Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

560k Illegal Aliens Defying Deportation Orders

Citizens can't even skip a traffic court appearance without getting a warrant. They operate on the 'honor system'? How ridiculous is that. Once they catch people who are illegally in the country, they should not be released until they are out of the country.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

BOSTON (AP) - Zeituni Onyango came to the United States seeking asylum from her native Kenya but was turned down and ordered to leave the country in 2004.

Four years later, she is still here. And her nephew is about to become president of the United States.

Onyango's family connection to Barack Obama has thrown a spotlight on a phenomenon many Americans might find startling: An estimated half-million immigrants are living in the United States in defiance of deportation orders.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has stepped up efforts to catch fugitive aliens, as they are known, and now has about 100 "fugitive operations teams" around the country. In the past year, the teams have made 34,000 arrests, more than double the number two years ago. But there are still 560,000 such immigrants in the U.S.

Fugitive aliens include people who, like Obama's aunt, sought asylum in the United States but were rejected and ordered to leave the country. Others were caught entering or living in this country illegally, and failed to show at their deportation hearings.

Often, illegal immigrants who have been issued deportation notices are given a certain amount of time to get out of the country on their own. They are not forcibly put aboard a plane; these deportations essentially operate on the honor system.

Generally, if these immigrants stay out of trouble—if they don't get pulled over by police or swept up in a workplace raid, for example—they are in little danger of being thrown out of the country.

That galls many immigration reform advocates, who say the practice breeds disrespect for the law and emboldens immigrants to sneak in and stay.

"We are strong believers of enforcement of our immigration laws, and this is a priority area for getting the message across to this country, that if they've been convicted of committing crimes or if they have been ordered deported, that they will be apprehended if they try to hide and continue to stay in the country," said Jack Martin of the Federation for American Immigration Reform.

Government officials say that they do the best they can with the money and manpower available to them, and that they focus on the most serious cases, including those involving illegal immigrants who have committed crimes in this country.

"ICE has taken tremendous steps at closing these cases and apprehending fugitives," spokesman Richard Rocha said. "However, we prioritize our efforts on egregious violators and criminal aliens."

Overall, there are an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants living in the U.S. In the last year, the government arrested and deported a record number of illegal immigrants, nearly 350,000, according to ICE.

Critics of the agency complain of the government's former "catch and release" policy along the border, in which non-Mexicans caught sneaking across were released into this country with a date to appear for an immigration hearing. Officials ended the practice in 2006. Now, these immigrants are held until their hearings.

After paying smugglers $40,000 to get his family to the United States, Juan, his wife and 3-year-old son were caught the moment they crossed into Arizona from Mexico. A judge ordered them deported, released them on bond and gave them three months to leave.

Nine years later, they are still living in the United States. But they avoid going out in public and refuse to drive for fear of getting pulled over by police.

"It's really painful to wonder if, tomorrow, somebody will knock on your door and everything will be over," Juan said.

But he said that is better than going back to their native Bolivia, where their financial prospects are bleak.

"For me, the best chance is to provide education to my children, and that's something that I can do for them here," said Juan, a 38-year-old construction worker in Maryland who supports two older daughters in Bolivia. He asked that only his first name be used to protect his family.

Advocates say many immigrants defy deportation orders because they have lived in the United States for years, married, had children and put down roots in their communities.

"Is it worth going around with that feeling that you might be discovered? Or packing up your entire family now and settling all your obligations in the United States, buying airplane tickets for your family, moving back to a country where you haven't lived for many years, where you are worried about you are going to find a job? There's another whole set of uncertainties," said Maureen O'Sullivan, a Boston immigration lawyer.

It is not clear when Onyango, the 56-year-old half-sister of Obama's late father, first came to the United States. But she moved into a state-subsidized public housing project in Boston in 2003.

After it was reported days before the election that she was in the country illegally, Onyango left Boston and went to Cleveland, where she hired an immigration attorney to fight her deportation order. She is staying with relatives in Cleveland, said her new attorney, Margaret Wong.

The Obama camp has said the candidate did not know about his aunt's status. "If she is violating laws, those laws have to be obeyed," Obama said just before Election Day.

Deportations have gone up, but nowhere near the level of criminals evading deportation. This in addition to the estimated 12-30 million illegals who haven't even been found yet.

Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Last Online
    Monday, August 21st, 2017 @ 11:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    What should be done is the creation of civilian vigilante groups who are paid a bounty to catch illegal immigrants.
    "Life; it kills 100% of those who experience it."

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 @ 06:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Country
    State
    Arizona Arizona
    Single adult
    Occupation
    NOTHING
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    NONE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Man you're telling me we need someone in government in power to start taking action..... we need to set up a task force run for the sole purpose of catching illegals. I'm getting tired of it, no one's doing anything and expecting it to go away.
    Barack Hussein Obama sure as hell ain't going to do a thing about it, dude, was'nt even born in the U.S.
    We need to bring back states militias...

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLord View Post
    What should be done is the creation of civilian vigilante groups who are paid a bounty to catch illegal immigrants.
    Well, the only thing is, would the government give the permission to use force, because illegals will shoot run jump craw climb to stay in this country....

They would have to use force... and that's gonna cause a lot of chaos..

Might turn into the Gestapo...

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Folkism is the answer. Organize yourself into small tribal groups which then may be part of larger networks of groups. Self regulate your own communities so you don't feed the parasites and criminals of society. Also you might have a shot at surviving when the whole system collapses.

The people who run this country don't care about it. They care about themselves. So long as you are part of a large nation body that is so large that it becomes faceless it will always be this way. You have to organize on levels where everyone knows everyone else and respect and work together with others who do this as well. In this society a theif is quickly found and rejected. Socially desirable behavior is reinforced.

In the current society you are feeding your own enemies by working in it. It is impossible to see where all the invisible hands are coming from. They hide behind the broad masses and feed on their ignorance. which is why they love what we call "democracy" today which is anything but.

I checked. There were about 6 candidates for Prez. Everyone of them were for massive immigration. They don't want to fix the problem.

And they will arrest you if you try to take justice in your own hands. If they will jail two border patrol agents who shot a drug dealer who was fleeing from them and assualting them with rocks, then they sure as hell will jail a regular citizen like you for trying to aprehend one. But even if you do suceed. They just drop them on the other side of the border and they cross again an hour later. It's a joke.

The whole system is flawed. Defy the system and you might be ok. As I said the only logical way is through folkish organization.

Let's say you join up into little "churches" of 300 people or less. As a church you decide to boycot a company that hires illegals. You have power there. You can actually start to get things done. One example is a lot of jobs I work for rip me off on pay or lie to me. I do business with companies they rip me off. They harass me all day on the phone with telemarketers. I am powerless as an individual. And my vote out of the millions is powerless as well- being manipulated. But if I was part of a "tribe" and I told them "hey this store I work for ripped me off" and they boycott. Or one of them says "hey these guys hired illegals- lets boycot" suddenly desirable behavior becomes reinfoced. As it stands now companies that do the right thing (or individuals for that matter) are punished and cant compete and go under. Honest people are seen as suckers in the modern urban environment. To restore civilization you need folkish principles. But let the group get too big and you get manipulators, theives, liars etc. It must be small where everyone knows everyone else and is pretty stable- mostly in the same group for life. You join up with other groups for common interest but don't allow yourself to be manipulated by anyone and you'll be allright.

Last Online
    Monday, June 15th, 2009 @ 03:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    English, Scot-Irish, German, Dutch, Italian
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Janitor
    Politics
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Individually we do seem quite powerless. It doesn't seem to be much we can do. We can do so much more when we join with others. I like the idea of doing boycotts and things of that nature. The fact is that we can't depend on our politicians. Most of them are pro-illegal immigration. I'm sure that Obama and McCain will work on the amnesty bill together. You have to wonder even those that claim they are against illegal immigration are really serious or not. They might just be paying lip service. We've got to do our part. We are the ones that will have to fix this problem. We can't count on Washington to do it for us.

Last Online
    Monday, August 21st, 2017 @ 11:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Folkism is the answer. Organize yourself into small tribal groups which then may be part of larger networks of groups. Self regulate your own communities so you don't feed the parasites and criminals of society. Also you might have a shot at surviving when the whole system collapses.

The people who run this country don't care about it. They care about themselves. So long as you are part of a large nation body that is so large that it becomes faceless it will always be this way. You have to organize on levels where everyone knows everyone else and respect and work together with others who do this as well. In this society a theif is quickly found and rejected. Socially desirable behavior is reinforced.

In the current society you are feeding your own enemies by working in it. It is impossible to see where all the invisible hands are coming from. They hide behind the broad masses and feed on their ignorance. which is why they love what we call "democracy" today which is anything but.

I checked. There were about 6 candidates for Prez. Everyone of them were for massive immigration. They don't want to fix the problem.

And they will arrest you if you try to take justice in your own hands. If they will jail two border patrol agents who shot a drug dealer who was fleeing from them and assualting them with rocks, then they sure as hell will jail a regular citizen like you for trying to aprehend one. But even if you do suceed. They just drop them on the other side of the border and they cross again an hour later. It's a joke.

The whole system is flawed. Defy the system and you might be ok. As I said the only logical way is through folkish organization.

Let's say you join up into little "churches" of 300 people or less. As a church you decide to boycot a company that hires illegals. You have power there. You can actually start to get things done. One example is a lot of jobs I work for rip me off on pay or lie to me. I do business with companies they rip me off. They harass me all day on the phone with telemarketers. I am powerless as an individual. And my vote out of the millions is powerless as well- being manipulated. But if I was part of a "tribe" and I told them "hey this store I work for ripped me off" and they boycott. Or one of them says "hey these guys hired illegals- lets boycot" suddenly desirable behavior becomes reinfoced. As it stands now companies that do the right thing (or individuals for that matter) are punished and cant compete and go under. Honest people are seen as suckers in the modern urban environment. To restore civilization you need folkish principles. But let the group get too big and you get manipulators, theives, liars etc. It must be small where everyone knows everyone else and is pretty stable- mostly in the same group for life. You join up with other groups for common interest but don't allow yourself to be manipulated by anyone and you'll be allright.
    Sounds good to me, but that's exactly what they're doing. Towns and cities with large latino populations are required to speak spanish, because they refuse to use English. American flags are being replaced with mexican flags and jobs and/or agencies help illegals to obtain fake IDs, SSNs, and documentation. It's not only a war against illegals, but a war from within the bureaucracy as well. The Southern Poverty Law Center labels nativists as a hate group, so any retaliation is investigated as a possible hate crime.
    "Life; it kills 100% of those who experience it."