State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Cool Write Down Some Dreams You've Remembered

A thread to write down some dreams you've remembered. I think it's good to talk about dreams, especially weird ones. What do you think your dreams say about you, if anything? Do they reveal your secret desires and fears? That's what I'm interested in finding out. What do you think about dream interpretation?

--

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I'm in an old west ghost town with Nicole Kidman, who in my dream is my mom. She is a car thief and she is trying to kill me. My sister is Kirsten Dunst, and we're plotting how to get away from our evil mom. Nicole sends these 2 giant white football players after us, and they try to beat us to death with chains and a hammer. The one guy pushes me to the ground and I kick his legs from under him and he falls on his face. Kirsten breaks away from the other guy and grabs a rifle from the wall and kills them both. Then Nicole is trying to run away from us in a red convertible, I shoot at her with a 9mm but miss, Kirsten takes a shot at her with a sniper rifle and kills her. Then we drive away to a city, which looks like Redident Evil 2. There are all these zombies trying to eat us. We get away from there, only to find problems everywhere else we go. So, we send the car over a cliff and go to the beach. We build a little house and have some kind of nonsexual love relationship.

Analysis: Pretty freaky. I watch too many movies.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Post Re: Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I'm in an old west ghost town with Nicole Kidman, who in my dream is my mom. She is a car thief and she is trying to kill me. My sister is Kirsten Dunst, and we're plotting how to get away from our evil mom. Nicole sends these 2 giant white football players after us, and they try to beat us to death with chains and a hammer. The one guy pushes me to the ground and I kick his legs from under him and he falls on his face. Kirsten breaks away from the other guy and grabs a rifle from the wall and kills them both. Then Nicole is trying to run away from us in a red convertible, I shoot at her with a 9mm but miss, Kirsten takes a shot at her with a sniper rifle and kills her. Then we drive away to a city, which looks like Redident Evil 2. There are all these zombies trying to eat us. We get away from there, only to find problems everywhere else we go. So, we send the car over a cliff and go to the beach. We build a little house and have some kind of nonsexual love relationship.

Analysis: Pretty freaky. I watch too many movies.
    All of my favorite ladies in the same dream! Joy!

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Saturday, January 31, 2004

I dreamed I was a very skinny woman with small breasts and short red hair. I went to Macau with some big, hot blond guy (maybe it was Sem Schilt LOL). The people at the currency exchange ripped me off and so the big blond guy had to kick some ass. Then the Asian women wouldn't leave my stud alone, so I had to kick some ass. Me and the blond stud went to The Hotel Macau and got busy. :drool Then I woke up.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 26th, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dreams are cool.

My last was a horror.

I'm was in a black hole or what, where came something pink piranhas, millions, and they attacked me. But I came out of that hole. The piranhas came out of there, and they did fly away.

Me and few others went to an other world. (like sliders maybe ) There was everything strange. Nobody nowhere, cold. That was something big city, and there something factory.

We thought, what this piranha monster thing is not funny, so we need to do something, search a good place to wait. We got a car, and wanted to go, but any soldiers (like something commies), stopped us with rifles.

After those took us on a train. Something cattle-truck. We did talk, when came in my mind, what who we are, and that is not our world. After we travelled with helicopters, to something camp. Death camp maybe. But we escaped, and ran, and ran, then came ufos, and smashed and shot the camp, and came something other monsters like octopus, and so on.

Was enough scary dream.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And I had a so strange dream once.

I did see strong light. And I did hear the GOD! He said something, and I felt, what my heart is so painful because (sadness maybe, although I had no sad feeling.) So sadness grabbed my heart, although I'm not was sad. I cried loud in my dream, but at the next moment I did woke up, because I did cried loud in the real life too!

So in that dream I'm sure real the GOD talked to me. I never forget that dream...

Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Szacsi
    And I had a so strange dream once.

I did see strong light. And I did hear the GOD! He said something, and I felt, what my heart is so painful because (sadness maybe, although I had no sad feeling.) So sadness grabbed my heart, although I'm not was sad. I cried loud in my dream, but at the next moment I did woke up, because I did cried loud in the real life too!

So in that dream I'm sure real the GOD talked to me. I never forget that dream...

Szacsi...yes I have experienced the same thing. It REALLY shook me when I woke up.......

I had my very first dream about God, about 5 months ago. I don't believe in God, which made this dream all the more disturbing. .

I was with a group of people & the skies became thunderous & opened up. It seemed to be judgement day. Most of the people suddenly died & floated/disappeared in to the heavens. I was left standing there, feeling anxious, then I was told I would be staying behind, because I wasn't a believer. I heard the voice, but didn't see the face.
    I accepted that, and was led down some strange path to a strange cottage to share with a load of other people. I was presented with a small garden plot & said I could plant whatever I wanted. Anyway, the skies were a deathly sickly grey drab colour, and constantly above us was this huge shaft of light (a dazzling crystal). That was all the souls in heaven, looking down...a kind of punishment and a reminder that we left on the barren earth had made the wrong decision.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Wow, Szacsi and SKADI, I have had the same type of dream. Mine occurred about 10 years ago. Everything just went white and you knew, I don't know how, but you just knew you were in the presence of the Creator. And it spoke to me. It put a rock in my hand and said "With this you will defeat all those who oppose you." I cried for days after that.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Smile Re: Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    Wow, Szacsi and SKADI, I have had the same type of dream. Mine occurred about 10 years ago. Everything just went white and you knew, I don't know how, but you just knew you were in the presence of the Creator. And it spoke to me. It put a rock in my hand and said "With this you will defeat all those who oppose you." I cried for days after that.

It is strange...because when the actual dream (I think experience is more appropriate in this case) happens, one feels a little frightened but overall calm.
    When you wake up though....different story. Panic, sadness, absolute shock, guilt, awakening to your own faults......Hmmm...either this is warning that God does exist, or some kind of unhappiness in our lives, or maybe we actually died in our sleep and came back...

Actually the term of Creator is the best description.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I have this dream... where all of the horrible things have transpired, and I fall into a deep, dark slumber. Then I hear the faint sounds of a familiar sweet, angelic voice calling me, "Markie... Markie...." I awaken slowly to her ethereal visage and she says, "It's okay... it was all a bad dream... none of it was real." She caresses my face with her hands, our blue eyes share a mutual compassion, she gently touches my lips with hers, and as we warmly embrace she says, "We're together now, and I love you."

Some people believe that we have our own personal heavens when we die. That is my personal heaven. To be loved by the Irish princess, the Norwegian queen, the Germanic goddess... the only goddess in my pantheon.
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Friday, April 23rd, 2004 at 12:56 PM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't think so, what I'm died in my dream, because a died man can't cry, but I did loud! That was the cause why I did wake up. Maybe the God talked to me, because he wanted to give me stronger belief or something alike. And he was right, because I never forget that dream...

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast