was ENTJ/ENTP .

I have also scored as an introvert (I) on shorter versions of the same test. I think results can change noticebly according to one's life circumstances so this type of tests should be taken with a grain of salt.

Renewed
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts
    Tell me something I don't know. My results were as follows.

ENTP is what I got on the personality test and it is probably fitting. Though I was surprised I came out so high on the extraverted scale, it was a close call the last time I took a test like this, and I have in fact scored as introverted a fair while back. Maybe I came out as so extraverted this time around because I tend to oft enjoy social gatherings for their sociological value, and only at times for the drinking?

On the intelligence, it was kind of obvious that I'd come out highest on Verbal/Linguistic, followed by Musical, Naturalist, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal, Logical/Mathematical, Visual/Spatial, Bodily/Kinesthetic in that order.

Anyway, here's my full results: http://www.mypersonality.info/sigurdeirikson/

For the Hel of it I've created the group "Skadi Forum" (http://skadiforum.mypersonality.info) (except that it's spelt together and in lower case)... before I realised that it needs people's e-mail addresses, which sort of defeats my initial idea of it --- I'm not likely to run around chasing people for their e-mail addresses, I think that privacy is a little too important for me for that.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Renewed
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deary
    Threads with this type test already exist here and here.
    There should be more than just those on Skadi for this type of personality test. I think people post the Myers-Briggs type at least once every several months on Skadi. It seems to be the most popular on-line personality test.

There are also a dozen or so other threads containing various personality tests.
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Schimmelreiter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    I now remember taking this test before and I was an INTJ then. Considering the small margin (47% - 53%) I have in the category, it seems that the scale has tipped just slightly to place me on the other side. I also remember identifying completely with the description offered for the type back then.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Germanic MBTI Personality Types

Half of Skadi members are either INTJ (30%) or INTPs (20%) out of 16 types according to this poll.

Take the test.

I was listening to an audiobook today where the narrator literally said he had been studying and working with the Myers-Briggs test for ten years and was convinced it is genetic, that you are "born with it".

This thread is for discussing the possibility of Germanic personality types.

Portrait of an INTJ
    ...With Introverted Intuition dominating their personality, INTJs focus their energy on observing the world, and generating ideas and possibilities. Their mind constantly gathers information and makes associations about it. They are tremendously insightful and usually are very quick to understand new ideas. However, their primary interest is not understanding a concept, but rather applying that concept in a useful way. Unlike the INTP, they do not follow an idea as far as they possibly can, seeking only to understand it fully. INTJs are driven to come to conclusions about ideas. Their need for closure and organization usually requires that they take some action. They are the supreme strategists - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against their current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency.

INTJs are ambitious, self-confident, deliberate, long-range thinkers. Many INTJs end up in engineering or scientific pursuits, although some find enough challenge within the business world in areas which involve organizing and strategic planning. They dislike messiness and inefficiency, and anything that is muddled or unclear. They value clarity and efficiency, and will put enormous amounts of energy and time into consolidating their insights into structured patterns.
    http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html
    Portrait of an INTP
    ...INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions. They typically are so strongly driven to turn problems into logical explanations, that they live much of their lives within their own heads, and may not place as much importance or value on the external world. Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding may turn into a feeling of personal responsibility to solve theoretical problems, and help society move towards a higher understanding.

The INTP is usually very independent, unconventional, and original. They are not likely to place much value on traditional goals such as popularity and security. They usually have complex characters, and may tend to be restless and temperamental. They are strongly ingenious, and have unconventional thought patterns which allows them to analyze ideas in new ways. Consequently, a lot of scientific breakthroughs in the world have been made by the INTP. The INTP is at his best when he can work on his theories independently. When given an environment which supports his creative genius and possible eccentricity, the INTP can accomplish truly remarkable things. These are the pioneers of new thoughts in our society.
    http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast