Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Well , Vingolf, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery , your reply has made me blush to be honest. [...] Why should I admit something that isnt true?
    I will try my best to spare your blushes, but flattery? Come on, now. Your rhetorical manipulations have been exposed several times. First you ask me to admit that I *hate* a certain people because I tend to air criticism against their current political elite. When I ask you the same question, your main strategy is obviously attempted escape - as always when you are confronted with counter-arguments. Again and again, the same pattern is observed. Have we ever seen a pro-Germanic contribution from Skyhawk? Have we ever seen Skyhawk being conserned about the future of Germanic culture and heritage?

How can I be a universalist and somebody who hates certain peoples/nations at the same time ?
    Out-group altruism (directly or indirectly) favouring foreign kin is usually motivated by extreme (if not pathological) forms of in-group alienation. Radical forms of leftism - almost inseparable from anti-Germanic activism of a certain tribe - has a very strong anti-Germanic bias. It is as if leftists are programmed to cause damage and do harm to their own kin, constantly making themselves useful to non-/anti-Germanic interests.
    The problem is definately yours mate
    On this forum, the problem is definitely yours, comrade. Your anti-Germanic bias, camouflaged as *leftist moral universalism*, aggressive moralism or *neutral objectivity* is outdated and will be swept away without mercy in the course of this still young century. The era of tepidity is over, comrade. You will have to choose side.

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 5th, 2009 @ 07:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Son of the Empire
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish
    Subrace
    Alpinised Bruenn altered by Med.
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vingolf View Post
    I will try my best to spare your blushes, but flattery? Come on, now. Your rhetorical manipulations have been exposed several times. First you ask me to admit that I *hate* a certain people because I tend to air criticism against their current political elite. When I ask you the same question, your main strategy is obviously attempted escape - as always when you are confronted with counter-arguments. Again and again, the same pattern is observed. Have we ever seen a pro-Germanic contribution from Skyhawk? Have we ever seen Skyhawk being conserned about the future of Germanic culture and heritage?
    There is a fine line between preservation and supremacism. The latter of which is not a prerequisite for this forum.

In my opinion Skyhawk contributes well to the aims of this forum when he posts, such as in this thread. Russia is of concern to Germanic peoples and it's better to attempt to understand them and their ways as opposed to simply write them off as being another enemy. Because let's face it, we have enough as it is.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Erm ... have you read the British newspapers recently? I am not surprised that Russia is anti-Western at the moment. I would have liked to write an anti-Western article for them myself if I could.
    That is a good observation. The media is not even-handed in its treatment of Russia. Take for example the indulgence of "plucky" Georgia. I do not know if it is a British thing, or if "Russophobia" is widespread. I see no point in blaming ordinary Russians for all the excesses of their rulers over the decades. Surely they have much potential, now rid of communism and the threat of invasion from a European power.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Depends what you mean by *supremacism*.

The problem is that the contributions of the *pro-Russian lobby* on forums like this, usually exhibit an extreme uneducated ignorance in such matters. A good start would be to admit obvious, broadly accepted facts, for example an obvious anti-Germanic/anti-European/anti-Western bias/mentality throughout Russian history.
    Extreme uneducated ignorance, lol. as opposed to educated ignorance?

Catherine the Great ruled Russia. She was German. Part of Russia is the East, part is *in* Europe. The Rulers with the exeption of that Swine Stalin
    have been from the west of Russia. He was from Georgia.

Are you familar with the term "Ostpolitik" Vingolf? The Russians may not be our bussom buddies, but they are right next to us (meaning Germany).

For Volkisch people there can be no "pro-Russian Lobby" only Pro-Germanic lobby. There can be also no "Pro- American lobby" either. A pro- American lobby, at this point would be the same as having a 'pro Israel lobby".

Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    I am sure this was not implied, but it is not like Germany can sell out the North Germanics and preserve her own interests at the same time. Spheres of influence drawn without consideration of the United States would have to leave Scandinavia on our side of the line, in the interest of our own security.
    Anything West of the Vistula should be our sphere of influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    Vingolfs' problem seems mostly to be that when posting an item critical of Putin on a pro-Germanic board, he finds so much flack from "pro-Soviet" types . Building up Russia in the interest of Germanics? I am not too sure the Scandinavians would see it that way .... but yes, many of the Germans might! That is always interesting......

Vingolf! they are not here for greater Germania -- they will always rise to your challenge. Why do you agitate them so?

[b]"Vingolf! they are not here for greater Germania "

We are not? I Am. It's such a waste of space otherwise!
    Besides that is the land of the Suebi and other Germanic tribes.

Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    celtic
    Country
    England England
    radical democracy
    Religion
    atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Vingolf , I will give you a direct answer to your question " do I hate Germanics ? " The answer is a definate NO if you choose not to believe it that is your choice. But I have at least answered the question directly.
    And , I am the first to to do so between us ( you haven't answered whether or not you hate Russians ) so your charges of escapism on my behalf are premature ,imo and could be applied to yourself.

All this defining in the name of Vingolf what is deemed "pro Germanic " and what is " anti Germanic " is dictatorial , imo , and not in the best interests of anyone but yourself

Incidentally it is a similar concept as assuming that anyone who is not anti-Russian must therefore be pro-Russian. It's a bit too close to the " you are either with us or against us " favoured by the Neocons in Washington for my liking.

What ever happened to the right of non allignment

On this forum, the problem is definitely yours, comrade. Your anti-Germanic bias, camouflaged as *leftist moral universalism*, aggressive moralism or *neutral objectivity* is outdated and will be swept away without mercy in the course of this still young century. The era of tepidity is over, comrade. You will have to choose side.
    What " anti Germanic bias "?

I think our media serves elite interest and anti Russian propaganda is part of that agenda.......this equates to anti Germanic bias ? Maybe in your world it does I don't know.

BTW objectivity is a myth..............it doesn't exist......... and if you think that your criticisms of Putin and co are from an objective viewpoint then you are fooling yourself ( maybe intentionally )
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    ...almost inseparable from anti-Germanic activism of a certain tribe
    You don't mean the one which tried to get the US to fight Russia on behalf of Georgia? The tribe that occupied several high-ranking positions in the Georgian government? The tribe that wanted to use Georgian airfields for a strike on Iran?
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    celtic
    Country
    England England
    radical democracy
    Religion
    atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTheVistula View Post
    You don't mean the one which tried to get the US to fight Russia on behalf of Georgia? The tribe that occupied several high-ranking positions in the Georgian government? The tribe that wanted to use Georgian airfields for a strike on Iran?
    I didn't know you were pro Russian SOV

Or is it just that you , like many of us here , see conflict with Russia as something detrimental to Germanics ?
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I didn't know you were pro Russian SOV

Or is it just that you , like many of us here , see conflict with Russia as something detrimental to Germanics ?
    A mix of both-you musta missed some rather contentious threads on Althing dealing with Russians
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    So then I guess we are expected to look for "diplomacy"; but it would seem to me to take very strong nerves to end up on Russia's side rather than with our friends in what remains of America.

best tread carefully.......but , as they say, fools rush in!

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    your charges of escapism on my behalf are premature ,imo and could be applied to yourself.
    My so-called charges are documented by numerous threads where counter-argumentation has remained unanswered by you. You recently claimed, for instance, that all men share a *basic instinct for freedom*. When I asked you to give some examples of non-Western civilizations based on this *instinct*, you gave me a list of examples from the chamber of horrors, i.e. some of the most misanthropic and oppressive regimes in world history. The same pattern is observed again and again. There is always an anti-Western bias in your contributions, sometimes disguised as *neutrality* or an appeal to moral universalism. Leftist *love* for non-Western countries is forgery, and motivated by a monstrous animosity and alienation vis-a-vis everything western, European, Germanic etc. etc

Incidentally it is a similar concept as assuming that anyone who is not anti-Russian must therefore be pro-Russian. Its a bit too close to the you are either with us or against us favoured by the Neocons in Washington for my liking.
    The Neocons are nothing but transformed leftists, and your rhetoric belongs to the same family, rooted in Judeo-Christian dualisms. If somebody airs criticism against non-Western regimes/political systems/cultures/civilizations, Skyhawk will most certainly announce his arrival - never missing a good opportunity to preach his *detached* universalist gospel.

What anti Germanic bias?
    Leftist universalism, according to which tribal affinity is irrelevant or even immoral/evil/pathological.

BTW objectivity is a myth..............it doesn\\\\\\\'t exist.........
    Leftists enjoy myths, deconstructing old myths (nations as imagined communities), constructing new ones or just recycling old nonsense in new wrapping. If you want to play the postmodern game, you will have a problem playing parallel games consisting of brain-dead leftist dogmas, paranoid power analyses etc. etc. But I guess you *shall overcome* that one too...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast