Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

BNP Membership List Leaked Online

BNP membership list leaked online

British National party vows to take legal action after breach of court injunction

The British National party tonight vowed to take legal action after its entire membership list was published online in breach of a court injunction.

The party blamed disgruntled former employees for posting details of the names, postal and email addresses and ages of more than 10,000 supporters.

Details of the hobbies, professions and other areas of expertise of many members are thought to be included.

The membership list dates from late last year, the BNP said, and its publication had been prevented under a high court injunction obtained in April.

Embarrassed party bosses have complained to the police and are seeking legal advice to prevent the further spread of the data.

Simon Darby, the BNP's spokesman, said he found out this morning that the injunction had been broken, describing the posting as "malevolent and spiteful".

"This is being done to destabilise the party after a successful conference in Blackpool and before the elections for the European parliament in June next year."

He said the membership list, which was password protected and encrypted, had been stolen from the party. "This isn't a question of us mislaying the information, this is theft," he said.

Darby claimed the list contained the names of people who had never been members of the party as well as the names of current and former members. Although the party is taking action to take down the list, Darby conceded: "Once it's out, it's out."

"We are worried because kids' names are on the list. It is not information that should be in the public domain," he added. "We are always receiving death threats."

He said the party discovered the information had been leaked when its members started receiving unsolicited mail. "We found that members were being sent propaganda. We went to the Manchester high court and obtained an injunction. It cost tens of thousands of pounds," he said.

Darby said the party had complained to Dyfed Powys police – the BNP carries out much of its administration in Welshpool – but the force was unable to confirm that a complaint had been made.

The publication sparked alarm among the BNP's membership.

"I'm also on the list, what the fuck is going on? I could lose my job," posted one member on a north-west England BNP forum.

Another wrote: "God help anyone who is in the army, the prison service, health care, police officer or a teacher."

Since 2004, police officers have faced dismissal if found to be members of the BNP.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...ship-list-leak

Die Sonne scheint noch.

Last Online
    Friday, February 8th, 2019 @ 10:19 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt
    Ancestry
    West Country Zider 'ead.
    Subrace
    Brünn/Keltic-Nordic
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Slinger
    Politics
    Uncer Dæg Willa Becuman
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    "I'm also on the list, what the fuck is going on? I could lose my job," posted one member on a north-west England BNP forum.
    Time to stand by your opinions and be counted.
    "The only way to get smarter is to play a smarter opponent."

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    The list is now in the hands of the Antifants. Could we have that list as well. Any links?
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horagalles View Post
    The list is now in the hands of the Antifants. Could we have that list as well. Any links?
    I think that it is better not to spread it.

The guys who leaked it were possibly state agents. Attacks on the BNP have been co-ordinated to disrupt their progress to the best effect.

BNP members are aware that they are taking on the state, and I trust that Nick Griffin will manage this situation very well.

Currently the BNP website is actually down as so many people are trying to view it.

Any publicity is good publicity...

Last Online
    Thursday, November 28th, 2019 @ 11:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    National Capitalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    One of the reasons my name has never gone on any database as being a member of one of these parties. Those who choose to publicly endorse their beliefs at the risk of losing their jobs or freedom have my respect. But giving personal details to a complete stranger that could cost one their career has never seemed that bright to me.
    I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger.
    I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night.
    Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power!
    I AM BEOWULF!

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelcynn Beorn View Post
    One of the reasons my name has never gone on any database as being a member of one of these parties. Those who choose to publicly endorse their beliefs at the risk of losing their jobs or freedom have my respect. But giving personal details to a complete stranger that could cost one their career has never seemed that bright to me.
    Oh, but the times they are a' changing...

We be gettin' rights.

Last Online
    Saturday, May 7th, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    None of your business!
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelcynn Beorn View Post
    Some people are willing to stand up for what they believe in.

I think it was Mark Twain who said - "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

What exactly is it you do to preserve our heritage and customs?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortis_in_Arduis View Post
    I think that it is better not to spread it.

The guys who leaked it were possibly state agents. Attacks on the BNP have been co-ordinated to disrupt their progress to the best effect.

BNP members are aware that they are taking on the state, and I trust that Nick Griffin will manage this situation very well.
    It is not the idea to spread it. The idea is to communicate with the people in case one has got something of interest for them.

Btw.: What is the BNP's current stance on the Holocaust?
    http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/The_politics_of_the_BNP

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis_in_Arduis View Post
    Currently the BNP website is actually down as so many people are trying to view it.

Any publicity is good publicity...
    That is however right.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Griffin was given air time this morning - which doesnt usually happen! All publicity he said was useful . And if nothing else it shows what basically normal average folk are becoming members of the party - people who simply want their country back -- and back on the right tracks! After all, its no secret that the place has been swamped with aliens.... and in times of recession , that sort of thing is not going to go unnoticed.

The list in anycase is far from complete... there are thousands of other people up and down the land who are supproting the party, rightly or wrongly , with their votes. So its back to the State to see fair play in this overly criminal action of internet posting !

Telegraph report

BNP demands police probe into list leak

The British National Party has demanded a police investigation after a full list of its members was posted on the internet.

By James Kirkup, Christopher Hope and Jon Swaine

Telegraph 7:24AM GMT 19 Nov 2008

BNP leader Nick Griffin has lodged a complaint with police over publication of the list .

Nick Griffin, the party leader, described the move as "a disgraceful act of treachery" by disgruntled former staff...........

He said: "We'll be asking the police to investigate. Having spent a lot of money to secure our members' privacy we are disappointed that it's been breached."

Mr Griffin said that he had lodged a complaint with Dyfed-Powys Police on the grounds that the publication breached the members' human rights as well as data protection laws.

Nick Griffin - with some friends.

A police officer, more than a dozen soldiers, a vicar and a Chelsea pensioner were named as members on the list, which Mr Griffin confirmed was correct to 2007.

They were exposed after bloggers posted about 12,000 names, together with home addresses, telephone numbers, jobs and even hobbies online.

The leak led some BNP members to fear that they may lose their jobs or face other reprisals.

At least one serving police officer is on the membership list, along with several retired officers.

The Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) has banned police officers and staff from belonging to the BNP. Last month a Greater Manchester Police officer was forced to resign after he was seen wearing a BNP badge at a football match.

On Tuesday night, Peter Fahy, the chief constable of Greater Manchester Police and ACPO's workforce development spokesman, confirmed: "Membership or promotion of the BNP by any member of the police service, whether police officer or police staff, is prohibited.

"Membership would be incompatible with our duty to promote equality under the Race Relations Amendment Act and would damage the confidence of minority communities."

The BNP leadership is reported to have plans to use the party's council seats to attempt to take places on the police authorities that oversee chief constables' work.

Also on the list are 16 servicemen, including a Royal Marines Commando. Among the 68 members listed as former servicmen are one Chelsea Pensioner, three Paratroopers, three Guards and two Royal Marines.

One BNP member is listed as a Church of England vicar.

According to Lancaster Unity, the anti-fascist group that first reported the list's publication, other members are noted as construction managers, receptionists, district nurses, lay preachers, company directors and teachers.

Other occupations include librarian, and private investigators.

The list also shows that the party has members as young as 14 years old.

It includes the pastimes of some members, which range from steam railways to line-dancing. Other members are identified as practicing pagans and one male member is listed as "witch".

The publication of the list sparked panic among BNP members using anonymous internet chatrooms. Many expressed fears that they may lose their jobs or face disciplinary action as a result. .............

The publication of the membership list sparked jubilation among anti-racist groups and other critics of the BNP, which wants an immediate halt to immigration and the "voluntary resettlement" of existing immigrants.

Simon Darby, the deputy leader of the BNP, said the list had been leaked by political opponents worried by the party's recent electoral gains. The party claims to have 100 councillors, including parish councillors, and one member of the London Assembly.

"In a way it's a compliment, a sign of how worried people are about how well we're doing" he said.

Earlier this year, the BNP leadership won a court injunction against former party staff over the use of the membership list, preventing them using it to contact members or send them information.

Last Online
    Friday, July 26th, 2019 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Oxon, Bucks and Ulster
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Politics
    Nationalism, Neoreactionary
    Religion
    God the father
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    This is a storm in a teacup, albeit it one that has bought what for the BNP must be a welcome bit of publicity before next June's euro poll.

Little monkeys have been posting the personal details of political opponents on the net for years. Very rarely are people physically attacked as a result. Round my way a left-wing councillor and vocal critic of the BNP had his info go around the extreme-right sites. He got phone brief phone call and one text on his mobile and that was it.

What annoys me is that this phoney war between left & right benefits nobody but the liberal elite.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast