Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Good news. I am convinced Putin wants a genuine partnership with Europe. Trust needs to be built, of course, but Western anti-Russian propaganda is making this very difficult. Putin is pro-European, he has mentioned this many times. He is also aware of the dangers of a resurgent China ... but other European leaders don't seem to think of this. Putin would rather side with Europe than with China. It is time we treated Russia as a European power, and form an alliance with them. It can only be to our benefit.

With Loki .

Word for word. Many Germans and Russians feel far more friendly to each other than to a jewish controlled USA. and that is exactly what the USA is.
    The European countries that are against putin are all America's slave States.

Putin Controls the jews that work for him, as a good statesman.
    On the other hand America is controlled by them.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I am speaking here as a European, as a white man. Our corrupt politicians want to prevent at all costs any strong European nation from forming, that is not parroting the US/Zionist worldview. Hence the barrage of anti-Russian media we get fed with constantly.
    .....er, is it Germanic or White man ? And sure , we might welcome a strong European Nation emerging! Any ideas which one it might be ? Italy - they're friendly with the Russians, it seems - and European ? Is that what you mean?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    .....er, is it Germanic or White man ? And sure , we might welcome a strong European Nation emerging! Any ideas which one it might be ? Italy - they're friendly with the Russians, it seems - and European ? Is that what you mean?
    I think my post should be fairly understandable. Are you suggesting that Russians are not Europeans?

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Good news. I am convinced Putin wants a genuine partnership with Europe.
    What do you/Putin mean by *partnership*?

Trust needs to be built, of course, but Western anti-Russian propaganda is making this very difficult.
    What anti-Russian propaganda are you referring to? Are you aware of the overwhelming anti-Westernism in Putinist Russia?

Putin is pro-European, he has mentioned this many times.
    Has he? Both in words and deeds?

Putin would rather side with Europe than with China.
    Nonsense. Reality check: Ever heard of the six-member Shanghai Co-operation Organisation? Last year member states played war games in Central Asia—the biggest Russian-Chinese shindig of that kind since the Sino-Soviet split half a century ago. *The WWW*: World Without the West...

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vingolf View Post
    What do you/Putin mean by *partnership*?
    Mutual trust, trade links, cooperation against common threats, the list is endless. Europe can't just wish Russia away.

What anti-Russian propaganda are you referring to? Are you aware of the overwhelming anti-Westernism in Putinist Russia?
    Erm ... have you read the British newspapers recently? I am not surprised that Russia is anti-Western at the moment. I would have liked to write an anti-Western article for them myself if I could.

Has he? Both in words and deeds?
    Yes, do yourself a favour and read some of his speeches.

Nonsense. Reality check: Ever heard of the six-member Shanghai Co-operation Organisation? Last year member states played war games in Central Asia—the biggest Russian-Chinese shindig of that kind since the Sino-Soviet split half a century ago. *The WWW*: World Without the West...
    I am very aware of the SCO. It is necessary, as Russia is being assailed by US/Zionist aggressiveness. I don't blame them at all for trying to find some support somewhere. Europe/US completely disregarded Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union, and spat on its ensuing poverty.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Are you suggesting that they are? Can *Europeans* have an anti-European identity/mentality/culture and still be counted as *Europeans*?
    You're confusing "European", as in race/culture, with "European" as in EU. The EU is ethnically meaningless, it could soon embrace Turkey and Morocco.

Yes, the most populous part of Russia is located within the continent of Europe (West of the Urals). Russians are ethnically of European stock. In fact, Russians are the most populous European ethnic group.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    What do you mean by *ethnically meaningless*? Both the EU and Russia are mutually antagonistic culture-historical, geopolitical and civilizational entities.
    The EU is not an ethnic entity. Many people think the European Union is synonymous with ethnic European people, but it's untrue. Besides the fact that the EU has millions of non-white ethnic minorities, it is also looking to embrace North Africa as soon as possible.

The Eastern borders of Europe have always been debated. In terms of culture, history and mentality - there is no significant difference between European and Asian parts of Russia.
    There is no debate on the geographical borders of the European continent, I don't know of anyone who disagrees on this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Russia is also a member of the Council of Europe.

Depends what you mean be European stock...
    What do you mean by it?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Mutual trust has never been there, trade links have. What common threats?
    Non-white immigration, low birth rates among natives, terrorism, Islam, etc etc.

I do not recall having seen any anti-Russian propaganda. Can you give some examples? Do you consider yourself anti-Western?
    It is rife here in the UK, even long before the Georgia affair. I will dig out some samples for you. Some publications are more guilty than others though. The Jewish-controlled The Economist has been steadily feeding anti-Russian propaganda now for years, especially since their men (the thugs Berezovsky and Kodorkhovski) have been persecuted by Putin. You can open any Economist mag, you will find an anti-Russian publication in every issue.

Any particular you would like to recommend?
    http://www.kremlin.ru/eng/

There are some good speeches on there. Now that Medvedev has taken over, I don't know what they've done with Putin's. I'll have a look.

The Sino-Russian alliance was established in the mid 1990s, before Kosovo, before Bush, even before Putin. I disagree that post-soviet Russia has been badly treated, and would like to see some kind of corroboration on your part.
    This is a point we can debate, I will get back to you with info.

Nobody said it was. Is Russia an ethnic entity?
    No, but Russians are.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    You're confusing "European", as in race/culture, with "European" as in EU. The EU is ethnically meaningless, it could soon embrace Turkey and Morocco.

Yes, the most populous part of Russia is located within the continent of Europe (West of the Urals). Russians are ethnically of European stock. In fact, Russians are the most populous European ethnic group.
    *And* large parts of Western Russia have lots of germanic, baltid genes, not to mention slavs that remained unmixed with the mongols. it is almost not worth it talking to Americans sometimes about these things.

They believe what the jewish media tells them. I have a Russian acquaintance in Konigsburg. he says his people don't want to give Konigsburg up of course, but at the same time they have respect for
    germany and germans in a more than just pragmatic way. He is blond 6'2
    and has blue eyes. How is he "not the west" and dark skinned desert arabs now called Israel "The west?"

Americans have blinders on their head. Continueing the horse metaphor, they happyly eat from the troth that the "Special desert people" ladle crap into and believe that it is food.

W hich is more western, Russia or the USA? Russia. They are not germanic but they are not the sworn enemies of our people. Somebody else is. And they control America.
    In fact, the greatest fear the American/Israeli unit has is of a Germany Allied with Russia. The World would shake.

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Non-white immigration, low birth rates among natives, terrorism, Islam, etc etc.
    Non-white immigration is hardly a threat in Russia as in Europe. The same goes for terrorism and Islam. Low birth rates hardly qualify as a *common threat*. We are not threatened by low birth rates in Russia and vice versa.

You can open any Economist mag, you will find an anti-Russian publication in every issue.
    Depends how you define the term *anti-Russian*, of course. According to a mainstream Russian definition, ANY criticism of Russia is de facto anti-Russianism. Any intelligent discussion on such terms becomes impossible.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast